View Poll Results: Do you like this release?

Voters
17. This poll is closed
  • Yes | Great design & Theme.

    12 70.59%
  • Yes | Theme is confusing.

    3 17.65%
  • No | It doesn't work.

    0 0%
  • No | It just sucks.

    2 11.76%

Thread: Gimme.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 42
  1. #16
    -XpliCitt-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Spokane, Washington
    Posts
    3,231
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    2,272
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by whitten View Post
    need, your signature navigation bar...
    the only thing that's missing
    Download the update

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to -XpliCitt- For This Useful Post:

    Dested (10-04-2009),Grim (10-04-2009)

  3. #17
    Dested's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Six
    Posts
    2,823
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    198
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by -XpliCitt- View Post
    You weren't added yet, so I went ahead and added you.
    Enjoy.
    as i told you i was added like 3 days ago by user1 but when turned off my modem at night and turned back on in moning it said not registered.

    Subscribe + Rate!

  4. #18
    Weed Farmer™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    i iz houmles
    Posts
    1,351
    Reputation
    3
    Thanks
    135
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    for meh that injector pretty sux...
    i prefer my old one.
    btw, seems like ppl likes it.. gj


  5. #19
    -XpliCitt-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Spokane, Washington
    Posts
    3,231
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    2,272
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by dw3fan View Post
    as i told you i was added like 3 days ago by user1 but when turned off my modem at night and turned back on in moning it said not registered.
    It had nothing to do with your modem, you weren't even added in the DB. So I added you again. Problem with RandomHacker is that his ukey matches with the one in the DB, meaning something is wrong with the communication of the program and the server.

    Quote Originally Posted by DECAP1TATED View Post
    for meh that injector pretty sux...
    i prefer my old one.
    btw, seems like ppl likes it.. gj
    Lol, and why would it suck...?

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to -XpliCitt- For This Useful Post:

    Grim (10-04-2009)

  7. #20
    Dested's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Six
    Posts
    2,823
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    198
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    ok thanx now it says registered watch im gonna turn off my modem go to sleep and in morning it will say not registered again. so its getting late bye ill contact you in moring if it says not registered like last time thanx again

    Subscribe + Rate!

  8. #21
    JIGS4W's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,912
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    156
    Quote Originally Posted by -XpliCitt- View Post
    It had nothing to do with your modem, you weren't even added in the DB. So I added you again. Problem with RandomHacker is that his ukey matches with the one in the DB, meaning something is wrong with the communication of the program and the server.
    So Im fucked?....


  9. #22
    -XpliCitt-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Spokane, Washington
    Posts
    3,231
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    2,272
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by dw3fan View Post
    it still says not registered and it gives me this e8MPGH85787443201562097812B184081e0x1:UR12xF-927612304x7T1684454063161663389065537ASMU
    That's an ASMU code... The older version. We don't use it anymore.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to -XpliCitt- For This Useful Post:

    Grim (10-04-2009)

  11. #23
    Dested's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Six
    Posts
    2,823
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    198
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by -XpliCitt- View Post
    That's an ASMU code... The older version. We don't use it anymore.
    witch ones the new one? link?

    Subscribe + Rate!

  12. #24
    -XpliCitt-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Spokane, Washington
    Posts
    3,231
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    2,272
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by dw3fan View Post
    witch ones the new one? link?
    We use ASMR. The injector gives you your ukey...

    I thought you just said it was working for you?

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to -XpliCitt- For This Useful Post:

    Grim (10-04-2009)

  14. #25
    JIGS4W's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,912
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    156
    I will try to re-register my ASMR after I get my new computer. My dad and my bro went out to watch the nrl final and Im at home tryin to get the ASMR workin. My dad promise he will order a new comp ton8.


  15. #26
    -XpliCitt-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Spokane, Washington
    Posts
    3,231
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    2,272
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by randomhacker View Post
    I will try to re-register my ASMR after I get my new computer. My dad and my bro went out to watch the nrl final and Im at home tryin to get the ASMR workin. My dad promise he will order a new comp ton8.
    Do you have teamviewer? I want to see this first hand.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to -XpliCitt- For This Useful Post:

    Grim (10-04-2009)

  17. #27
    Katie_Perry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,089
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    175
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    I reckon its decent and may need more colours and features..

    BUT

    I don't care about colours which means. Good Job!

  18. #28
    LegendaryAbbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,244
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    546
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by dw3fan View Post
    ok thanx now it says registered watch im gonna turn off my modem go to sleep and in morning it will say not registered again. so its getting late bye ill contact you in moring if it says not registered like last time thanx again
    Well turning your modem of (can) change your ip and I'm pretty sure one of the things ASMR registers is ip address.

  19. #29
    Dested's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Six
    Posts
    2,823
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    198
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by legendaryhack View Post
    Well turning your modem of (can) change your ip and I'm pretty sure one of the things ASMR registers is ip address.
    ya i think so too ok right now im registered ill turn off my modem and back on and see wat happens!

    Subscribe + Rate!

  20. #30
    -XpliCitt-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Spokane, Washington
    Posts
    3,231
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    2,272
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuerno View Post
    I reckon its decent and may need more colours and features..

    BUT

    I don't care about colours which means. Good Job!
    More features? Be more specific.

    Quote Originally Posted by legendaryhack View Post
    Well turning your modem of (can) change your ip and I'm pretty sure one of the things ASMR registers is ip address.
    We no longer rely on I.P, due to its instability .
    We use more technical aspects based on unique computer details.

  21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to -XpliCitt- For This Useful Post:

    Dested (10-04-2009),Grim (10-04-2009)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-26-2008, 07:55 PM
  2. lol i just realized this dont gimme any postszzz -.-
    By mirlev in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-26-2008, 07:55 PM
  3. lol i just realized this dont gimme any postz -.-
    By mirlev in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-26-2008, 07:55 PM
  4. Can you guys gimme some quick info
    By ThyNinja in forum C++/C Programming
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-20-2007, 06:53 PM
  5. Gimme tut
    By NeedHacksBad in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-17-2007, 02:18 PM