View Poll Results: What hack want first... 4 more voted win

Voters
46. This poll is closed
  • Chams (20 colors)

    10 21.74%
  • Name Hack

    3 6.52%
  • Nametag

    3 6.52%
  • ESP

    2 4.35%
  • No Spread Crosshair

    2 4.35%
  • No Spread Weapon

    2 4.35%
  • No Spread Shoot

    0 0%
  • Speed Shot hack

    0 0%
  • Speed hack

    1 2.17%
  • Superbullet

    20 43.48%
  • Superknife

    3 6.52%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 38 of 38
  1. #31
    Slipknotn209's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    HELL
    Posts
    843
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    51
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Stumpy View Post
    Im inspired to put my penis in the vacume. But thats not going to happen.

    Actions speek louder then words people.
    You're my hero now....and btw I did that because I saw it on Scary Movie, let's just say that if you have no life, no money for hookers, single, and a virgin it helps A LOT! Just ask Doofy, he's the master, he showed me himself. (Yes I am joking kiddies)


    Quote Originally Posted by tomyssj3 View Post
    CLOSE THIS POST MOD PLS ADMIN DAVE CLOSE THIS... and the noob SPAMINg STumpy stop spam but u are minion u dont have permision to SPAM in forum... READ RULES!!!
    I like how you're calling Stumpy a noob considering he's a minion, which is something you'll never be because you lied about this (obviously) and you can't even speak english. I'm sorry but I'm sure that not even Gordon would understand a damn thing you say kid. But closing this is a great idea because you're now hated with the MPGH community, sorry bud.

  2. #32
    0oShameo0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    QC
    Posts
    471
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    79
    My Mood
    Cold
    i would love superbullets that would make my day make my year 0_0


    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Plenty of hacks if you aren't a dumb blind bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    Yawn. I can get there scratching my ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jussofresh View Post
    hahahahahhaha
    AGGAGAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post


    GTFO
    Free Cookies

  3. #33
    tomyssj3's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    HACKEANDO
    Posts
    267
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    143
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Slipknotn209 View Post
    You're my hero now....and btw I did that because I saw it on Scary Movie, let's just say that if you have no life, no money for hookers, single, and a virgin it helps A LOT! Just ask Doofy, he's the master, he showed me himself. (Yes I am joking kiddies)




    I like how you're calling Stumpy a noob considering he's a minion, which is something you'll never be because you lied about this (obviously) and you can't even speak english. I'm sorry but I'm sure that not even Gordon would understand a damn thing you say kid. But closing this is a great idea because you're now hated with the MPGH community, sorry bud.
    u are a fucking noob... why'? but i say this but him spam... second u dont know who i am... and when u play combat arms... and u view a player using opk, running, superknife, and shooting trough walls... u remember me

  4. #34
    Weed Farmer™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    i iz houmles
    Posts
    1,351
    Reputation
    3
    Thanks
    135
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharpe tha 3rd View Post
    This guy is lying through his teeth.

    All forms of the hack 'no spread' have been moved to server-sided, and thus can not be done. They have been 'patched forever'

    Knife hack has also never been made because since day one, this has been server sided.

    Nub?
    the nub you are newp


  5. #35
    ROUGHS3X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH's resident persona non grata.
    Posts
    3,368
    Reputation
    38
    Thanks
    481
    My Mood
    Amused
    I'm inspired to say this guy's full of shit.

    /CLOSE

  6. #36
    Slipknotn209's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    HELL
    Posts
    843
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    51
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by tomyssj3 View Post
    u are a fucking noob... why'? but i say this but him spam... second u dont know who i am... and when u play combat arms... and u view a player using opk, running, superknife, and shooting trough walls... u remember me
    I've played CA since beta...hell I've been playing games since before you were even born I bet. You're the noob here, not to mention you don't even code your own hacks, I've seen so many choobs say "Oh I code my own hacks" or "I'm a coder for Gordon" and I know it's all bullshit because all you did was buy VIP and then be a little choob as you are and say you cracked your VIP and blah blah.
    I suggest you go dig a hole, jump in it and let me fill it up for you because you're the most idiotic fucker here. I mean really? I doubt you even know how to take a picture on your computer lmao. Poor kid, just quit lying, no one here likes you so you're officially the dumbest kid here.

  7. #37
    Ian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้
    Posts
    5,828
    Reputation
    506
    Thanks
    892
    this guy is lying. don't get all excited for him to release his "hacks".

  8. #38
    AleRthDia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Amused

    Lightbulb The kickers hack

    How about you create a hack that allows someone to kick someone from a game with having to get elite. That way they can kick others unsuspectingly from a game, especially when they are the master of it, and get people to stop kicking others out of their own games. If you could do that, I would be even willing to pay for that more so than that elite stuff from nexon. I have gotten screwed so many times from that new system of theirs I am not giving them a dime.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. How we can create a hack?
    By ganduira in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-18-2010, 03:54 PM
  2. [Question] What languages are productive for creating CA hacks?
    By hack4urlife in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-10-2010, 12:21 AM
  3. Creating a Hack
    By MasterJ in forum C++/C Programming
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-01-2009, 10:11 AM
  4. Somebody need to create new hack
    By Cro-Hero in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-11-2009, 03:19 PM
  5. How can i create a hack!!! help please????
    By kosmas in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-23-2008, 03:02 AM

Tags for this Thread