Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

xpO AFK Bot (60,000+EXP 24 HRs)

Hi all, I would like to share something a clan member of mine has been working on for about a week now. xpO, A Combat Arms AFK bot. This bot isn't and never will be advanced as Dx5's AFK Utility (if any of you remember it) simply due to the fact that this bot does not read any memory or alter memory from Combat Arms like Dx5's did. xpO bot was planned not to interfere with any of Combat Arms memory to reduce detection and maximize EXP earnings. We have seen on average of around 60,000 EXP earned per day without any passes with this bot this past week of testing. This number could be higher if you have 100s stacked with 200s, ect. It can also change due to Nexons events and EXP changes but that is the current average for now. I know we don;t have any screen shots with proof of this and I wouldn't believe it until I see proof either but we will add a picture to the thread showcasing our claims soon. I have been using this bot for the past 5 days straight and let me tell you, it is amazing with the right settings and now how of how to run the bot. Now, I have made a small video showcasing the user interface of the bot and I will show it working in game very soon. That's all I really have to say about the bot for now. I would like to make a list for you all to see of the features and internal features but we don't want Nexon to catch onto this bot to soon. (As of right now we do not plan on releasing this bot and the only people who has access to this bot are select Admins of the clan High x Society. Do not beg to join the clan expecting to get the bot, you won't get it. Although if enough people want the bot a public version could be made with less features but still function the same without an auth system.)

If you have any questions and or suggestions feel free to post. I'll be watching over this post for a few hours while I'm free. Thanks,

-F4ST from High x Society.

/Edit it seems that I cannot post a link but the video is on the clan YouTube channel. YouTube.com/HighxSocietyCA
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    Capture.PNG  

2.PNG  

3.PNG  

4.PNG  

5.PNG  

Last edited by HighxSociety; 06-23-2014 at 09:45 PM. Reason: Seems I have virtually no rights here :(

2. The Following User Says Thank You to HighxSociety For This Useful Post:

felipe3214 (06-23-2014)

Thanks
    lel , approve this

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Very nice. I wondered who else has an AFK bot out there.. I managed to throw my own together, but there's still one bug that I can't seem to fix. First, my bot only has two options, pretty simple. Rather it AFK's in one room and will continue to ready up (though, with nexon's fail coding, the rooms always glitches, so this needs to be monitored). The second option is to use Quick Join (even though their quick join feature is terrible). So, if it joins a room that's starting, all options get grayed out as if it were starting, but it doesn't go ingame, and then gets stuck. At first, I thought it was on nexon's side since I don't know what the problem actually is. However, it never does it when I don't use quick join. I still am trying to actually figure out the cause, but I don't constantly monitor the bot, and it happens randomly. One time it ran all night, and another it happened after one game.

This bug, where you get stuck in the 'starting' mode has happened to me before when playing legit, but I forgot how exactly. Perhaps it was due to lag while joining a room while it was starting.. Anyhow, if you have any suggestions, I would greatly appreciate it
    My Projects

Basic Nexon Account Generator | [Source]FvClickBot | UltimateClean - Advanced CA Cleaner

Quote Originally Posted by traiphoenix View Post
    this hack not working
    Quote Originally Posted by CAFlames View Post
    your brain not working
    Quote Originally Posted by iReapzi View Post
    What about the horny 15 year olds?
    Quote Originally Posted by PepsiXHacker View Post
    Well, they're the ones with mods of naked viper.
    Why would they want mods of naked viper, not like the can see her body in game
    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/210-combat...exy-viper.html
    Brb questioning my sexuality.
    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PepsiXHacker View Post
    Dat bod.

Previous name "PepsiXHacker"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    any update on this?
    If you need somebody to talk to... click here. This is not a scam, or a joke.
    Help me afford my next tattoo!

Scammers List:
    1. patti123 - $50.00

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Taylor Swift View Post
    any update on this?
    I don't think he is releasing it to the public yet