Thread: A few questions

Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    iPROatCa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    A few questions

    Hi guys! I am not sure if this is the right place to post this. If it is not, then I apologize. Well, I want to buy this account from my friend and I have known him for a really long time now. I trust him and all but I still want to cover all the bases. What is revoking and reverse revoking? How do I make sure the account is original? Any other advice/suggestion would be greatly appreciated!!

    Thank you

  2. #2
    razer14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Is this an in-person friend or an online friend? If you buy an account make sure you get all information along with the account such as the recovery e-mail address and pw.

  3. #3
    | ∞ |'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a white van.
    Posts
    3,302
    Reputation
    239
    Thanks
    301
    Revoking would be when he changes the account password through the password recovery. This can be done through the security questions or email recovery or contacting Nexon support. Make sure your friend gives you the e-mail address associated with the account.

  4. #4
    iPROatCa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by | ∞ | View Post
    Revoking would be when he changes the account password through the password recovery. This can be done through the security questions or email recovery or contacting Nexon support. Make sure your friend gives you the e-mail address associated with the account.
    Thank you for the reply guys! I met this person online but I have known him for over a year now and he is trustworthy. And what if he doesn't have a recovery email setup? He said that he doesn't have one set up.

  5. #5
    | ∞ |'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a white van.
    Posts
    3,302
    Reputation
    239
    Thanks
    301
    Quote Originally Posted by iPROatCa View Post
    Thank you for the reply guys! I met this person online but I have known him for over a year now and he is trustworthy. And what if he doesn't have a recovery email setup? He said that he doesn't have one set up.
    Assuming this is a Nexon account, he does have one. It is required in order to sign up for one.

  6. #6
    poolwizard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    502
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    25
    My Mood
    Brooding
    ensure he has full INFO, and you get all the INFO!

  7. #7
    | ∞ |'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a white van.
    Posts
    3,302
    Reputation
    239
    Thanks
    301
    Quote Originally Posted by poolwizard View Post
    ensure he has full INFO, and you get all the INFO!
    This kid is spamming all over the CA section...

Similar Threads

  1. Few questions.
    By YoukaiMori in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-09-2007, 04:57 AM
  2. WarRock hacking... few questions
    By zelda803 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-03-2006, 04:03 PM