Page 28 of 31 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast
Results 406 to 420 of 463
  1. #406
    MasterChi3f's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    L33t H@xx0r L@nd!
    Posts
    257
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    32
    My Mood
    Busy
    Tried all sorts of bypasses, hacks, and all that good stuff. If anyone has a working setup, could you compress it and PM it to me? I am dying to get some chams, but none are workin.
    52 Accounts Sold | 3 Scammers Banned.

    500+ KK Cards sold | 100% happy Buyers

  2. #407
    no1pac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    37
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Mellow
    My, my, my....

    You dumb noobz never learn do you?

    It's so funny, You noobz are so stoopid I cant help

    but make a post telling you how stoopid you are.

    So here we go. If you dont remember anything about this post

    at least remember what follows:

    Everytime nexon does a patch, there is a million noobz on this site
    trolling h4xx forums, wasting life away beggin for working h4xx.

    THEY R ALL FCKIN PATCHED!

    Get over it, go make a fckin home made dildo and fck your eye socket.

    Jeez....

    Every fckin' time, it never fails. Of course you want h4xx, everyone wants

    h4xx, but why dont you wise up, and know that after every patch a

    multitude of super-dumb ass nerds, like the one that just posted while I was

    writing this post, and 100 other noobz..... that beg and whine and say the h4xx

    dont work anymore.

    You noobz are really Stoopid.

    Go ask your mom if she ever has been with a black guy, and if

    not send her my way, ... I like them fat too, the fatter the better.



    PS Mods, Can this thread be deleted or closed ?

  3. #408
    Diabolikal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    That was by far the stupidest reply I've ever read. I could feel the brain cells exploding as a read it. For the love of God, please keep your retarded, immature, ridiculous, vulgar posts off this board; because in fact, you are spamming it yourself.

  4. #409
    no1pac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    37
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Diabolikal View Post
    That was by far the stupidest reply I've ever read. I could feel the brain cells exploding as a read it. For the love of God, please keep your retarded, immature, ridiculous, vulgar posts off this board; because in fact, you are spamming it yourself.
    And your point is what noob?

  5. #410
    Diabolikal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Firstly, I'm not a noob. Secondly, I thought my point was clearly stated. Stop spamming; because you're an idiot.

  6. #411
    Hello-GoodBye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    77
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Diabolikal View Post
    That was by far the stupidest reply I've ever read. I could feel the brain cells exploding as a read it. For the love of God, please keep your retarded, immature, ridiculous, vulgar posts off this board; because in fact, you are spamming it yourself.
    Shut the fuck up. You have no business in spamming this thread. You have no say in anything you choob. I am the original poster but I'm banned. YES you are a noob so get the fuck out of my thread ******...

  7. #412
    MiStA MeH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    272
    Reputation
    4
    Thanks
    13
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Cool lol? Ima try and zsee if its not patched



    To Doo Doo List

    Get 50 Posts []
    Get 100 posts[]
    Get 200 posts[]
    Get 500 posts []
    Become a hacker []
    Get Unbeliveable++ with hacks []
    Get Unbeliveable++ legit []
    Become a staff member []
    Learn to code hacks []



    Respect List
    Everyone thats cool with me

  8. #413
    timbunt2001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    rkansas
    Posts
    18
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    it d/c before it starts

  9. #414
    Diabolikal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Hello-GoodBye View Post
    Shut the fuck up. You have no business in spamming this thread. You have no say in anything you choob. I am the original poster but I'm banned. YES you are a noob so get the fuck out of my thread ******...
    Just because you created the thread doesn't give you complete and utter authority over it. Oh, and why don't you shut the fuck up?

  10. #415
    OMGxDanny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Stalker WOW
    Posts
    38
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Amused
    Why don't you both stop typing up nonsense to each other!?

    Free Hacks HERE!

  11. #416
    hackme4sure's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    68
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    158
    My Mood
    Lurking
    dude this still works actually... so lmao flame all the people u want but its working for me... EPIC WIN and btw im on XP

  12. #417
    Eternitron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    181
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    28
    My Mood
    Blah
    Lol I'm the only special one who's laptop fucked up because of this. xD
    One Who Knows Nothing, Can Understand Nothing.
    Quote Originally Posted by jawa12083
    Don't make your chams obvious then - like don't prefire or anything

    Be smart, be azn, and have fun killing gms

  13. #418
    curryisgood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    372
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Dead
    umm this fked up my comp, the other threads didnt, they worked, btw way to bump this 3 week old thread, results = ban


    If I could take your place, I would... I would die for you <3

    [Respect list]
    Daveiforgotthenumbers
    Liz
    corndog
    user1
    Me (I have to respect myself silly)
    Everyone on mpgh especially the minions, mods etc except the ones who break the rules and are fags.
    Fyrekillers
    Make my day
    thechipmyster
    Quote Originally Posted by Background Maker View Post
    STHU CHOOB
    LMAO






  14. #419
    Diabolikal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternitron View Post
    Lol I'm the only special one who's laptop fucked up because of this. xD
    Are you sure you didn't get a virus while you had your AV off? (I'm assuming you had your AV off because in order to use it; because it's packed with Themida, you'd have to disable it.)

  15. #420
    Dr.Dental's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aus
    Posts
    4,197
    Reputation
    180
    Thanks
    545
    My Mood
    Busy
    Yeah, my cpu randomly goes to 100% after i used this hack --"

Page 28 of 31 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Release] Working Cheat Engine + MHS + TNT Chams + Speedhack
    By Seth in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 106
    Last Post: 01-08-2010, 02:45 AM
  2. How did u get TNT Chams to work?
    By viperman67 in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-24-2009, 10:04 PM
  3. The TnT chams are working again.
    By whtlight in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 111
    Last Post: 09-29-2009, 08:33 PM
  4. Working Chams-TnT doesnt work? Well try these
    By formage in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 210
    Last Post: 09-22-2009, 10:29 AM
  5. Has TNT Chams stopped working for you? LOOK HERE!
    By satindemon4u in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-06-2009, 03:02 AM