Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 190
  1. #31
    Luke420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Computer :/
    Posts
    6,711
    Reputation
    436
    Thanks
    803
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by bombsaway707 View Post
    exactly dumbshit my program prompts for a save, + id like to see you try to make a program that autosaves pictures you take in any folder of your choosing with your major codings 'skillz' without using the prntscreen key, i dont think you would EVEN KNOW where to start the code takes up 6 lines to take the picture alone so SHUT THE FUCK UP
    chill bro chill

  2. #32
    JIGS4W's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,912
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    156
    Quote Originally Posted by Luke420 View Post
    chill bro chill
    Well someone challenged him and peoples natural reaction is to defend themselves.


  3. #33
    Bombsaway707's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Gym
    Posts
    8,817
    Reputation
    791
    Thanks
    3,947
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by randomhacker View Post
    Well someone challenged him and peoples natural reaction is to defend themselves.
    ,!,(>.<),!, haha id also like to point out that IamAzn hasnt said anything

  4. #34
    Luke420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Computer :/
    Posts
    6,711
    Reputation
    436
    Thanks
    803
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by randomhacker View Post
    Well someone challenged him and peoples natural reaction is to defend themselves.
    duh but this is the fuckin net not the streets like fuck

  5. #35
    Ian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้
    Posts
    5,828
    Reputation
    506
    Thanks
    892
    the worst part is that they all have the same ones.. all of them r muti packs with the same features.. there is like 7 of them..

  6. #36
    Iamazn1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    407
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    49
    Quote Originally Posted by bombsaway707 View Post
    ,!,(>.<),!, haha id also like to point out that IamAzn hasnt said anything
    Give me 10~15 mins. Ill be done with a "screenshot" program.

  7. #37
    Bombsaway707's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Gym
    Posts
    8,817
    Reputation
    791
    Thanks
    3,947
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Luke420 View Post
    duh but this is the fuckin net not the streets like fuck
    Yah if it was da streets id be out shankin hoes

  8. #38
    Corndog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Salem, NH
    Posts
    10,139
    Reputation
    526
    Thanks
    2,906
    Quote Originally Posted by Luke420 View Post
    hey corn go make a program then bitch what really are you doing ? i know we talk on msn and shit but here you go agen starting shit you cant back up :@
    nah, i think I have the majority vote here. Almost everybody besides VB Coders are sick of VB Coders.
    i'm not saying i know how to make something better, I am saying that nobody wants these things any more.

    Quote Originally Posted by bombsaway707 View Post
    exactly dumbshit my program prompts for a save, + id like to see you try to make a program that autosaves pictures you take in any folder of your choosing with your major codings 'skillz' without using the prntscreen key, i dont think you would EVEN KNOW where to start the code takes up 6 lines to take the picture alone so SHUT THE FUCK UP
    he actually made a pretty nice injector a few weeks ago. i am sure he can do something like that...

  9. #39
    Bombsaway707's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Gym
    Posts
    8,817
    Reputation
    791
    Thanks
    3,947
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Iamazn1 View Post
    Give me 10~15 mins. Ill be done with a "screenshot" program.
    make it as good as mine
    BITCH!

  10. #40
    Bombsaway707's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Gym
    Posts
    8,817
    Reputation
    791
    Thanks
    3,947
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Corndog View Post
    nah, i think I have the majority vote here. Almost everybody besides VB Coders are sick of VB Coders.
    i'm not saying i know how to make something better, I am saying that nobody wants these things any more.



    he actually made a pretty nice injector a few weeks ago. i am sure he can do something like that...
    Then maybe you should move yo lazy ass and learn vb.net

  11. #41
    JIGS4W's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,912
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    156
    Quote Originally Posted by Iamazn1 View Post
    Give me 10~15 mins. Ill be done with a "screenshot" program.
    Wow. 10-15mins. Hes some coder man. or he just decrypt ur thingy, jks


  12. #42
    Corndog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Salem, NH
    Posts
    10,139
    Reputation
    526
    Thanks
    2,906
    Quote Originally Posted by bombsaway707 View Post
    Then maybe you should move yo lazy ass and learn vb.net
    no need, nobody wants the programs that it makes...
    why spend time learning something like that?



    THIS THREAD WAS NOT MEANT TO INSULT. I WAS VOICING MY OPINION AND TRYING TO GET FEEDBACK FROM OTHER USERS. OBVIOUSLY YOU ALL MISUNDERSTOOD ME.

    I AM SICK OF THE PROGRAMS, AND I WANTED TO KNOW IF YOU ARE.
    I AM NOT SAYING THE ONES THAT PEOPLE ARE MAKING ARE BAD AND THAT I CAN DO BETTER.

  13. #43
    Luke420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Computer :/
    Posts
    6,711
    Reputation
    436
    Thanks
    803
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by Corndog View Post
    no need, nobody wants the programs that it makes...

    why spend time learning something like that.
    i fucking want it so does every 1 in the chat no get off your ass and make it now!

  14. #44
    JIGS4W's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,912
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    156
    Quote Originally Posted by Corndog View Post
    no need, nobody wants the programs that it makes... why spend time learning something like that?
    Well my original intention was learn to vb and when I get better at it, I move on to C# or C++.


  15. #45
    Bombsaway707's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Gym
    Posts
    8,817
    Reputation
    791
    Thanks
    3,947
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Corndog View Post
    no need, nobody wants the programs that it makes...
    why spend time learning something like that?



    THIS THREAD WAS NOT MEANT TO INSULT. I WAS VOICING MY OPINION AND TRYING TO GET FEEDBACK FROM OTHER USERS. OBVIOUSLY YOU ALL MISUNDERSTOOD ME.

    I AM SICK OF THE PROGRAMS, AND I WANTED TO KNOW IF YOU ARE.
    I AM NOT SAYING THE ONES THAT PEOPLE ARE MAKING ARE BAD AND THAT I CAN DO BETTER.
    Then Learn C++ cuz i dont see you doing SHIT for the community alls you do is sit back and bitch about us coders, while i dont see you DOING SHIT for the community except pissing people off
    MOVE DAT FAT ASS AND LEARN SOMETHING USEFUL BESIDES HOW TO BITCH FOR DUMMIES

    YOU GOT BURNED!
    Last edited by Bombsaway707; 10-15-2009 at 09:10 PM.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. I am a sick freaking person
    By Jackal in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 12-11-2006, 06:02 PM
  2. Chinks make me sick.
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-04-2006, 09:29 PM
  3. Sick Bullshit
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 07-06-2006, 11:26 AM
  4. Delphi Coder
    By prchakal in forum Programming
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 05-14-2006, 12:40 PM