View Poll Results: Male or Female....Which do you prefer?

Voters
10. This poll is closed
  • Male fa sho

    4 40.00%
  • Females because they're sexy

    6 60.00%

Thread: Male or Female?

Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    Slipknotn209's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    HELL
    Posts
    843
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    51
    My Mood
    Tired

    Male or Female?

    Male or Female? That's the question, do you prefer being a male character or a female character in Combat Arms? Or do you like being both? (i.e. having a male character with a female spec, or having 2 different accounts 1 being male other being female)

    I have about 20+ different accounts, only because I used to play other Nexon games. But all my CA accounts are male except for 1 of them. The character is Imaguy4real, it's the ONLY female I've ever played. I personally prefer male because then guys don't try to hit on you as much, nor do they talk as much shit or call you a hacker. (well they will but not as much)
    The only good thing about females is that they're harder to shoot because they're thinner than the males making them a harder target to shoot while moving. Not to mention guys apparently think it makes them look better (but honestly it's because they like to do you know what while staring at the females).

    So what's YOUR choice MPGH? I prefer the guys because they're just plain badass, and also because I'm a male. What do you prefer to use?

  2. #2
    blovtom1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dave G-upta if that is your real name...we know who you are.
    Posts
    367
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    160
    unless we all some 15 year old horn toads, i prefer female because its harder to hit and no nut shot, i have my texture filez out so i cant really comment on why some ppl would go ga ga over some animated pixels..
    God is watching

    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/89-religio...explained.html --answers some questions

    Quote Originally Posted by zhaoyun333 View Post
    WTF I COMPILE AND IT NO WORKS!!! DO I NEED PSEUDOCODE COMPILER?
    rofl!!!

  3. #3
    FORCE™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Omg ure a pedaphile
    Posts
    4,226
    Reputation
    69
    Thanks
    665
    My Mood
    Goofy
    i use male and i hate shooting at femal specialists, they are like impossible to hit


    LIVERPOOL FC


  4. #4
    Slipknotn209's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    HELL
    Posts
    843
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    51
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by blovtom1 View Post
    unless we all some 15 year old horn toads, i prefer female because its harder to hit and no nut shot, i have my texture filez out so i cant really comment on why some ppl would go ga ga over some animated pixels..
    Actually that's not true. I've gotten nutshots on females before. Not to mention on my only female character, I've had people get nutshots on me. It was weird as hell.

  5. #5
    blovtom1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dave G-upta if that is your real name...we know who you are.
    Posts
    367
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    160
    Quote Originally Posted by Slipknotn209 View Post
    Actually that's not true. I've gotten nutshots on females before. Not to mention on my only female character, I've had people get nutshots on me. It was weird as hell.
    lol maybe that was added after a patch..but that is why i prefered females before plus the fact that trying to shoot a particularly bouncy bitch was annoying as fk.
    God is watching

    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/89-religio...explained.html --answers some questions

    Quote Originally Posted by zhaoyun333 View Post
    WTF I COMPILE AND IT NO WORKS!!! DO I NEED PSEUDOCODE COMPILER?
    rofl!!!

  6. #6
    NoloveSC's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    1,746
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    121
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Females are faster and you can't get a nutshot.

    I think we need a neighborhood watch.
    I think thats what happened, you got robbed and the neighborhood watched!
    ------------------------------------------------------
    Press Thanks if i helped.
    Current Status: Offline.

  7. #7
    Slipknotn209's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    HELL
    Posts
    843
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    51
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by blovtom1 View Post
    lol maybe that was added after a patch..but that is why i prefered females before plus the fact that trying to shoot a particularly bouncy bitch was annoying as fk.
    Nope, actually I had it my female before the patch. It must've been a glitch or something but I got nutshots.
    An yeah, I remember trying to shoot female specs while they jump around shooting at me while they use no recoil and no spread hacks on me.

  8. #8
    imalvlage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    somewhere where the buds are brown :(
    Posts
    30
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Sick
    yeah dude females i think with a light back pack dude are like nearly impossible to shoot unless there tryna snipe

  9. #9
    Slipknotn209's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    HELL
    Posts
    843
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    51
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by imalvlage View Post
    yeah dude females i think with a light back pack dude are like nearly impossible to shoot unless there tryna snipe
    Well, if you're like me, nothing is impossible to shoot. I could sniper a damn apple of some dudes head and manage to get a headshot lol.

  10. #10
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,071
    My Mood
    Cool
    Well only downside is, my char got pregnant and left me so I had to start over.

  11. #11
    Slipknotn209's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    HELL
    Posts
    843
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    51
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelchair View Post
    Well only downside is, my char got pregnant and left me so I had to start over.
    Dude, we're not talking about you making love to cheap hookers. We're talking about CA characters.

  12. #12
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,071
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Slipknotn209 View Post
    Dude, we're not talking about you making love to cheap hookers. We're talking about CA characters.
    That was the joke. Sighhh

  13. #13
    Slipknotn209's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    HELL
    Posts
    843
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    51
    My Mood
    Tired
    Yes I know that was the "joke". If you could even call it that...
    I just decided to spice it up since you do sleep with cheap hookers...at least that's what Stumpy told me.

  14. #14
    LegendaryAbbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,244
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    546
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Thur thur my WCN you need some help getting over the dump?

  15. #15
    Slipknotn209's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    HELL
    Posts
    843
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    51
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by legendaryhack View Post
    Thur thur my WCN you need some help getting over the dump?
    I think he needs some TLC.