Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Grim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,362
    Reputation
    112
    Thanks
    3,781
    My Mood
    Cynical

    WPS Player.. What Do You Think

    I've Been Working On This Music Player For A While.. It Took So Long Cuz Its A 3178 Line Source.

    Anyone Can Use It, Tell Me What You Think

    My Wps Player
    Last edited by Grim; 10-22-2009 at 04:14 AM.
    Want to see my programs?
    \/ CLICK IT BITCHES \/

  2. #2
    JIGS4W's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,912
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    156
    Hmm... I think Im a bit retarded to use it. I can't figure anything out. It might take me while...



    Woohoo, I found out how to play a song.. btw I just signed for your website WPS, it look kool.

    I always supported your programs cuz it suseful
    Last edited by JIGS4W; 10-22-2009 at 03:12 AM.


  3. #3
    Grim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,362
    Reputation
    112
    Thanks
    3,781
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by randomhacker View Post
    Hmm... I think Im a bit retarded to use it. I can't figure anything out. It might take me while...



    Woohoo, I found out how to play a song.. btw I just signed for your website WPS, it look kool.

    I always supported your programs cuz it suseful
    i try to help out as best i can.. i like this tho.. its been a fun project
    Want to see my programs?
    \/ CLICK IT BITCHES \/

  4. #4
    Fulfilled's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Behind you... :P
    Posts
    973
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    73
    My Mood
    Amused
    Well I'm used to the smooth iTunes configuration for buttons and such, so the white blank lines amid so many dark colors kind of freaks me out.
    Other than that, this is amazing.
    Well, good job on your... second music player?
    Do I sense a company in the future?
    Respect List
    Dave - for creating the site.
    User1 - he's an uber beast.
    Whitten - for having an emo bear on his avatar.
    Obama - for being "Obamba" rofl.
    Liz - She helps a LOT (good bye choobs...)
    Stumpy & Trunky - can't tell which is which for some reason, sorry
    ...
    Where'd they all go?

    Me - Because you have to respect yourself.

  5. #5
    Grim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,362
    Reputation
    112
    Thanks
    3,781
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Fulfilled View Post
    Well I'm used to the smooth iTunes configuration for buttons and such, so the white blank lines amid so many dark colors kind of freaks me out.
    Other than that, this is amazing.
    Well, good job on your... second music player?
    Do I sense a company in the future?
    go into the Options window and change the colors.. check that out.
    Want to see my programs?
    \/ CLICK IT BITCHES \/

  6. #6
    XGelite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Enter text here
    Posts
    1,347
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    274
    good work. bet it was fun to make. Not really useful for me since i use wmp and itunes for my music.

  7. #7
    j0elself's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    detroit
    Posts
    437
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    39
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    looks good, but do mods consider that advertisng?
    ( the website)
    http://joelself.myminicity.com
    Please click that its like a habbo

  8. #8
    Grim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,362
    Reputation
    112
    Thanks
    3,781
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by j0elself View Post
    looks good, but do mods consider that advertisng?
    ( the website)
    it is advertising.. but since its not a rival site its ok
    Want to see my programs?
    \/ CLICK IT BITCHES \/

  9. #9
    j0elself's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    detroit
    Posts
    437
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    39
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by WarPathSin666 View Post
    it is advertising.. but since its not a rival site its ok
    ah ok thanks for clearing that up so fast
    http://joelself.myminicity.com
    Please click that its like a habbo

Similar Threads

  1. honestly, what do you think of me?
    By moosicgawd in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 04-18-2009, 07:53 AM
  2. What do you think of my aiming?
    By vega in forum Gunz General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-07-2007, 01:41 PM
  3. what do you think?
    By shadowsecret in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 04-26-2007, 03:39 PM
  4. Punkbuster, what do you think?
    By jayinnit in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-17-2007, 11:56 AM
  5. What do you think?
    By Albatross in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-11-2007, 07:30 AM