Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    92MPGH20798341121718210862B1.8.2090x16UR12xF927036 386x7T-166333397357211994765537ASMU

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Meh, i'll register i guess. Just got comp back from shop =/

why do you wanna know?? so you can kill me?
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    e8MPGH1599131648112242107B101081e0x1:UR12xF2094671 028x7T-1663333973-213267367665537ASMU
    Loading content... Please wait while the rest of this post loads.

Thanks
    yay, im registered lol

Thanks
    hey can i register cuz i found out if u back space it says ur registered

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Ummm... this seems like a sort of way around it, but wouldn't it just be easier to test accounts. You know person using the hack enters their username and password and the program then enters the data into the login screen on MPGH. If its a confirmed account access is granted to whatever hack your anti-leech tool is defending. The program could also search for the entered users post count.

Just tossing out ideas. That might be a lot easier said then done... :L

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    woopss lol someone dellete this post

LIVERPOOL FC

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy
    With my applications you can't do that. That flaw was only kept to see if your conected with the server or not.
    Any donations would help

Quote Originally Posted by Bombsaway707

HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood

HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Alby-kun

HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Ali

HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by CodeDemon
    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Jussofresh View Post
    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1!
    [21:13] CoderNever: HOLY SHIT ITS USER1!
    Yes it is me... Yup Yup

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Quote Originally Posted by User1 View Post
    With my applications you can't do that. That flaw was only kept to see if your conected with the server or not.
    dude ure side bar is scaring me, it sas "welcome sendi" how the fuck does it know my name, im scared i think its stalking me

LIVERPOOL FC

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by User1 View Post
    You know since people post their Authentication Key on this thread all a nub would have to do is take that key and enter it in themselves since it is now authorized and it should work :L. Like sendi right there... I could just pluck his authorization code right out of his post and now I am sendi and have access to all of sendi's hacks :L

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy
    I got the idea from Valkyrie and added it in as a last minuet thing. Its pretty cool.

Why06. If you try out my side bar, you can see it takes no user input. the code generated is information collected from ur computer and hashed up so u can't tell wth it is
    Any donations would help

Quote Originally Posted by Bombsaway707

HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood

HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Alby-kun

HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Ali

HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by CodeDemon
    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Jussofresh View Post
    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1!
    [21:13] CoderNever: HOLY SHIT ITS USER1!
    Yes it is me... Yup Yup

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
    You know since people post their Authentication Key on this thread all a nub would have to do is take that key and enter it in themselves since it is now authorized and it should work :L. Like sendi right there... I could just pluck his authorization code right out of his post and now I am sendi and have access to all of sendi's hacks :L
    I don't think that's how it works. I believe you download the program and it gives you a key due to your computer's details, then you give that key to the maker and he put's that key in the program and approves it.

So you can't make your computer have another person's key, if you know what I mean?

and @ xplicit

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by legendaryhack View Post
    I don't think that's how it works. I believe you download the program and it gives you a key due to your computer's details, then you give that key to the maker and he put's that key in the program and approves it.

So you can't make your computer have another person's key, if you know what I mean?

and @ xplicit
    Why @ me?

And we don't program your ID into the program, the program accesses a database and searches for your ID if you're allowed access.
    Last edited by -XpliCitt-; 09-21-2009 at 12:02 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by legendaryhack View Post

and @ xplicit
    Oh. -_- Well I never actly downloded it, but I'm sure there is a problem in it somewhere and I will find it

- Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    LOL I BET I CAN GET IT XD ONLY CUZ USERS1 MY BOI!

My sotw
    View My Video
    Entart mad

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast