Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 58
  1. #31
    thechipmyster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the Duelist Kingdom
    Posts
    879
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    185
    My Mood
    Amazed
    This program doesn't work to bad. Kool post, Kingstund101.
    I tried it out, and it helped, at bit. But still.
    Respect list:
    [MPGH]Liz, [MPGH]Dave84311, [MPGH][NIG]Obama, [MPGH]whitten, [MPGH]User1, [MPGH]Gourav2122, [MPGH]arunforce, [MPGH]Stumpy, [MPGH]-XpliCitt-, [MPGH]Luke420, [MPGH] ROUGHS3X, [MPGH]xFaith, [GFX]drsynyster, [GFX]EnergyK, [MPGH]jimmydang09, [MPGH]Kingstund101, [MPGH]WarPathSin666, [MPGH]legendaryhack, [MPGH]R3V, [MPGH]hejsan, [MPGH]scruffy, [MPGH]sendi11, [MPGH]bombsaway707
    (If I forgot any mods/admins, please message me.)





    It is most obliged to press thanks for help received.

  2. #32
    Mariofan901s_backup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    bitch. this program rapez.


    ^.^

  3. #33
    DonMadawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    miami
    Posts
    1,135
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    100
    My Mood
    Mellow
    dude way 2 go nice post
    /thanked



  4. #34
    Bombsaway707's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Gym
    Posts
    8,817
    Reputation
    791
    Thanks
    3,947
    My Mood
    Amused
    THIS IS PATCHED! Says please acquire a legal version Lol anyway mod please de-sticky

  5. #35
    Ali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Qc, Canada
    Posts
    11,453
    Reputation
    342
    Thanks
    3,514
    My Mood
    Cool
    Fuck it, doesnt't support windows 7

  6. #36
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    THANK YOU STUND!!!!!! This is a fantastic piece of software, thank you so much for including the key-gen

  7. #37
    KING's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,770
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    3,074
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by bombsaway707 View Post
    THIS IS PATCHED! Says please acquire a legal version Lol anyway mod please de-sticky
    Keep trying the keys...1 or 2 dont work...So just keep trying...Dont included the dashes.

    Quote Originally Posted by alixl2 View Post
    Fuck it, doesnt't support windows 7
    Yeah...Sorry bro...I have Vista and XP...And it works for thoughs...

    Quote Originally Posted by 1nt3l View Post
    THANK YOU STUND!!!!!! This is a fantastic piece of software, thank you so much for including the key-gen
    No Problem

  8. #38
    KING's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,770
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    3,074
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by thechipmyster View Post
    This program doesn't work to bad. Kool post, Kingstund101.
    I tried it out, and it helped, at bit. But still.
    Then either you have some worm and viruses that are slowing your CP.....Or maybe you CP dosent meet the Specs of CA

    Canyourunit.com

    ^^^Try this site...tell you if you meet the specs.

  9. #39
    DonMadawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    miami
    Posts
    1,135
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    100
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingstund101 View Post
    Then either you have some worm and viruses that are slowing your CP.....Or maybe you CP dosent meet the Specs of CA

    Canyourunit.com

    ^^^Try this site...tell you if you meet the specs.
    dude iv had this annoying hijacker for about 3 months that dosent allow me to do so many things thanks to this post i dl the program edited my shit freed space made my comp look sexy i dl a antimalware program that was recommended by this program and it got rid of my virus dude epic post thank you.



  10. #40
    KING's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,770
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    3,074
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by DonMadawg View Post
    dude iv had this annoying hijacker for about 3 months that dosent allow me to do so many things thanks to this post i dl the program edited my shit freed space made my comp look sexy i dl a antimalware program that was recommended by this program and it got rid of my virus dude epic post thank you.
    Your Welcome

  11. #41
    karcher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    fight the power

  12. #42
    Heghogies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    183
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    81
    My Mood
    Amused
    fight the power


    Quote Originally Posted by Luizfe View Post
    I hate them gold mods.
    They're like herpes: Everyone haves 'em.

  13. #43
    Bombsaway707's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Gym
    Posts
    8,817
    Reputation
    791
    Thanks
    3,947
    My Mood
    Amused
    Haha this is pretty awesome but 1 prob, the keys work but only for like 3-4 days then da program say "Noob! You gotta illegal version"

  14. #44
    imcorey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    WOW this is cool man

  15. #45
    KING's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,770
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    3,074
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by bombsaway707 View Post
    Haha this is pretty awesome but 1 prob, the keys work but only for like 3-4 days then da program say "Noob! You gotta illegal version"
    Well i got more codes...PM me if you need more....some keys get noticed faster than other...and i have other codes...so keep trying the key.....if you tried all of them....then pm me and i can give my personal key.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. I need a new computer
    By Synns in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 08-17-2015, 01:54 AM
  2. Need Computer Nerds =p
    By __][G]-H05T in forum General
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-25-2011, 03:48 PM
  3. Ok Please, Horrible need computer help..
    By headsup in forum General
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 12-04-2009, 03:14 AM
  4. need help buying computer
    By M2A in forum General
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-05-2008, 03:15 PM
  5. I need to fuk my school computers--help.
    By sqeak in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 81
    Last Post: 08-16-2006, 02:32 PM

Tags for this Thread