Its server sided to make your own server. You just change the rate of gp/exp per game to like 10000000. But then Nexon can detect it.
Other then that, it is illegal making your own sever with a company not knowing or without permission.
I think we need a neighborhood watch.
I think thats what happened, you got robbed and the neighborhood watched!
Press Thanks if i helped. Current Status: Offline.
The Following User Says Thank You to NoloveSC For This Useful Post:
Well a decent amount of people have done it quite recently. I've seen 2nd and 1st LT+ within 1 month of signing up for Combat Arms. That's not a hack. At the very least it's no hack we've ever seen. It can't even be an afk bot because those don't earn that much. They would have to play around the clock which is impossible unless you have 6 people share an account and divide up the hours of the day into 4 hour blocks. Even then you would need great hacks and NX items. I'm just calling their bluff here. I don't think it's legit. In fact, I know it's not legit. I'm 99.99% certain that it's related to the use of private servers with edited reward values.
lemme look to what I said on the other post about this. for the time I'll just tell you
NO FUCKING WAY. about ps of CA.
1. You don't have Nexons Combat Arms Server Files.
2. Since you don't you would have to Script them yourself.
3. Can you script? To the point of professionalism to have a running server?
4. If yes then this can take a few years.
5. Do you have a computer which you can run as a server if you ever get a working version up?
6. If not then give up the money to buy one. If you have money just end this now.
7. Would people play an already FREE game. If you made one?
8. What do you have to offer that Nexon Doesn't?
9. If your going to add more guns; Can you model; Can you make sounds; can you script that gun.
10. If you said yes to all of these. Just go make your own damn game. ffs...
Last edited by juanrineytor; 10-19-2009 at 06:13 PM.