View Poll Results: Which gun?

Voters
349. This poll is closed
  • Uzi

    3 0.86%
  • Ump

    30 8.60%
  • P90

    16 4.58%
  • Mac 10

    1 0.29%
  • M16

    9 2.58%
  • M4A1

    16 4.58%
  • M14

    3 0.86%
  • L96A1

    48 13.75%
  • PP19

    20 5.73%
  • MINIMI

    3 0.86%
  • MP7

    12 3.44%
  • MP5

    5 1.43%
  • TAR

    13 3.72%
  • M4A1 CQBR(Yeah. I had to. LMAO)

    25 7.16%
  • M24

    2 0.57%
  • G36C

    23 6.59%
  • XM8

    4 1.15%
  • Scar/ScarSE/Scar-L/Scar MOD

    15 4.30%
  • G36E

    55 15.76%
  • MK.48

    2 0.57%
  • K2

    4 1.15%
  • Ak103

    7 2.01%
  • Ak47

    20 5.73%
  • Ak74

    6 1.72%
  • M4

    7 2.01%
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 147
  1. #16
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Nope, the M4 Carbine or the 'Commando' is the common rifle we use, it really depends; because many of us are from Arabic background, we are shorter, sense I was from a Polish-family, we are short or tall; depending on each person. Anyways, we use the M4 sense it just a shorter version of the M16A3, A4 series.

    We uses our weapons such as the Tavor-21 (which is will be the new rifle replacing the M16 and many US military too) The Galil rifle, the Jerchiro, a lot of weapons we create that is very popular world wide.

  2. #17
    neononxxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    why do you wanna know?? so you can kill me?
    Posts
    1,227
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    341
    My Mood
    Goofy
    L9 all the way.
    Loading content... Please wait while the rest of this post loads.

  3. #18
    mentono's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Markham, Ontario
    Posts
    47
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Lonely
    AR: G36E, with a #1 magazine.

    SMG: Any of the 3 highest rank SMGs, so P90, PP-19, or MP7, but Mp7 not as much because you have to buy some mods for it, wasting some GP.

    Sniper Rifle: L96A1, hands down, no arguments.

    Machine Gun: MINIMI, they basically all sux, but on the rare day I decide to mess around with an MG, this is the one i buy.

    Pistol: Don't use them very much, the standard one is fine for me.

    Other sexy stuff: LAW, the only GP weapon in the game that can shoot around corners, and heartbeat. Heartbeat is nice lolz, it's like low-level chams for people who don't hack/ buy stupid nx.

  4. #19
    b00mBoxMonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    102
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    p90 is the best gun for me cuz its easy to aim and also the sr25 is the best sniper cuz u dont even have to aim for their head u can just keep shooting till they die and it comes with a supresor so u dont have to waste gp

  5. #20
    CRUSTY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ._.
    Posts
    8,016
    Reputation
    161
    Thanks
    497
    My Mood
    Pensive
    mp7 close range

    m24 long range

    l96a1 sucks at everything but damage. If you can shoot 2 shots at sum1 before they hit you, you're better than them

  6. #21
    Fulfilled's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Behind you... :P
    Posts
    973
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    73
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    Nope, the M4 Carbine or the 'Commando' is the common rifle we use, it really depends; because many of us are from Arabic background, we are shorter, sense I was from a Polish-family, we are short or tall; depending on each person. Anyways, we use the M4 sense it just a shorter version of the M16A3, A4 series.

    We uses our weapons such as the Tavor-21 (which is will be the new rifle replacing the M16 and many US military too) The Galil rifle, the Jerchiro, a lot of weapons we create that is very popular world wide.
    Oh ok.
    That's a bit racist Mouzie, saying people from your country are short
    Jking of course.
    On a side note, I just saw Stumpy in game!
    Respect List
    Dave - for creating the site.
    User1 - he's an uber beast.
    Whitten - for having an emo bear on his avatar.
    Obama - for being "Obamba" rofl.
    Liz - She helps a LOT (good bye choobs...)
    Stumpy & Trunky - can't tell which is which for some reason, sorry
    ...
    Where'd they all go?

    Me - Because you have to respect yourself.

  7. #22
    brodygs9630's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    95
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Stressed
    AK47 Ftw.

  8. #23
    Timmarus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    212
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    19
    There is no XM8

  9. #24
    Dreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    8,755
    Reputation
    333
    Thanks
    1,451
    My Mood
    Breezy
    i think g36c is the best cause of the damage :P
    Resource Team: Feb/5/2012 - May/5/2012
    Middleman: April/25/2012 - September/16/12


  10. #25
    Fulfilled's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Behind you... :P
    Posts
    973
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    73
    My Mood
    Amused
    XM8 = XM84, or the Flash Grenade.
    G36C is too hard to get
    cos I have no GP or NX.
    Respect List
    Dave - for creating the site.
    User1 - he's an uber beast.
    Whitten - for having an emo bear on his avatar.
    Obama - for being "Obamba" rofl.
    Liz - She helps a LOT (good bye choobs...)
    Stumpy & Trunky - can't tell which is which for some reason, sorry
    ...
    Where'd they all go?

    Me - Because you have to respect yourself.

  11. #26
    RedThunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,599
    Reputation
    84
    Thanks
    553
    My Mood
    Twisted
    g36 nerfed to 4 hit kill = FAIL srry to tell you guys but i would say aug A1 or Scar-L
    TROLL MATH
    14 posts per thread per hour, even at 1 thread an hour in 5 hours, general trolling time, thats 70 posts, and seeing as i try to run it at about 3 threads at a time, then i can make 210 posts in a day which means in 10 days i could be back to where i am if i started a new account, lol so in theory in a month id have 6k posts, in 2 months id have 12k, in 3 months 18k, in 4 months id have 24k and i could have the highest post count on the forum

    14*3*5*10*3*4=highest post count on the forums in 4 months

  12. #27
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Fulfilled View Post
    XM8 = XM84, or the Flash Grenade.
    G36C is too hard to get
    cos I have no GP or NX.
    The XM8 is a assault rifle, it was rifle produced between U.S.A. and Germany (West Germany during the early 90s). The rifle was going to replace the M16 and was going to be the top of the line weapon; however, the weapon budget was cut and it was a prototype weapon, it was one of Heckler and Koch failure weapons (infamous for almost all of its weapons being very popular and loved).

    The XM8 was going to use the common NATO round, the 5.56mm NATO caliber.

    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...XM8-Poster.jpg

    It was going to have four parts it can change so it can be a carbine, heavy machine gun, light machine gun, squad sniper rifle, and the assault rifle.

  13. #28
    Fulfilled's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Behind you... :P
    Posts
    973
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    73
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    The XM8 is a assault rifle, it was rifle produced between U.S.A. and Germany (West Germany during the early 90s). The rifle was going to replace the M16 and was going to be the top of the line weapon; however, the weapon budget was cut and it was a prototype weapon, it was one of Heckler and Koch failure weapons (infamous for almost all of its weapons being very popular and loved).

    The XM8 was going to use the common NATO round, the 5.56mm NATO caliber.

    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...XM8-Poster.jpg

    It was going to have four parts it can change so it can be a carbine, heavy machine gun, light machine gun, squad sniper rifle, and the assault rifle.
    Looks kind of futuristic IMO.
    BTW, I thought we were talking about guns in CA, but whatever.
    I don't have any actual experience with the Army, but I think that this gun could've done very well if it ever actually took off.
    Why was is a failure exactly? Gonna look at Wikipedia real quick.
    -After looking-
    Several things I don't get Mouzie, would you mind explaining to me?
    I'm not quite sure I know what a stoppage is, but based on the number of stoppages (and my own inferences) the M4 is apparently more preferred.
    Also, I'm not quite sure that a gun made entirely of composites would've done that well (besides the barrel of course). Not as durable? That's what it seems like to me.
    Last edited by Fulfilled; 09-24-2009 at 04:10 PM.
    Respect List
    Dave - for creating the site.
    User1 - he's an uber beast.
    Whitten - for having an emo bear on his avatar.
    Obama - for being "Obamba" rofl.
    Liz - She helps a LOT (good bye choobs...)
    Stumpy & Trunky - can't tell which is which for some reason, sorry
    ...
    Where'd they all go?

    Me - Because you have to respect yourself.

  14. #29
    juanrineytor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Moo-chang
    Posts
    3,398
    Reputation
    0
    Thanks
    195
    My Mood
    Amused
    You gotta say for what your game is. Like in a Snowvalley of course G3 with l9. in spy hunt UMP or / and pp-19

    But in all games I prolly use UMP :P with extended magazine FTW !!!

  15. #30
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Fulfilled View Post
    Looks kind of futuristic IMO.
    BTW, I thought we were talking about guns in CA, but whatever.
    I don't have any actual experience with the Army, but I think that this gun could've done very well if it ever actually took off.
    Why was is a failure exactly? Gonna look at Wikipedia real quick.
    -After looking-
    Several things I don't get Mouzie, would you mind explaining to me?
    I'm not quite sure I know what a stoppage is, but based on the number of stoppages (and my own inferences) the M4 is apparently more preferred.
    Also, I'm not quite sure that a gun made entirely of composites would've done that well (besides the barrel of course). Not as durable? That's what it seems like to me.
    Following several complains about non-competitive procurement of the XM8 system from Heckler-Koch USA, US Army first opened the bidding for contract to other companies, and then, in the July 2005, suddenly suspended the entire OICW Increment 1 program to re-think the entire set of requirements for the possible replacement of current M16 rifles and M4 carbines.

    In other words, it not fully 'cut out' just place in the back of the book, the rifle cost a lot of money because of the changes it makes per uses; the rifle does have barrel changes, just picture a G36 assault, on CA, now add the option to aim farther, replace the magazine and stock and makes it a machine gun if needed, make it into a carbine so it can shoot like an SMG with the same firepower as the AR system; add a grenade launcher too! Like the AUG system, it can change into a LMG or a squad sniper rifle. The XM8, would change the world. The system is base on the OICW ( Heckler-Koch XM-29) These weapon would be 500% better then the guns worldwide that are made, however the cost is ungodly and the OICW is like a huge piece of shit you have to carry, the XM8 is not gone.

    Who knows, maybe Israel will make the IL8. :3

    stoppage
    Noun
    1. the act of stopping something or the state of being stopped: a heart stoppage
    2. a deduction of money, such as taxation, from pay
    3. an organized stopping of work during industrial action

    AKA: Not being mad anymore, funding for it is cut off.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Which is the best crossfire gun
    By GreatGamer4Life in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 10-04-2009, 07:52 PM
  2. what is the best gp gun
    By Deceber in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-25-2009, 03:45 AM
  3. Best Hacka' Guns?
    By Exotiq in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-22-2009, 11:28 AM
  4. Best Gun!
    By SargeantZacx in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 264
    Last Post: 02-21-2009, 10:46 AM
  5. Best guns for Beginners and Experts
    By Noescapingus in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-13-2008, 11:29 PM