Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    urukillora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    872
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    40
    My Mood
    Angelic

    Theres something fked up..

    Okay.... i join alpha/bravo/sergent i get like 1.3 kdr or lower....
    Once i join Kilo i get 2.0+..... wt f is going on in CA...... I see soo many fking opk or what ever that fk.... and U cant fking play CTF or SnD without someone Running across the map in a mere second with a fking MG....
    I KNOW WAY MORE FKING ANIMES THAN U DO SO DONE MISS WITH ANIME SHET ON ME
    If u want advises on anime i will glad to help u. Just gimme what kind of anime u want
    This pic is from Code Geass. If u didnt watch it yet, go watch it. If u hate it, dont talk to me. I watched both seasons 4+ times....
    [img]http://smileyrainbow.files.*********.com/2008/10/code_geass_r2.jpg[/img]

  2. #2
    headsup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Pa
    Posts
    1,232
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    207
    My Mood
    Cynical
    LOL YOU noobs are so fucking funny talkign about this new hack that's out. Maybe it don't work for you, Or maybe you don't want it. But SH UT THE FUCK UP BOUT IT! and i have no idea what you are talking about u having problems with

  3. #3
    urukillora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    872
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    40
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by headsup View Post
    LOL YOU noobs are so fucking funny talkign about this new hack that's out. Maybe it don't work for you, Or maybe you don't want it. But SH UT THE FUCK UP BOUT IT! and i have no idea what you are talking about u having problems with
    honestly to be realistic u are the noob.... lol.... ure still dual.... and we joined around the same date lol...
    But to be honest u guys are the one thats doing the wrong. And some retarded ppl like u would start believing what ever most ppl doing is right...
    Get some common knowledge pl0x.
    I KNOW WAY MORE FKING ANIMES THAN U DO SO DONE MISS WITH ANIME SHET ON ME
    If u want advises on anime i will glad to help u. Just gimme what kind of anime u want
    This pic is from Code Geass. If u didnt watch it yet, go watch it. If u hate it, dont talk to me. I watched both seasons 4+ times....
    [img]http://smileyrainbow.files.*********.com/2008/10/code_geass_r2.jpg[/img]

  4. #4
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,071
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by urukillora View Post
    Okay.... i join alpha/bravo/sergent i get like 1.3 kdr or lower....
    Once i join Kilo i get 2.0+..... wt f is going on in CA...... I see soo many fking opk or what ever that fk.... and U cant fking play CTF or SnD without someone Running across the map in a mere second with a fking MG....

  5. #5
    urukillora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    872
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    40
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelchair View Post
    i guess the new popular hack is speed and ghost >.> fk i prefered Chams overthese shet...
    I KNOW WAY MORE FKING ANIMES THAN U DO SO DONE MISS WITH ANIME SHET ON ME
    If u want advises on anime i will glad to help u. Just gimme what kind of anime u want
    This pic is from Code Geass. If u didnt watch it yet, go watch it. If u hate it, dont talk to me. I watched both seasons 4+ times....
    [img]http://smileyrainbow.files.*********.com/2008/10/code_geass_r2.jpg[/img]

  6. #6
    headsup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Pa
    Posts
    1,232
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    207
    My Mood
    Cynical
    So did i prefer chams over ghost and speed but my ghost an dchams speed wallhack aimbot (autoit) and no fog still work fine for me all the time no d/c at all ever. but im the noob because we joined same date but u have more posts?? u r ruining the forums bye breaking rules apparently spaming like this about everything. i try to help mpgh and users not spam the shit outa them!!

    You were thanked 5 times idiot get over it stop spaming!!

  7. #7
    urukillora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    872
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    40
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by headsup View Post
    So did i prefer chams over ghost and speed but my ghost an dchams speed wallhack aimbot (autoit) and no fog still work fine for me all the time no d/c at all ever. but im the noob because we joined same date but u have more posts?? u r ruining the forums bye breaking rules apparently spaming like this about everything. i try to help mpgh and users not spam the shit outa them!!

    You were thanked 5 times idiot get over it stop spaming!!
    hm i guess u dont know how it workd....Or maybe ure blind or u have something wrong with ure brain. Plz Lrn2read...
    It says THANKS not THANKED ROFL
    Thats how much i thanked others >.>
    Kinda sad.... my friend....
    Also MPGH removes all my spams >.> god i hate them i lost around 100posts for being caught of spamming XD
    I KNOW WAY MORE FKING ANIMES THAN U DO SO DONE MISS WITH ANIME SHET ON ME
    If u want advises on anime i will glad to help u. Just gimme what kind of anime u want
    This pic is from Code Geass. If u didnt watch it yet, go watch it. If u hate it, dont talk to me. I watched both seasons 4+ times....
    [img]http://smileyrainbow.files.*********.com/2008/10/code_geass_r2.jpg[/img]

  8. #8
    juanrineytor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Moo-chang
    Posts
    3,398
    Reputation
    0
    Thanks
    195
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by headsup View Post
    LOL YOU noobs are so fucking funny talkign about this new hack that's out. Maybe it don't work for you, Or maybe you don't want it. But SH UT THE FUCK UP BOUT IT! and i have no idea what you are talking about u having problems with
    You are such a random retarded person.

  9. #9
    urukillora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    872
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    40
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by juanrineytor View Post
    You are such a random retarded person.
    ikr? (spam spam spam needed more letters)
    I KNOW WAY MORE FKING ANIMES THAN U DO SO DONE MISS WITH ANIME SHET ON ME
    If u want advises on anime i will glad to help u. Just gimme what kind of anime u want
    This pic is from Code Geass. If u didnt watch it yet, go watch it. If u hate it, dont talk to me. I watched both seasons 4+ times....
    [img]http://smileyrainbow.files.*********.com/2008/10/code_geass_r2.jpg[/img]

  10. #10
    Fulfilled's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Behind you... :P
    Posts
    973
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    73
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by urukillora View Post
    honestly to be realistic u are the noob.... lol.... ure still dual.... and we joined around the same date lol...
    But to be honest u guys are the one thats doing the wrong. And some retarded ppl like u would start believing what ever most ppl doing is right...
    Get some common knowledge pl0x.
    lol, why would you post on MPGH more than him if you hate hackers so much <_<
    Respect List
    Dave - for creating the site.
    User1 - he's an uber beast.
    Whitten - for having an emo bear on his avatar.
    Obama - for being "Obamba" rofl.
    Liz - She helps a LOT (good bye choobs...)
    Stumpy & Trunky - can't tell which is which for some reason, sorry
    ...
    Where'd they all go?

    Me - Because you have to respect yourself.

Similar Threads

  1. Game Guard ? is there something out there?
    By Zyixc in forum GameGuard
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-26-2010, 03:26 AM
  2. HELP THERES SOMETHING WRONG SERIOUSLY!
    By asdf12345678 in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-09-2009, 12:37 AM
  3. is there something wronge with this?
    By theexploited1 in forum General
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-15-2009, 04:32 AM
  4. Is it just me or theres something fishy about LE weap
    By urukillora in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-11-2009, 02:36 PM
  5. Is there something like Winrar
    By vonjoebob in forum Debate Fort
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-15-2009, 10:47 AM

Tags for this Thread