View Poll Results: How long will making a hack take? (in hours)

Voters
40. This poll is closed
  • A loooonnnggg time.

    10 25.00%
  • Depends on what hack....

    17 42.50%
  • not very long.

    1 2.50%
  • IDK! HOW WOULD I KNOW? I DON'T HAVE A CLUE!!

    12 30.00%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 51
  1. #16
    recon276's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I'm living in your house 10 years from now. Yes, i'm from the future. And no. There is no Apocalypse
    Posts
    231
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by User1 View Post
    Chams and Simple do NOT go together. Try reading that shitty DX9 SDK shit. Its impossibleeee!
    can u get me the link to it? idk where it is.

  2. #17
    Exclusive's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    76
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Lurking
    There are many direct3d bases out there that you can learn from, although, hear me out, if you don't understand the code that has been written, learn the fundamentals to actually get there, until you fully understand it. There's no point using code or whatever you have compiled that you don't understand yourself (and I'm saying you have to understand every line; blatantly). You should definitely move onto reversing after this or assembly if you wish, both are relevant to each anyway.

  3. #18
    recon276's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I'm living in your house 10 years from now. Yes, i'm from the future. And no. There is no Apocalypse
    Posts
    231
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Exclusive View Post
    There are many direct3d bases out there that you can learn from, although, hear me out, if you don't understand the code that has been written, learn the fundamentals to actually get there, until you fully understand it. There's no point using code or whatever you have compiled that you don't understand yourself (and I'm saying you have to understand every line; blatantly). You should definitely move onto reversing after this or assembly if you wish, both are relevant to each anyway.
    ok... i know that to hack something, you have to go though a loong list of functions or some crap like that... are you saying to memorize every single line to learn which line is/does what? if so, how many lines are there normally? 500?

  4. #19
    iownageXD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,231
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    178
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Shortest to make is a day if you know how to code decently. If you don't know how to code and wanna learn from scratch, atleast 2 months of learning.

    Edit: @ the person who said it takes a year, are you crazy? It takes a month to learn a language.. actually, depends how old you are. It took me just a bit over a month to learn French

  5. #20
    recon276's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I'm living in your house 10 years from now. Yes, i'm from the future. And no. There is no Apocalypse
    Posts
    231
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by iownageXD View Post
    Shortest to make is a day if you know how to code decently. If you don't know how to code and wanna learn from scratch, atleast 2 months of learning.
    ok. ok. i get u. i think i just preaty much need one more thing... a link to a c++/hack turtorial and the progrms to do it.

  6. #21
    RonUnit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    19
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    one month to learn a language!? SERIOUSLY? you must be the biggest nerd or a super asian if you learnt french that quickly. wow. or I must be mentally retarded (probably) cos it takes me years to learn a language.

  7. #22
    recon276's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I'm living in your house 10 years from now. Yes, i'm from the future. And no. There is no Apocalypse
    Posts
    231
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by RonUnit View Post
    one month to learn a language!? SERIOUSLY? you must be the biggest nerd or a super asian if you learnt french that quickly. wow. or I must be mentally retarded (probably) cos it takes me years to learn a language.
    lol. i only know english! and i'm surrounded my mexicans! i know sign language though... does that count?

  8. #23
    Katie_Perry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,089
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    175
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Well, it depends on their skill* & time*. If the person was Noob and had 24/7 of time then they are useless
    >.>
    If the were professional and only had, say 5mins a day, no good.

    So they have to be balanced.

  9. #24
    recon276's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I'm living in your house 10 years from now. Yes, i'm from the future. And no. There is no Apocalypse
    Posts
    231
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuerno View Post
    Well, it depends on their skill* & time*. If the person was Noob and had 24/7 of time then they are useless
    >.>
    If the were professional and only had, say 5mins a day, no good.

    So they have to be balanced.
    you talking bout learning a language? or learning to hack? cuz i think every1's getting off topic.

  10. #25
    RonUnit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    19
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    i always thought it took years of experience and study to learn c++ and all that. Anyway i dont know why everyone calls it 'hacking' when its really 'cracking'. so i think you want to learn to crack.

  11. #26
    User1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Above the influence
    Posts
    4,085
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Crappy
    A yr to learn and able to make a bypass from nothing with no help.
    Any donations would help


    Quote Originally Posted by Bombsaway707

    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood

    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Alby-kun


    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Ali

    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by CodeDemon
    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Jussofresh View Post
    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1!
    [21:13] CoderNever: HOLY SHIT ITS USER1!
    Yes it is me... Yup Yup




  12. #27
    LegendaryAbbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,244
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    546
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by User1 View Post
    A yr to learn and able to make a bypass from nothing with no help.
    5 minutes.

    1 minute to find and download Azorbix starter kit.
    2 minutes to find a chams or wall hack or w/e source
    2 minutes to make sure no errors and compile


    nawwwss seriously do what User1 said

  13. #28
    Crack_Killz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Around the World XD
    Posts
    263
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    33
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by recon276 View Post
    ok. ok. i get u. i think i just preaty much need one more thing... a link to a c++/hack turtorial and the progrms to do it.
    There is a section on this website called C++. Just look for it.
    It will help you with what you need to know.
    Hope i helped =)

  14. #29
    recon276's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I'm living in your house 10 years from now. Yes, i'm from the future. And no. There is no Apocalypse
    Posts
    231
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    i know to look in the c++ section, but i don't really know which one to pick from... theres so many downloads and i don't know what is for what and what started kit does what....

  15. #30
    bloddyapache's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,273
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    107
    My Mood
    Amazed
    1st learn c++ (maybe visual basic for trainers) and it depends what hacsk you want to make like hacks with cheat engine take a short amount of time and when c++(chams, wallhacks)will take longer thank me +rep if i helped
    add me on psn ---> vlackops

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. How Long Does it Take to Make a Sig?
    By iwantyourhacks in forum Help & Requests
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-23-2011, 10:40 PM
  2. How long does it take to get a hack approved
    By johnnydicamillo in forum WarRock Discussions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-16-2010, 10:07 PM
  3. How long does it take to learn C++?
    By _-Blazin-_ in forum C++/C Programming
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-11-2010, 08:26 PM
  4. How long would it take to make new hacks?
    By chaosmast93 in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-29-2010, 01:46 AM