Thread: sniper help

Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    shadowkiller210's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    act australia
    Posts
    347
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Blah

    sniper help

    i am wondering if people have a good video or list of tips of being/becoming
    a good sniper

  2. #2
    ROUGHS3X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH's resident persona non grata.
    Posts
    3,368
    Reputation
    38
    Thanks
    481
    My Mood
    Amused
    For starters don't pick a rifle just because someone says they like it or it pawns. Remember that in most cases the L96A1 and it's varieties are the only rifles that will 1 shot kill unless you get a head shot. So bare that in mind when you choose a rifle based on accuracy and rate of fire. The SVD delivers a decent punch and has a good rate of fire. Some people don't like the reticle though. The SR25 is rather weak but is kind of accurate. Plan on needing 2 shots to kill. The MSG90 is just as accurate as the SR25 but is more powerful. You won't get too many 1 shot kills but it's a fairly easy rifle to use and can serve as an all purpose weapon because it's also semi-automatic and does not unscope. This is a decent sniper rifle for CQB no-scoping. So out of all the rifles I favor the MSG90. If you'll notice when you're scoped in your scope is swaying slightly. Don't try to counter it too much for a shot. Unless you're rushed by incoming sniper fire take your time. Let the reticle pass over your opponent before you fire. Sudden movement of the scope will cause you to miss. If you get the reticle within the general area of the opponent fast enough you should have plenty of time to allow the rifle to fine tune its own aim with that natural scope movement.

  3. #3
    Dr.Dental's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aus
    Posts
    4,197
    Reputation
    180
    Thanks
    545
    My Mood
    Busy
    Well there are many techniques in sniping. Sniping can be used in short, mid-range and long distance. Although i can't give a lot of advice u could try googling noscope and quick scope which is quite useful xD Try youtubing 2 renowned snipers (Y-die and Emnesty)
    Here's a cool vid

  4. #4
    FORCE™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Omg ure a pedaphile
    Posts
    4,226
    Reputation
    69
    Thanks
    665
    My Mood
    Goofy
    just dont fucking miss


    LIVERPOOL FC


  5. #5
    Ricky1337's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    Posts
    1,448
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    167
    My Mood
    Amused
    Practice makes perfect? lol.

  6. #6
    Richo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Nice People Street :D
    Posts
    1,027
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    109
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky1337 View Post
    Practice makes perfect? lol.
    More like hacks makes God?
    No sig ): QQ


    DONT PRESS THE THANKS BUTTON
    Trusting Reverse Psychology

  7. #7
    Ricky1337's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    Posts
    1,448
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    167
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Richo View Post
    More like hacks makes God?
    True True but i perfer to play legit, i play better.

  8. #8
    Richo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Nice People Street :D
    Posts
    1,027
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    109
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Ill vs you you go legit i go hack
    -Turns on OPK-
    No sig ): QQ


    DONT PRESS THE THANKS BUTTON
    Trusting Reverse Psychology

  9. #9
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by leetdragon100 View Post
    Well there are many techniques in sniping. Sniping can be used in short, mid-range and long distance. Although i can't give a lot of advice u could try googling noscope and quick scope which is quite useful xD Try youtubing 2 renowned snipers (Y-die and Emnesty)
    Here's a cool vid YouTube - Combat arms Unbelievable+++ 4th Montage Trailer
    First of all Emnesty was busted for aimbotting or something, so people really needs to stop bring him up.

    In many cases, sniping is quite simple. Your goal is to provide rear-troop combat, meaning you do not get a lot of kills and you do get into the fights.

    You need to set up a small zone called the 'Kill Zone' this is the area where you have a 180 degree of fire, behind you is the 'No Zone' this is the remaining 180 degree that from your sides or behind that is your weakness. Depending on where you are, you'll be able to be killed or not so killed.

    First of all, you need to get your rifle, pick the L9A1 because not that its 'pwns' but because the gun is good practice for others. If you choose accurate over power, then pick the M24. If you choose ROF and being accurate then pick the SR-24 this rifle is the ONLY automatic sniper rifle.

    The goal is to get the middle of your crosshair onto a chest area, this is label as the 'kill shot' back in my military days THIS is where you aim as a sniper, THIS is the spot to kill, THIS is the target. Not the head, or the balls. The chest, with the L9 or it sisters this will kill, this will score you a point, this will make that other person cry-aim for the chest. It also have the largest part on the body.

    The game is 'fooled' by the scope, when you stop moving it, it'll sway. So move the scope side to side and 'sweep' the area. As soon as you get the crosshair on a person. Shoot it.

  10. #10
    Richo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Nice People Street :D
    Posts
    1,027
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    109
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    First of all Emnesty was busted for aimbotting or something, so people really needs to stop bring him up.

    In many cases, sniping is quite simple. Your goal is to provide rear-troop combat, meaning you do not get a lot of kills and you do get into the fights.

    You need to set up a small zone called the 'Kill Zone' this is the area where you have a 180 degree of fire, behind you is the 'No Zone' this is the remaining 180 degree that from your sides or behind that is your weakness. Depending on where you are, you'll be able to be killed or not so killed.

    First of all, you need to get your rifle, pick the L9A1 because not that its 'pwns' but because the gun is good practice for others. If you choose accurate over power, then pick the M24. If you choose ROF and being accurate then pick the SR-24 this rifle is the ONLY automatic sniper rifle.

    The goal is to get the middle of your crosshair onto a chest area, this is label as the 'kill shot' back in my military days THIS is where you aim as a sniper, THIS is the spot to kill, THIS is the target. Not the head, or the balls. The chest, with the L9 or it sisters this will kill, this will score you a point, this will make that other person cry-aim for the chest. It also have the largest part on the body.

    The game is 'fooled' by the scope, when you stop moving it, it'll sway. So move the scope side to side and 'sweep' the area. As soon as you get the crosshair on a person. Shoot it.
    OMG I WAS GOING TO SAY THAT!!!Jkz... Where teh hell you learn all this o.o All I do is shoot anything that moves :0 Anywhere...
    No sig ): QQ


    DONT PRESS THE THANKS BUTTON
    Trusting Reverse Psychology

  11. #11
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Richo View Post
    OMG I WAS GOING TO SAY THAT!!!Jkz... Where teh hell you learn all this o.o All I do is shoot anything that moves :0 Anywhere...
    Israel Defense Force, retired.

  12. #12
    adhslax4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    13
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    I definately agree with Mouzie. I guess you could say i'm a pretty decent sniper. I have two different strategies. For maps such as Snow Valley or Waverider, I Camp and use my Sniper long range. For smaller maps like junk flea I am more of a CQC sniper and I quick scope. But when sniping I would advise you to ALWAYS carry a back up primary weapon. I use the G36E or M416 as my back ups as they can both be used in close quarters or for long distances.

  13. #13
    ROUGHS3X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH's resident persona non grata.
    Posts
    3,368
    Reputation
    38
    Thanks
    481
    My Mood
    Amused
    That's another important piece of advice. Always carry a backup weapon. Preferably not a sniper. Since people tend to sneak up on snipers you'll need a weapon that draws very quickly and reloads quickly. Anything with a speed mag or the aug even. Maybe an MP5. You catch my drift. And when you camp if you don't use a silencer like the S3 then move after each kill. If you use a silencer and KC is off you can pick up another kill but then move. Preferably to a position where you can now see both the last place you were and the last 2 kills you got. They'll come looking for you and you'll surprise them.

  14. #14
    Sharpe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dont worry about it
    Posts
    1,219
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    99
    Sexy sig ujelly?

  15. #15
    j0elself's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    detroit
    Posts
    437
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    39
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    ok
    1. pull your ethernet cord out
    2. speed hack and kill the enmy with your sniper
    3. plug your ethernet cord back in
    4,wait a sec
    5.get unbelivables
    http://joelself.myminicity.com
    Please click that its like a habbo

Similar Threads

  1. Help ingame with sniper.
    By jamie901 in forum CrossFire Help
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-26-2010, 11:34 AM
  2. [SOLVED] Need Help On My Sniper Mod
    By Mattydids101 in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 GSC Modding Help/Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-13-2010, 08:37 PM
  3. [HELP] using snipers
    By isokasi in forum Battlefield Bad Company 2 (BFBC2) Hacks
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-22-2010, 08:43 PM
  4. [Help] L96A1 Sniper Rifle Accuracy
    By Keva1234 in forum Combat Arms Mod Discussion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-24-2010, 01:07 AM
  5. Sniper scope mod help
    By dontsassme in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-02-2009, 11:14 PM