Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 190
  1. #151
    Iamazn1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    407
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    49
    Quote Originally Posted by Slipknotn209 View Post
    Wow, so many spelling mistakes, you hardly even type in English....
    Why are you asking Corndog how many languages he knows when you can hardly even spell in the English language which happens to be the most commonly spoken language throughout the world.
    Win

    On Topic:

    Quote Originally Posted by ******* View Post
    and the spambot, i made

    its a neat spam bot except, you took out most of the functions -_-
    So your the one who made his spambot?

  2. #152
    Bombsaway707's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Gym
    Posts
    8,817
    Reputation
    791
    Thanks
    3,947
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Iamazn1 View Post
    WOW. YOUR SO PRO. 70 THANKS.
    Injector-Prob Leeched from Ugleh
    Wtf is a Project light
    CBL CHecker= Prob leeched from Ugleh
    Texture Remove-Prob leeched from Ugleh
    CA Tapper- Shell("Ipconfig /release"), Shell("Ipconfig /renew")
    Tapper- Same as CA tapper
    Spambot- SendKeys.Send(TextBox1.text)
    Defrager- Start the Windows Defragger using Shell/Process.Start
    Disk Cleaner- Kill(Destination & "*.TMP")
    Uhh actually i got 200+ thanks and u have 9? and the injector was made before uglehs i never released it cuz i dont want it to get patched. Diskcleaner doesnt do that it scans for files over 60 days old and deletes em and all temporary internet files so try to do that alone

  3. #153
    Slipknotn209's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    HELL
    Posts
    843
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    51
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by bombsaway707 View Post
    Uhh actually i got 200+ thanks and u have 9? and the injector was made before uglehs i never released it cuz i dont want it to get patched. Diskcleaner doesnt do that it scans for files over 60 days old and deletes em and all temporary internet files so try to do that alone
    I can do that too....it's called going through my computer and deleting my files and internet history.

  4. #154
    deathninjak0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,512
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    294
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Slipknotn209 View Post
    Wow, so many spelling mistakes, you hardly even type in English....
    Why are you asking Corndog how many languages he knows when you can hardly even spell in the English language which happens to be the most commonly spoken language throughout the world.
    Dude, who cares about spelling here, I mispell words all the time except in school.

    btw, he was talking about CODING languages.

  5. #155
    Iamazn1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    407
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    49
    Quote Originally Posted by bombsaway707 View Post
    Uhh actually i got 200+ thanks and u have 9? and the injector was made before uglehs i never released it cuz i dont want it to get patched. Diskcleaner doesnt do that it scans for files over 60 days old and deletes em and all temporary internet files so try to do that alone
    1. It doesnt matter if I only have 9 thanks. That doesnt prove anything.
    2. You prob got source from youtube, or google.
    3. DiskCleaner is a fail :/

  6. #156
    Ragehax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    358
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    87
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Iamazn1 View Post
    Win

    On Topic:


    So your the one who made his spambot?
    yes, im the one who made his spambot... but hes made everything else...

    me and him are making a multi tasker with lots of features

    good spam bot with lots of features is the only thing i know how to make as of now lol!

  7. #157
    Slipknotn209's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    HELL
    Posts
    843
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    51
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by deathninjak0 View Post
    Dude, who cares about spelling here, I mispell words all the time except in school.
    Spelling = Win. Grammar = Win.
    Not knowing how to spell or use correct grammar = Fail.

    That's the easiest way to explain why spelling is important. By the way, spelling correctly and using correct grammar shows that you have a higher intellect and proves that you're smarter than the average person. Sadly you're not smarter than the average person.

  8. #158
    Bombsaway707's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Gym
    Posts
    8,817
    Reputation
    791
    Thanks
    3,947
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Iamazn1 View Post
    1. It doesnt matter if I only have 9 thanks. That doesnt prove anything.
    2. You prob got source from youtube, or google.
    3. DiskCleaner is a fail :/
    1. It does matter that means people dont like ur releases. I get an average of 8+ thanks on a release
    2. I made the injector source by myself
    3.That doesnt even make sense. How does a diskcleaner fail?

  9. #159
    Iamazn1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    407
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    49
    Quote Originally Posted by Slipknotn209 View Post
    Spelling = Win. Grammar = Win.
    Not knowing how to spell or use correct grammar = Fail.

    That's the easiest way to explain why spelling is important. By the way, spelling correctly and using correct grammar shows that you have a higher intellect and proves that you're smarter than the average person. Sadly you're not smarter than the average person.
    Another win.

    Quote Originally Posted by ******* View Post
    yes, im the one who made his spambot... but hes made everything else...

    me and him are making a multi tasker with lots of features

    good spam bot with lots of features is the only thing i know how to make as of now lol!
    Lol.

  10. #160
    deathninjak0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,512
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    294
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Slipknotn209 View Post
    Spelling = Win. Grammar = Win.
    Not knowing how to spell or use correct grammar = Fail.

    That's the easiest way to explain why spelling is important. By the way, spelling correctly and using correct grammar shows that you have a higher intellect and proves that you're smarter than the average person. Sadly you're not smarter than the average person.
    I would keep that to yourself, plus this is a hacking site, you dont even know how to code dude.

  11. #161
    Iamazn1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    407
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    49
    Quote Originally Posted by bombsaway707 View Post
    1. It does matter that means people dont like ur releases. I get an average of 8+ thanks on a release
    2. I made the injector source by myself
    3.That doesnt even make sense. How does a diskcleaner fail?
    1. OMFG. YOUR SO PRO. 8+ THANKS EVERY RELEASE
    2. Stop spitting out bull
    3. It just is.

  12. #162
    Bombsaway707's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Gym
    Posts
    8,817
    Reputation
    791
    Thanks
    3,947
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Iamazn1 View Post
    1. OMFG. YOUR SO PRO. 8+ THANKS EVERY RELEASE
    2. Stop spitting out bull
    3. It just is.
    1. I am thank you
    2. I'm not i think your jealous that i can make my own injector code
    3. You make no sense again i think your jealous

  13. #163
    Slipknotn209's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    HELL
    Posts
    843
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    51
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by deathninjak0 View Post
    I would keep that to yourself, plus this is a hacking site, you dont even know how to code dude.
    No shit, neither do you. You only steal hacks, and other shit from here. I've tried contributing with other shit besides hacks. The funny thing is if I wanted to learn how to code hacks, I could learn how to use C++ in about 2 weeks and code about 5 different hacks but I'm too lazy to do that, you on the other hand will never learn C++, you will just say you know how to code hacks and when you are asked to show proof you'll take a hack from another site and claim it as your own. I've seen it too many times before.
    An what exactly would you want me to keep to myself?
    Meh, doesn't matter I'm through with this thread, all that's happening is that you and bombsaway are spamming and flaming everyone in it who actually agrees with Corndog because you're jealous of how popular he is compared to the 2 of you.

  14. #164
    deathninjak0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,512
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    294
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Slipknotn209 View Post
    No shit, neither do you. You only steal hacks, and other shit from here. I've tried contributing with other shit besides hacks. The funny thing is if I wanted to learn how to code hacks, I could learn how to use C++ in about 2 weeks and code about 5 different hacks but I'm too lazy to do that, you on the other hand will never learn C++, you will just say you know how to code hacks and when you are asked to show proof you'll take a hack from another site and claim it as your own. I've seen it too many times before.
    An what exactly would you want me to keep to myself?
    Meh, doesn't matter I'm through with this thread, all that's happening is that you and bombsaway are spamming and flaming everyone in it who actually agrees with Corndog because you're jealous of how popular he is compared to the 2 of you.
    I made a crosshair and a spammerbot. You made nothing.
    I have 90+ thanks.
    I am not flaming, you are.
    Look I'm out, I don't want to argue on the internet like a pussy.
    Last edited by deathninjak0; 10-16-2009 at 09:53 PM.

  15. #165
    Iamazn1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    407
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    49
    Quote Originally Posted by deathninjak0 View Post
    I made a crosshair and a spammerbot. You made nothing.
    I have 90+ thanks.
    I am not flaming, you are.
    I just hate it how
    -People think they're pro when they made a Spambot
    -People think they're pro when they made a nonworking xHair (if your refering to VB.NET)
    -People think if they have thanks they're somehow better then others.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. I am a sick freaking person
    By Jackal in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 12-11-2006, 06:02 PM
  2. Chinks make me sick.
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-04-2006, 09:29 PM
  3. Sick Bullshit
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 07-06-2006, 11:26 AM
  4. Delphi Coder
    By prchakal in forum Programming
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 05-14-2006, 12:40 PM