Ok hi, I'm quite new to hacking combat arms, since I lost my Major, I've been like hey.... what the hell am I doing?
So here's a guide on kind of how to make a workingish aimbot
First of all your going to need Scar Divi 3.13
And if you know c++ you sort of have a little head start, because it's kind of about pixel ranges and pixel finding.. but in c++ it's alot more complicated..
I spent alot of time making bots etc for a game called Endless Online so this will be alot easier for me..
So here are the steps:
1. Open your Combat Arms file and delete the CHARS_T_FACE... Don't delete the Chars_M_Face or it makes it Seethrough. If you delete any of the Chars_T_(bodypart) you have a solid color to search for.
2. Open up Scar Divi and select all the Program blah blah and delete it..
3. Tools > Redefine Hotkeys > Make the Color Picker F9, Start F6 and Stop F7.
4. Once CA is open go to the Shop Storage and if you cant get a solid color on the face Alt+Tab out of Combat Arms and go back in and press F9 and guide your aimer over the solid color.
5. Insert the following code..: [Color] = Solid Color Found [Might be like 5-10 numbers]
6. Try not to have more than 1 gun on Number 1.
if findcolorspiral(x,y,[Color],x1,y1,x2,y2) then begin
7. Press F6 to Start it and F7 to Stop.
Please reply if you have problems understanding my messy writing and I will explain in advance.
Dazastah.. (IGN: KingHaroldo)