Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by mlkey View Post
    user1 is right that is all you are. and this video wasnt funny at all.. im 18 fool and i know what spongebob is and this crap didnt make me even giggle, lilwaynes lazy town mix was actually funny but urs sucks anyways to stop the fighting~ cant u just move this to video section user1?
    Hey noobette I didn't make the fuckin' video. If I had I would have just put your picture up there with any song. That would make anyone laugh. Go flame elsewhere. I'm 7 years older than you. Not that I need to answer to you or anyone else half my age and size. This here is called the "internet". I laugh at the keyboard warriors.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by ROUGHS3X View Post
    Hey noobette I didn't make the fuckin' video. If I had I would have just put your picture up there with any song. That would make anyone laugh. Go flame elsewhere. I'm 7 years older than you. Not that I need to answer to you or anyone else half my age and size. This here is called the "internet". I laugh at the keyboard warriors.
    LOL! im the keyboard warrior? ahahahahha ur the one whos saying ur 7 years older and bigger and shit rofl, honestly do you think your scary big man? ahaha user1 can u move this crap to flame section or elsewhere? i mean seriously.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by mlkey View Post
    LOL! im the keyboard warrior? ahahahahha ur the one whos saying ur 7 years older and bigger and shit rofl, honestly do you think your scary big man? ahaha user1 can u move this crap to flame section or elsewhere? i mean seriously.
    You're a real big newb there. Keep talking.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    There Are Tons Of Vids Like This,

And This Should Be Moved To Video Sharing.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    You're a real big newb there. Keep talking.
    o im sorry~ im a newb in this forum. o boohoo such a sad life of mine. lmao. dude atleast i dont fail in life. so ur saying your 24 and still 24/7 ina computer? dont you work buddy?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by doublea500 View Post
    dude its spongebob,... obviously it wouldnt be on time and at least he didnt compare combat arms to school lik you did... you really gotta get a life if your flaming fifty cent videos with spongebob bro... and also its not a bad song so gtfo
    Really? You're going to try and flame my thread on another thread? You fail kiddo.
    This thread has no point, the thread poster is just talking shit to everyone and about everyone, he's even talking shit to User1. I think he wants to get banned and then cry about it to his mother or gay father, someone he lives with.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Slipknotn209 For This Useful Post:

mlkey (09-21-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Slipknotn209 View Post
    Really? You're going to try and flame my thread on another thread? You fail kiddo.
    This thread has no point, the thread poster is just talking shit to everyone and about everyone, he's even talking shit to User1. I think he wants to get banned and then cry about it to his mother or gay father, someone he lives with.
    You can go fuck yourself. I own my own house. Okay? Thanks.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    totally agree

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    You can go fuck yourself. I own my own house. Okay? Thanks.
    Hmm, ok sure.....
    I'm going to END this whole flaming thing because you're extremely annoying and you're most likely going to end up getting banned for talking shit to a Minion.
    So flame all you want, it's against the rules to flame in threads that AREN'T in the flame section.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    The day I care about who I talk to and how I do it is the day Hell freezes over. Like I give 2 flying fucks. I'm 25 years old. You honestly think I give a rats ass about a forum and someone who's 12 or 14 enforcing it? Yea. Kiss my ass flamer. You can stay and comment all you want but you're fucking talking to yourself. Enjoy.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Poor poor man....thinks he's all mighty because he's talking shit online....oh dear, I feel horrible for him.
    Also another thing, Dave...yeah he's not 12 nor is he 14. An if you don't give a damn about these forums then why do you continue to post here and try to be well known on here? Tisk tisk, also I'm not flaming you, I'm just letting you know the simple truth...I just hope you get banned.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Hmm, ok sure.....
    I'm going to END this whole flaming thing because you're extremely annoying and you're most likely going to end up getting banned for talking shit to a Minion.
    So flame all you want, it's against the rules to flame in threads that AREN'T in the flame section.
    yes please~ ban him already

The day I care about who I talk to and how I do it is the day Hell freezes over. Like I give 2 flying fucks. I'm 25 years old. You honestly think I give a rats ass about a forum and someone who's 12 or 14 enforcing it? Yea. Kiss my ass flamer. You can stay and comment all you want but you're fucking talking to yourself. Enjoy.
    your the one whos been flaming genious, and on your own thread ftw hahaha

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12