Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 47
  1. #1
    Slipknotn209's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    HELL
    Posts
    843
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    51
    My Mood
    Tired

    Is CA going down the shitter?

    A lot of you children have been saying that CA is going down the shitter because of a known hack that will not be named. Well I'm here to let you know know that it's NOT! In fact when MPGH released they're Ghost hack you couldn't go in a room without someone using it and there was no way of stopping them. This is just like that, it's just another hack epidemic that get's all of you excited about a new hack...well the thing is that it's not so new.
    I would just like to point out something for all of you, this known hack that will not be named, is just a series of hacks to come. I mean when there was OPK everyone cried, now that there's this hack everyone's crying STILL. I mean seriously, GET OVER IT! An don't try to say that it's ruining CA because it's not the hack, it's those who use it that try to ruin CA for you. Wait until Nexon patches again, and get over yourselves. What do you think is worse, OPK or Ghost? I bet anything that 3/4 of you are going to say ghost. But honestly you're over thinking this, this is a new step toward creating NEW hacks which can be coded by MPGH. I mean if some no named guy can create a pub hack like that, then our experienced coders will definately be coming up with something inevitable. (in other words it'll be ownage) So just hold your panties and just calm down, stop posting threads about this stupid hack ruining CA blah blah blah, because you're not only insulting yourself and making yourself look like a dumbass, you piss off the minions and mods and other MPGH members and then they start crying about it.

    For those of you who think this is a "spam thread" or a "flame thread" then I highly suggest you kiss my ass, and I mean that literally because this is a thread to let you ALL know that you MUST be patient and wait for our MPGH coders to finish whatever they're working on. So leave the Minions and Mods alone about this shit, they have better things to do than sitting around and closing threads about stupid shit.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Slipknotn209 For This Useful Post:

    n3m's_backup (10-08-2009)

  3. #2
    ROUGHS3X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH's resident persona non grata.
    Posts
    3,368
    Reputation
    38
    Thanks
    481
    My Mood
    Amused
    I don't give a shit what you think really. It's excessive. There is no need to have those hacks. The point of hacking is to exploit a game but keep its play at an enjoyable level. When you can play with 1 hand it's pretty fucking boring. Holding SHIFT takes no skill. In fact, I'm not even sure you have to be awake to do it. Combine ghosting with aimbotting and you could sleep and play. Come on now. Be real. Don't defend them because you use them. Without Combat Arms there would be no Combat Arms to hack. People seem to think the hacks came first so you must protect them. Wrong. Combat Arms came first so there must be some, even if a small amount, of integrity left to it. If you can't be satisfied with a wallhack, no fog, no recoil, and crosshairs then you're in this for the wrong reasons.

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ROUGHS3X For This Useful Post:

    -James (10-08-2009),Fub (10-08-2009),XGelite (10-08-2009)

  5. #3
    RedThunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,599
    Reputation
    84
    Thanks
    553
    My Mood
    Twisted
    the only reason CA is going down the shitter is casue this is a pub hack now if mpgh releases pubs like this then evryone is fked for life and ca will be totaly remastered just like RS was when ppl were able to do the basic things and spawn a billion dollars, then fkign up the game and this is why they made a huge update next thing to happen to ca is that every map will be deleted ann new ones will be put in after that it will be a whole new engine, non lith jupiter engine, and CA will be totaly different.
    TROLL MATH
    14 posts per thread per hour, even at 1 thread an hour in 5 hours, general trolling time, thats 70 posts, and seeing as i try to run it at about 3 threads at a time, then i can make 210 posts in a day which means in 10 days i could be back to where i am if i started a new account, lol so in theory in a month id have 6k posts, in 2 months id have 12k, in 3 months 18k, in 4 months id have 24k and i could have the highest post count on the forum

    14*3*5*10*3*4=highest post count on the forums in 4 months

  6. #4
    ROUGHS3X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH's resident persona non grata.
    Posts
    3,368
    Reputation
    38
    Thanks
    481
    My Mood
    Amused
    I don't understand why people must have hacks that can been seen by other players. It's fucking obvious and it's obnoxious. No recoil is obvious and rather ignorant. It basically says fuck you I think you're stupid so you won't notice my heavy machine gun not recoiling. Speed hacking... Come on. Flying around faster than a Mexican mouse holding a sword slashing people. It's simply retarded. Flying and glitching in walls is idiotic. Enough said. Chams and the removal of fog, scope textures, smoke, etc. all enhance, not replace the entire essence of the game itself.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to ROUGHS3X For This Useful Post:

    Fub (10-08-2009)

  8. #5
    -James's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MEETING TRUNKY ON XBOX. OH WAIT, HE DOESNT HAVE IT
    Posts
    4,942
    Reputation
    41
    Thanks
    817
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Quote Originally Posted by ROUGHS3X View Post
    I don't give a shit what you think really. It's excessive. There is no need to have those hacks. The point of hacking is to exploit a game but keep its play at an enjoyable level. When you can play with 1 hand it's pretty fucking boring. Holding SHIFT takes no skill. In fact, I'm not even sure you have to be awake to do it. Combine ghosting with aimbotting and you could sleep and play. Come on now. Be real. Don't defend them because you use them. Without Combat Arms there would be no Combat Arms to hack. People seem to think the hacks came first so you must protect them. Wrong. Combat Arms came first so there must be some, even if a small amount, of integrity left to it. If you can't be satisfied with a wallhack, no fog, no recoil, and crosshairs then you're in this for the wrong reasons.
    Quoted for complete truth.

  9. #6
    RedThunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,599
    Reputation
    84
    Thanks
    553
    My Mood
    Twisted
    thats a good point, but see the flyign/ghosting/glitching wouldnt be needed if the game wasnt so repetitive
    TROLL MATH
    14 posts per thread per hour, even at 1 thread an hour in 5 hours, general trolling time, thats 70 posts, and seeing as i try to run it at about 3 threads at a time, then i can make 210 posts in a day which means in 10 days i could be back to where i am if i started a new account, lol so in theory in a month id have 6k posts, in 2 months id have 12k, in 3 months 18k, in 4 months id have 24k and i could have the highest post count on the forum

    14*3*5*10*3*4=highest post count on the forums in 4 months

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to RedThunder For This Useful Post:

    XGelite (10-08-2009)

  11. #7
    ROUGHS3X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH's resident persona non grata.
    Posts
    3,368
    Reputation
    38
    Thanks
    481
    My Mood
    Amused
    There's nothing repetitive about gaining skills and leveling though. While I do see a trend in the FPS market that I'm not happy with, there's always ways around the repetition.

    The trend I speak of being quantity over quality. Take IJJI for example. Releasing their 2nd FPS game when there isn't much wrong with their 1st. Why couldn't they have expanded on Soldier Front? They want more market share is all.

    Nexon already has its updates planned for the next year probably. If we're going to get new maps they're already designed. Our suggestions mean jack to them. They're reusing maps as we already know. Telling us we can play most modes on most maps each and every update. That, I agree, is repetitive. They should release more maps and more reasonably priced GP items. But hacking, being banned, and repeating the process isn't the answer. We need to be more discreet about it.

  12. #8
    FMRadio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    261
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    45
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by ROUGHS3X View Post
    There's nothing repetitive about gaining skills and leveling though. While I do see a trend in the FPS market that I'm not happy with, there's always ways around the repetition.

    The trend I speak of being quantity over quality. Take IJJI for example. Releasing their 2nd FPS game when there isn't much wrong with their 1st. Why couldn't they have expanded on Soldier Front? They want more market share is all.

    Nexon already has its updates planned for the next year probably. If we're going to get new maps they're already designed. Our suggestions mean jack to them. They're reusing maps as we already know. Telling us we can play most modes on most maps each and every update. That, I agree, is repetitive. They should release more maps and more reasonably priced GP items. But hacking, being banned, and repeating the process isn't the answer. We need to be more discreet about it.
    I plays Solider Front few months ago to a rank of Major. But not playing anymore due to their stupid game's "Distance Lag". Even after i hides behind a wall, few seconds later some idiot from other players shot at me when they can't even see me. No, it's not hack. It's distance lag. And, does IJJI's 2nd FPS Game, A.V.A, has Distance Lag too? If so, i'm so not going to play it.

  13. #9
    ROUGHS3X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH's resident persona non grata.
    Posts
    3,368
    Reputation
    38
    Thanks
    481
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by FMRadio View Post
    I plays Solider Front few months ago to a rank of Major. But not playing anymore due to their stupid game's "Distance Lag". Even after i hides behind a wall, few seconds later some idiot from other players shot at me when they can't even see me. No, it's not hack. It's distance lag. And, does IJJI's 2nd FPS Game, A.V.A, has Distance Lag too? If so, i'm so not going to play it.
    I know exactly what you're talking about. The ping. It really comes in to play. There servers aren't the best. Usually I would run at 32 FPS or so which is great for SF. Then out of nowhere I was running at 68, 70, 80, 112 etc. It wasn't my internet OR my machines. I gave up as well at the rank of Major. I don't use it right now. I have 1 Major and 15 yellow captains. I couldn't even sell the lot of them. Oh and tell me that's a joke in your signature? :-s

  14. #10
    whtlight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Smokin trees
    Posts
    3,116
    Reputation
    -25
    Thanks
    413
    YES IT FUCKING IS GOD DAMN LOOK WHAT IN MY SIG THATS HOW MUCH I HATE HIM!
    50 grand every week, fuckin' rat budget.
    I win, always.

  15. #11
    why06jz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    299
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    54
    Quote Originally Posted by Slipknotn209 View Post
    For those of you who think this is a "spam thread" or a "flame thread" then I highly suggest you kiss my ass,
    That was my favorite part of the whole speach. lol

    The reason gordon is doing this is to make a name for himself. And it's working greatly. He's got tons of people flooding his site. All MPGH would have to do is post one stupid link of his hack here and we would jack all that traffic simply because MPGH is a much more noticeable and easier to find site. It sort of like this... the more you resist the more he wins.


    It's the truth I'm trying to be anti-MPGH or something. It's just a fact.

  16. #12
    XGelite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Enter text here
    Posts
    1,347
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    274
    Quote Originally Posted by XXGWBushXX View Post
    thats a good point, but see the flyign/ghosting/glitching wouldnt be needed if the game wasnt so repetitive
    i agree

    but people abuse the ghosting wayyy to much. Theres not a single room now that does not have a ghoster just sitting at your spawn.

  17. #13
    XGelite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Enter text here
    Posts
    1,347
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    274
    Quote Originally Posted by why06jz View Post
    That was my favorite part of the whole speach. lol

    The reason gordon is doing this is to make a name for himself. And it's working greatly. He's got tons of people flooding his site. All MPGH would have to do is post one stupid link of his hack here and we would jack all that traffic simply because MPGH is a much more noticeable and easier to find site. It sort of like this... the more you resist the more he wins.


    It's the truth I'm trying to be anti-MPGH or something. It's just a fact.
    but MPGH is anti advertisement and outside links....

  18. #14
    why06jz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    299
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    54
    Quote Originally Posted by XGelite View Post
    but MPGH is anti advertisement and outside links....
    That's what they say, but TBH....

    MPGH is about making money my man. And that's the way to do it...

    gets rid of the competition at the same time.


    I'm just saying if I ran this site and had an opportunity to:
    A. Make more money
    B. Get rid of the competition

    ...I would go for it. This isn't some gang. it's a business.

  19. #15
    XGelite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Enter text here
    Posts
    1,347
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    274
    Quote Originally Posted by why06jz View Post
    That's what they say, but TBH....

    MPGH is about making money my man. And that's the way to do it...

    gets rid of the competition at the same time.


    I'm just saying if I ran this site and had an opportunity to:
    A. Make more money
    B. Get rid of the competition

    ...I would go for it. This isn't some gang. it's a business.
    It doesnt matter what you think, they still ban that stuff.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 04-07-2010, 12:29 PM
  2. [Help] Why is my activity going down?
    By L3G0 in forum CrossFire Mods & Rez Modding
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-29-2009, 12:28 AM
  3. going down to san fran
    By Metro in forum Showroom
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-11-2009, 04:00 AM
  4. Combat Arms Going On The Path Of Self-Destruction?
    By KakashiRock in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 08-18-2008, 11:37 AM
  5. wtf site going down?
    By foxhound in forum General
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-19-2007, 09:37 PM

Tags for this Thread