Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 41
  1. #16
    pepper1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    fasdf
    Posts
    43
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Dls_ View Post
    Sounds, like a great idea I reckon you should try doing the classics to begin with (E.g. OPK, Tele-Kill, Rapid Fire, Chams, No Spread/Recoil, NPC OPK etc.)
    just got npc opk and telekill finished..

  2. #17
    Dls_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    010100110110010101100011011100100110010101110100
    Posts
    242
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    565
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Sounds good, keep it up. Looking forward to the release

  3. #18
    BenXer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6,199
    Reputation
    322
    Thanks
    720
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post
    I still alive
    YOUR ALIVE.

  4. #19
    When you're backed against the wall, break the god damn thing down
    MPGH Member
    TheEnlightenedOne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    831
    Reputation
    56
    Thanks
    66
    When are you going to realease it?

  5. #20
    Assistive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Posts
    6,298
    Reputation
    705
    Thanks
    1,430
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by pepper1 View Post
    just got npc opk and telekill finished..
    OP are you still going to deliver?

    "Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016
     


  6. #21
    daviddidi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,164
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    1,963
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by pepper1 View Post
    I was thinking about making a hack for CANA, with features such as aimbot, esps, force kick etc... Whatever is not patched I could possibly put in this hack. The hack will be FREE and exclusive to MPGH. I won't make the hack if less than 10 people want this, so give me opinions now! Do you want the hack, what features would you like to see?
    You have post the same post in AVA section ...

    And we wait again the cheat lol

    I want to Develop this World,
    But you Never Tell Me The Source Code ...

    Joined Forum: April 2011

  7. #22
    pepper1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    fasdf
    Posts
    43
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Assistive View Post


    OP are you still going to deliver?
    Yes, gay ass nexon moved the strings for reverse lifetaker and I have no clue how to find them again. Kind of need help, i'm not even gonna lie lol

  8. #23
    DisOwned's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    233
    Reputation
    109
    Thanks
    681
    Quote Originally Posted by pepper1 View Post
    Yes, gay ass nexon moved the strings for reverse lifetaker and I have no clue how to find them again. Kind of need help, i'm not even gonna lie lol
    dude just quit lieing to these good people of MPGH

    reverse lifetaker hade no strings it was sendtoserver
    u dont have npc opk
    because they removed MoveObject from ltClient And u dont have the brain to make it work again

    ive yet to see proof of all these hacks you say you have and one
    and you need help with everything cuz you want to copy and pasta all over the place

    if you have npc opk

    what offsets are the character fx stuff in
    like isPlayer , SpawnSheild etc

  9. #24
    pepper1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    fasdf
    Posts
    43
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by DisOwned View Post
    dude just quit lieing to these good people of MPGH

    reverse lifetaker hade no strings it was sendtoserver
    u dont have npc opk
    because they removed MoveObject from ltClient And u dont have the brain to make it work again

    ive yet to see proof of all these hacks you say you have and one
    and you need help with everything cuz you want to copy and pasta all over the place

    if you have npc opk

    what offsets are the character fx stuff in
    like isPlayer , SpawnSheild etc
    How about we bet 100$?

  10. #25
    DisOwned's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    233
    Reputation
    109
    Thanks
    681
    Quote Originally Posted by pepper1 View Post
    How about we bet 100$?
    how about you stop lieing and im not going to bet u cuz your going to use a paid hacks and take your little screen shots

    1. click logout
    2. dont login again
    3. world gets better

    4. bitch dont step to me lol do you know who i am i will unleash da jigida bigida vps upon yo ass #Snyper27 Just Recked You go cry now


    now im bored i go prank call King7

    edit: Nice so You not going to release bitch please take your fake ass wanabe shit else were before i slap you back to the br fourms


    Last edited by DisOwned; 09-05-2014 at 02:15 AM.

  11. #26
    MatriX--'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by DisOwned View Post
    how about you stop lieing and im not going to bet u cuz your going to use a paid hacks and take your little screen shots

    1. click logout
    2. dont login again
    3. world gets better

    4. bitch dont step to me lol do you know who i am i will unleash da jigida bigida vps upon yo ass #Snyper27 Just Recked You go cry now


    now im bored i go prank call King7

    edit: Nice so You not going to release bitch please take your fake ass wanabe shit else were before i slap you back to the br fourms


    im gonna send you back to the juggalo forums

  12. #27
    lilghost8631's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    68
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by tuaprimade69 View Post
    <inb4lifetaker freaks come
    First of all, and this is offtopic, that comment was great.




    Back on-topic, @pepper1, perhaps you should post a poll on here.

    Also, some proof of your prior works and progress would be lovely before you get the hopes of MPGH people up.




    Quote Originally Posted by DisOwned View Post
    dude just quit lieing to these good people of MPGH

    reverse lifetaker hade no strings it was sendtoserver
    u dont have npc opk
    because they removed MoveObject from ltClient And u dont have the brain to make it work again

    ive yet to see proof of all these hacks you say you have and one
    and you need help with everything cuz you want to copy and pasta all over the place

    if you have npc opk

    what offsets are the character fx stuff in
    like isPlayer , SpawnSheild etc
    Hey, he knows:

    Code:
    int main(){
         std::cout << "Hello world!" << std::cout;
         return 0;
    }
    Clearly he knows enough to make a Combat Arms hack...
    LOLz.

    Putting that sarcastic comment aside, that is about the same level as many of the copy-and-paste kiddies that step into forums like this. In fact, "Hello world" might actually be higher than some of them.
    Last edited by lilghost8631; 09-05-2014 at 06:08 PM.

  13. #28
    DisOwned's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    233
    Reputation
    109
    Thanks
    681
    Quote Originally Posted by lilghost8631 View Post
    First of all, and this is offtopic, that comment was great.




    Back on-topic, @pepper1, perhaps you should post a poll on here.

    Also, some proof of your prior works and progress would be lovely before you get the hopes of MPGH people up.






    Hey, he knows:

    Code:
    int main(){
         std::cout << "Hello world!" << std::cout;
         return 0;
    }
    Clearly he knows enough to make a Combat Arms hack...
    LOLz.

    Putting that sarcastic comment aside, that is about the same level as many of the copy-and-paste kiddies that step into forums like this. In fact, "Hello world" might actually be higher than some of them.

    holly shit back in the stone ages i didnt know hello world was still a thing shots fired

    but ive recently added more to it since this pic

    features
    ESP- 2DBox , 3DBox,NameEsp,Lines,Top,Bottom,Middle
    Advanced- AlwaysRespawn,CrashRoom,NameColor,FlagIndex
    SuperKicker- Selectuser,KickReason,KickPlayer - Includeing Elites And People on other team

    Rendered in Present So Combat arms recorder will not pic up esp or menu or text or ca prnt screens
    so you have to use fraps to take videos or images <3


    ill take another screen shot soon


    todo
    Health,Armor- ESP Done But Havent Added to menu
    GhostMode - HalfDone
    Telekill - Done
    SpawnSheildCheck For Esp
    visual Check For Esp
    Last edited by DisOwned; 09-05-2014 at 06:40 PM.

  14. #29
    DisOwned's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    233
    Reputation
    109
    Thanks
    681
    Quote Originally Posted by MatriX-- View Post
    im gonna send you back to the juggalo forums
    and ill send you back to crack head ally lol drugs are bad

    kills brain cells if you have any left to kill <3 jk

  15. #30
    lilghost8631's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    68
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by DisOwned View Post
    holly shit back in the stone ages i didnt know hello world was still a thing shots fired

    but ive recently added more to it since this pic

    features
    ESP- 2DBox , 3DBox,NameEsp,Lines,Top,Bottom,Middle
    Advanced- AlwaysRespawn,CrashRoom,NameColor,FlagIndex
    SuperKicker- Selectuser,KickReason,KickPlayer - Includeing Elites And People on other team

    Rendered in Present So Combat arms recorder will not pic up esp or menu or text or ca prnt screens
    so you have to use fraps to take videos or images <3


    ill take another screen shot soon

    ** Screenshot omitted to conserve space **

    todo
    Health,Armor- ESP Done But Havent Added to menu
    GhostMode - HalfDone
    Telekill - Done
    SpawnSheildCheck For Esp
    visual Check For Esp
    I can't say I consider "NameColor" to be an advanced feature

    That said, that hack looks pretty great seeing as nobody else has anything out.

    I've been away from Combat Arms, MPGH, and game hacking in general for a while now. What happened that has caused CA hack developers so much grief? I haven't tried making any for a couple years, but back when I used to release hacks here, it was pretty simple because almost everything was simply changing a pointers value or doing some PTC. I know PTC got patched a while ago (maybe a year or so), but what has suddenly changed that's made memory hacks more difficult to develop?
    Bear in mind that the last time I touched Combat Arms was when PTC was still working and nobody (at least on MPGH) was using send-to-server yet.
    Last edited by lilghost8631; 09-05-2014 at 07:24 PM. Reason: Removed screenshot from quote

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Discussion] CANE Hack | VIP | Aimbot | Esps
    By pepper1 in forum Combat Arms EU Discussions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-18-2015, 03:24 PM
  2. AVA Hack | VIP | Aimbot | Esps
    By pepper1 in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 09-07-2014, 06:41 PM
  3. [Patched] ProFire v3.2 [VIP] Hack -Full [Aimbot/ Telekill/ Glitch/ Ghost/ ESP]
    By CAFlames in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 551
    Last Post: 06-30-2011, 10:17 AM
  4. [Release] multi hack, aimbot/esp/norecoil
    By teh1337coder in forum Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-11-2009, 02:59 AM
  5. HL2 Hack With Aimbot|ESP| And much, Much more.
    By quin123 in forum CounterStrike (CS) 1.6 Hacks / Counter Strike: Source (CSS) Hacks
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-03-2009, 01:57 PM