Thread: if i made hacks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 28
  1. #1
    pepsi233's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    dasdas
    Posts
    2,357
    Reputation
    85
    Thanks
    132
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

    Cool if i made hacks

    if i made a public hack with simple features would u guys like it and use it here are trhe features chams no recoil name tags speed hack crosshair wall hack post what u think u would do






    I like Flengo <3.

    Mc565 isn't even good at ca men.

  2. #2
    dontsassme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    uhh......
    Posts
    1,139
    Reputation
    30
    Thanks
    155
    My Mood
    Fine
    Sounds good, no recoil is a good one.
    FREE VIP!!!



    Credit to theexploited1 for making the sig pic :P

    Quote Originally Posted by GOD View Post
    Dave doesn't care about yall.. all he cares about is food FOOD FOOD CAKEEESSSS
    Quote Originally Posted by GOD View Post
    YOU GET LAID @ MPGH
    Quote Originally Posted by ilo67 View Post
    I have this new hack but I can't release it cause I dont have it.
    If you have any questions you can PM me, I'll be quick to respond. I will also TV if you have some hacking issues.

  3. #3
    pepsi233's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    dasdas
    Posts
    2,357
    Reputation
    85
    Thanks
    132
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    lolthanks no recoil is a gangster hack i lov it but i dont know for sure im gonna make it i might not






    I like Flengo <3.

    Mc565 isn't even good at ca men.

  4. #4
    teaminuyasha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    26
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    It would be pretty nice, but its all up to you
    Please click thanks if I helped you!!

  5. #5
    Hagerad's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Erm i should know this one..... Come on think..... Aww i got nutin
    Posts
    2,623
    Reputation
    4
    Thanks
    284
    My Mood
    Confused
    ur hack ur choice
    Ex warrock minion


  6. #6
    pepsi233's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    dasdas
    Posts
    2,357
    Reputation
    85
    Thanks
    132
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    well new hacks are coming out i heard from alot of places so theres a 40% chance i am 60% chance im not






    I like Flengo <3.

    Mc565 isn't even good at ca men.

  7. #7
    whtlight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Smokin trees
    Posts
    3,116
    Reputation
    -25
    Thanks
    413
    Of course we would like it you don't even have to ask.
    50 grand every week, fuckin' rat budget.
    I win, always.

  8. #8
    teaminuyasha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    26
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by pepsi233 View Post
    well new hacks are coming out i heard from alot of places so theres a 40% chance i am 60% chance im not
    Some of these places are bad sources the best source is the coders that are making the hacks to get a release date.
    Please click thanks if I helped you!!

  9. #9
    pepsi233's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    dasdas
    Posts
    2,357
    Reputation
    85
    Thanks
    132
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    yea true my friend makes aimbots his hack got patched in 2 days LOL so mine will get patched like in 3 or 5 days






    I like Flengo <3.

    Mc565 isn't even good at ca men.

  10. #10
    Jakerzdog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    76
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Yea that would be great. But do you know C++?
    If you try once and don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried.


    Thank me if you want, I don't like to beg.

  11. #11
    BARON's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,304
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    514
    Hope You Do man...90% of ppl who say they'll release a pub usually lie!.

  12. #12
    pepsi233's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    dasdas
    Posts
    2,357
    Reputation
    85
    Thanks
    132
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    lol glad u guys think i should and im thinking about it if a hack comes out by tommorow after school or sometime i wil lrelease it






    I like Flengo <3.

    Mc565 isn't even good at ca men.

  13. #13
    linuxandmegasrulz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    374
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    54
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by BARON View Post
    Hope You Do man...90% of ppl who say they'll release a pub usually lie!.
    Hay PM meh buddy, also a new team release will be in about 5 seconds so i want to to post there ok

    Mr.Anderson.................

  14. #14
    pepsi233's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    dasdas
    Posts
    2,357
    Reputation
    85
    Thanks
    132
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    u talking to me linuxand?






    I like Flengo <3.

    Mc565 isn't even good at ca men.

  15. #15
    hacker20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    H-TOWN
    Posts
    54
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    23
    My Mood
    Stressed
    sounds good but put norecoil and nospread best combination

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Info]Maded Hack Allow u go hige place and fly.. Come
    By almog6666 in forum Combat Arms Europe Hacks
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-25-2009, 09:26 AM
  2. New Warrock addies (for made hacks)
    By nikitozin in forum WarRock Hack Source Code
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-02-2009, 12:16 PM
  3. Yay finally road to self made hacks
    By Cancelled in forum C++/C Programming
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-21-2009, 12:38 AM
  4. If i made hacks....
    By Indian in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-03-2008, 09:44 PM
  5. tradin new own made hacks by me
    By loky615 in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-19-2007, 07:48 PM