Thread: REVENGE THREAD!

Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Slipknotn209's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    HELL
    Posts
    843
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    51
    My Mood
    Tired

    REVENGE THREAD!

    Ever wanted to get revenge on fuckers for kicking you from a room or vote kicking you? Well now's your chance my friend. I make this thread now to prove a point that hackers CAN get a long and help each other. In here you will post the name of your enemies you wish to get revenge on and I, or someone else will gladly help you track them down and fuck them up!
    Now you're probably thinking "Oh this is completely useless and stupid" but then again you should think about what grade you dropped out of school at.
    I am sick of getting kicked out of rooms for trying to have fun, but the kids just don't understand because they hack to get ranks and to try and be legit. I mean there are some idiot hackers that actually THINK they're legit but yet use hacks such as OPK, Ghost Mode, No Recoil, Speed hack, Chams, etc. etc.
    Now post your story about the people who kicked you and WHY they kicked you. I'm hoping to make this thread worth while because I am willing to put my accounts on the line just to beat the living hell out of noobs who kick you out of a room, kill you, or just piss you off to the max.
    I would post my list, but you see....it's over a mile long because I've been playing since beta and I can't exactly remember all the people either. But I do remember some though.

  2. #2
    mariofan901's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hanging in CA section/Helping.
    Posts
    772
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    290
    I don't get this thread.

    I use to play audition. Played CA first day beta came out in NA.


    You wanna stalk all the people that kicked you and kill them?

  3. #3
    RedThunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,599
    Reputation
    84
    Thanks
    553
    My Mood
    Twisted
    this ia a spam thread please lock
    TROLL MATH
    14 posts per thread per hour, even at 1 thread an hour in 5 hours, general trolling time, thats 70 posts, and seeing as i try to run it at about 3 threads at a time, then i can make 210 posts in a day which means in 10 days i could be back to where i am if i started a new account, lol so in theory in a month id have 6k posts, in 2 months id have 12k, in 3 months 18k, in 4 months id have 24k and i could have the highest post count on the forum

    14*3*5*10*3*4=highest post count on the forums in 4 months

  4. #4
    Slipknotn209's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    HELL
    Posts
    843
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    51
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by XXGWBushXX View Post
    this ia a spam thread please lock
    You're a fucking idiot.
    1. You can't read obviously, it's a REVENGE thread, I made it simply to get revenge on those who've done us hackers wrong.
    2. GTFO for spamming my thread, ALL you ever do is go in a thread and spam it kid. Seriously, do something better with your time, don't try coming to my threads and saying shit.
    3. STOP saying "please lock" on a thread, I'm sick of all you choobs and noobs saying "please close" or "please lock" the thread, it's NOT your decision, it's ONLY up to the Mod, or Minions, OR the thread creator. (in other words, me)

    So XXGWBushXX, (gay name btw because the president was a total dumbass and ruined this country) you honestly think you can come into people's threads and do whatever you want? Tell me, is that why you had the Minion tag on you? Because if so then I really hope you get banned, and soon.


    Quote Originally Posted by mariofan901 View Post
    I don't get this thread.

    I use to play audition. Played CA first day beta came out in NA.


    You wanna stalk all the people that kicked you and kill them?
    Well, when you say it like that, it makes it sound really weird...but the way I say it makes it have soul. But yeah, in a way that's exactly what it's about...well sort of, not just the people who've kicked US (the hackers) but also the people who've done us wrong by hacking us, or for talking shit. I mean I personally hate shit talkers, they get me kicked from rooms a lot. I mean I'll have a score of like... 5/10 (5 kills, 10 deaths, mainly because they're hacking) and I'll get kicked while the hacker just talks more shit about me, and stays in the room because he's kissing everyone's ass while he kills them using Ghost Mode or some shit.
    Last edited by Slipknotn209; 09-26-2009 at 04:08 AM.

  5. #5
    Ď┴ŗҚ ĉҰρҢềŔ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA CALI, OC
    Posts
    279
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    134
    My Mood
    Aggressive

    Bounty

    kinda like Bounty deal kind of thing lol

  6. #6
    Slipknotn209's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    HELL
    Posts
    843
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    51
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Ď┴ŗҚ ĉҰρҢềŔ View Post
    kinda like Bounty deal kind of thing lol
    Yeah, I guess you could put it that way, except I don't take anything, nor should the players.
    Who has pissed you off lately? For me I got 3 people who wish to be killed by hackers. 007HotShot (who hacks obviously), 1mafioso4 (because he was hacking and had his clan mate vote kick me), Vipe004 (because him and 1mafioso kicked me and were talking shit)

  7. #7
    JIGS4W's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,912
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    156
    I got kicked cuz I killed the elite moderator :P


  8. #8
    KING's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,770
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    3,074
    My Mood
    Angry
    This Is Not a Spam thread

    It about Combat arms and is pretty general

    I get kicked all the time-when legit(NOOOOO HACKS)

    I rember going into a match against a hacking clan and one of them was an open elite.
    No LIE-I was getting my ass beat left and right....Up and down...
    As soon as i get 1 mesley little ultrra..they all decide to kick me....my score was like 8 to 20 deaths...When Nexon sees an elite kicking like this-it ruins there creed.

    Notice how some elite kick and your autmatically kicked regardless of vote...they have real good credd...

    If the eilite has bad creed there going to need a somewhat 2 to 1 to kick someone.

  9. #9
    juanrineytor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Moo-chang
    Posts
    3,398
    Reputation
    0
    Thanks
    195
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by mariofan901 View Post
    I don't get this thread.

    I use to play audition. Played CA first day beta came out in NA.


    You wanna stalk all the people that kicked you and kill them?
    Oh then no wonder why your twilight pic came from. L0L.

    And This will be useful for really vendetta full people. That are bored >.<

  10. #10
    Slipknotn209's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    HELL
    Posts
    843
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    51
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by randomhacker View Post
    I got kicked cuz I killed the elite moderator :P
    Yeah, happens to me a lot. I'll kill them and they kick me because they suck.
    Like I won't even need hacks to kill them, I'll be right in front of them looking at them with my scope and then I'll kill them and then boom "You've been kicked for hacking/illegal programs" it's like what the fuck? They were RIGHT in front of me.

  11. #11
    i hate EVERYONE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Where else. At MPGH.NET
    Posts
    143
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    34
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    I Kicked coz of noobs saying that hacking is not allowed and at the same time they're asking where did u get that hack? IT TOTTALLY PISSES ME OFF. AND OF FLAMERS.

  12. #12
    juanrineytor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Moo-chang
    Posts
    3,398
    Reputation
    0
    Thanks
    195
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Slipknotn209 View Post
    Yeah, happens to me a lot. I'll kill them and they kick me because they suck.
    Like I won't even need hacks to kill them, I'll be right in front of them looking at them with my scope and then I'll kill them and then boom "You've been kicked for hacking/illegal programs" it's like what the fuck? They were RIGHT in front of me.
    Oh wow 1 thing is that reg players kick you but are you stupid enough to get into the Elite rooms? Why even bother they only need like 1 vote agains 10 to kick you.

  13. #13
    KING's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,770
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    3,074
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by juanrineytor View Post
    Oh wow 1 thing is that reg players kick you but are you stupid enough to get into the Elite rooms? Why even bother they only need like 1 vote agains 10 to kick you.
    At a certain Elite rank...You can kick without being the master o host of the game...And i got to elite room because i know how to pwn legit

  14. #14
    Slipknotn209's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    HELL
    Posts
    843
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    51
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by juanrineytor View Post
    Oh wow 1 thing is that reg players kick you but are you stupid enough to get into the Elite rooms? Why even bother they only need like 1 vote agains 10 to kick you.
    You realize that if you go on the elites side, and just deny every accusation you'll most likely not get kicked? You just have to be friendly with the Elite and act as if you're friends. Believe me, it's helped SO many times. I can go in an elite room and yell "HACKER!....oh wait I haven't died yet" and the Elite will automatically just think you're a cool person. Mainly because they're like 10-17 year old kids who want to hack.

Similar Threads

  1. First Spam Thread
    By EleMentX in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 09-16-2015, 05:50 AM
  2. obligitary count to a bagalion thread
    By i eat trees in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 166
    Last Post: 05-03-2012, 02:57 PM
  3. Challenge Thread
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-26-2007, 02:22 PM
  4. Server List Thread
    By pesst in forum Gunz General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-09-2006, 04:55 PM
  5. I eat trees (lost thread)
    By Chronologix in forum Help & Requests
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-27-2006, 10:29 PM

Tags for this Thread