Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    DylanOwnsYou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the air, rising higher and higher as I watch you crash.
    Posts
    380
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    82
    My Mood
    Cynical

    find the difference

    what's the difference between combat arms, and combat arms eu????

  2. #2
    Fulfilled's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Behind you... :P
    Posts
    973
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    73
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by DylanOwnsYou View Post
    what's the difference between combat arms, and combat arms eu????
    Uh, CA-EU has definitely a better company branch, and CA-NA is just retarded.
    Also, CA-EU has more hacks, and the HShield is different
    Respect List
    Dave - for creating the site.
    User1 - he's an uber beast.
    Whitten - for having an emo bear on his avatar.
    Obama - for being "Obamba" rofl.
    Liz - She helps a LOT (good bye choobs...)
    Stumpy & Trunky - can't tell which is which for some reason, sorry
    ...
    Where'd they all go?

    Me - Because you have to respect yourself.

  3. #3
    User1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Above the influence
    Posts
    4,085
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Crappy
    One is easier to pwn in. One is more fucked up.
    Any donations would help


    Quote Originally Posted by Bombsaway707

    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood

    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Alby-kun


    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Ali

    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by CodeDemon
    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Jussofresh View Post
    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1!
    [21:13] CoderNever: HOLY SHIT ITS USER1!
    Yes it is me... Yup Yup




  4. #4
    juanrineytor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Moo-chang
    Posts
    3,398
    Reputation
    0
    Thanks
    195
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by DylanOwnsYou View Post
    what's the difference between combat arms, and combat arms eu????
    More noob people that thinks is godly, altho as weird as it seem, people talk "engrish" in both games. More lag on Eu (I'm south american). Umm lesser servers...And maybe less bugs on eu too. nothing really major tho.

    Quote Originally Posted by User1 View Post
    One is easier to pwn in. One is more fucked up.
    How are you able to play both? :P I bet the fkd up one is the American righT?

  5. #5
    Disturbed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,405
    Reputation
    1063
    Thanks
    2,559
    EU is gay

    NA is even gayer


  6. #6
    Fulfilled's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Behind you... :P
    Posts
    973
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    73
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by juanrineytor View Post
    More noob people that thinks is godly, altho as weird as it seem, people talk "engrish" in both games. More lag on Eu (I'm south american). Umm lesser servers...And maybe less bugs on eu too. nothing really major tho.



    How are you able to play both? :P I bet the fkd up one is the American righT?
    You bet? More like you know.
    Respect List
    Dave - for creating the site.
    User1 - he's an uber beast.
    Whitten - for having an emo bear on his avatar.
    Obama - for being "Obamba" rofl.
    Liz - She helps a LOT (good bye choobs...)
    Stumpy & Trunky - can't tell which is which for some reason, sorry
    ...
    Where'd they all go?

    Me - Because you have to respect yourself.

  7. #7
    juanrineytor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Moo-chang
    Posts
    3,398
    Reputation
    0
    Thanks
    195
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Fulfilled View Post
    You bet? More like you know.
    Lol haha.

    And how do you say CA eu has more hacks? you know other CA hacking sites for eu? this is the only one I know that it sometimes releases something good. PM me let's talk :P

  8. #8
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Combat Arms EU is run by the following branch: NEXON ASIA/KOREA; NEXON MIDDLE EAST

    They are all the same, sense the hackshield is weaker because of the smaller popular and smaller hacker population.

  9. #9
    Melikepie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,653
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    131
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Do people release opk for free in eu?

  10. #10
    Hyak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    120°16.1'W 47°20'N
    Posts
    11,525
    Reputation
    508
    Thanks
    844
    they both fail

Similar Threads

  1. How to finding the new adresses?
    By mojo007 in forum Visual Basic Programming
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-10-2008, 12:34 PM
  2. C++ and vC++ wats the difference
    By $GHOST$ in forum C++/C Programming
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-16-2007, 03:41 AM
  3. Find the 3....
    By Nurbek92 in forum General
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-20-2007, 06:39 PM
  4. Help me to find the adress?
    By Scottsmith in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-25-2007, 12:35 AM
  5. can someone help me to find the unlim ammo adress for rpg7?
    By mheeniac in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-10-2007, 11:30 AM

Tags for this Thread