Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 40
  1. #16
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Thanks man, Ima add this to my post as guide, if wanna add or edit anything please tell me.

    Oh and to turn on gore u gotta set it to true.

  2. #17
    GridMaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Xbox Dashboard
    Posts
    1,629
    Reputation
    54
    Thanks
    204
    I will have to tell this to the game coders. They will have it fixed in no time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Boys and girls, this is what we call a retard.

  3. #18
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by trevmmeister View Post
    I will have to tell this to the game coders. They will have it fixed in no time.
    Go screw self, and trust me it will take a while

  4. #19
    Hagerad's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Erm i should know this one..... Come on think..... Aww i got nutin
    Posts
    2,623
    Reputation
    4
    Thanks
    284
    My Mood
    Confused
    i want the unencrypted one XD i know how to make it so u got no recoil and no spread with this
    Ex warrock minion


  5. #20
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Hagerad View Post
    i want the unencrypted one XD i know how to make it so u got no recoil and no spread with this
    Really? pm please!

    (Don't mister spy there reporting it to his "masters")

  6. #21
    GridMaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Xbox Dashboard
    Posts
    1,629
    Reputation
    54
    Thanks
    204
    Lol Hagerad, you are supposed to copy the 'code' and make a new notepad file, paste it there, and name it player.txt.

    But, seeing as though you are all noobs. I'll have you all destroyed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Boys and girls, this is what we call a retard.

  7. #22
    Disturbed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,405
    Reputation
    1063
    Thanks
    2,559
    Quote Originally Posted by recon276 View Post
    VehicleTurnRate = 100? wtf? what vehicles?!?!?! i wish!
    It's the tank in fireteam.


  8. #23
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by xdiducktapex View Post
    It's the tank in fireteam.
    ohhh, this might get interesting teehee

  9. #24
    CRUSTY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ._.
    Posts
    8,016
    Reputation
    161
    Thanks
    497
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Vehicleturnrate= 0 makes the tank in fireteam only fire straight??

    I made a few backups, im good with this. pretty cool.

    Ok... Edit #1: I changed the blood/gore value in my player.txt to 1, but it didnt do anything ingame, tried like four times to get it to show blood and it wont...

    Suggestions? I really only want blood
    Last edited by CRUSTY; 10-20-2009 at 10:40 PM.

  10. #25
    Hagerad's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Erm i should know this one..... Come on think..... Aww i got nutin
    Posts
    2,623
    Reputation
    4
    Thanks
    284
    My Mood
    Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by trevmmeister View Post
    Lol Hagerad, you are supposed to copy the 'code' and make a new notepad file, paste it there, and name it player.txt.

    But, seeing as though you are all noobs. I'll have you all destroyed.
    ill destroy you befor you have a fuckin chance to try it on me and when i tried that CA kept crashing so thats why i said that and i am more powerful than ull ever be here
    Ex warrock minion


  11. #26
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by CRUSTY View Post
    Vehicleturnrate= 0 makes the tank in fireteam only fire straight??

    I made a few backups, im good with this. pretty cool.

    Ok... Edit #1: I changed the blood/gore value in my player.txt to 1, but it didnt do anything ingame, tried like four times to get it to show blood and it wont...

    Suggestions? I really only want blood
    Change gore value to TRUE

    Also, I think if vehicle turn rate is FALSE the it will fire straight.

  12. #27
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Sorry, for the double post, but can this thread be stickied? Also, there is a .txt document still pending for approval.

  13. #28
    whitten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,461
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    491
    @1nt3l : approved and sorry for the wait.

    also where can i find the actual playertxt file in ca?
    like which folder etc is it under if any?

  14. #29
    1337_Me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    BASEMENT
    Posts
    390
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    50
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Player.txt is in the C:\Nexon\Combat Arms\Profiles , this is prob worthless since the new txt has more stuff or something.

  15. #30
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by 1337_Me View Post
    Player.txt is in the C:\Nexon\Combat Arms\Profiles , this is prob worthless since the new txt has more stuff or something.
    Nope, it isn't worthless, I've edited a few things, and it all good.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. C:\Nexon\Combat Arms\Profiles\Player.txt
    By ModaFoca in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 09-27-2009, 10:03 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-17-2007, 02:52 PM
  3. nexon's combat arms
    By brownsfan91 in forum WarRock Korea Hacks
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-17-2007, 12:04 PM
  4. Combat Arms
    By Synns in forum WarRock Korea Hacks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-21-2007, 10:09 PM
  5. Combat Arms
    By tednugent in forum WarRock Korea Hacks
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-10-2007, 08:53 AM