Thread: GHOST CHAT?!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 41
  1. #16
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by calvinc14 View Post
    I know!, is it just me,or is the world getting more retarded every day?
    It is being affected by the choob community.

  2. #17
    FMRadio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    261
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    45
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by 1nt3l View Post
    It is being affected by the choob community.
    Not really.
    Well why can't people affected with this thing just post the name of the application? The thread starter or someone can you please kindly post the name of the application that have the whatever Ghost Chat? So we would not open or download any things with that application name..

  3. #18
    failtown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    292
    Reputation
    35
    Thanks
    42
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Ghost chat?????????

  4. #19
    FMRadio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    261
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    45
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by failtown View Post
    Ghost chat?????????
    Yea.......

  5. #20
    ROUGHS3X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH's resident persona non grata.
    Posts
    3,368
    Reputation
    38
    Thanks
    481
    My Mood
    Amused
    We're at a crossroads here. The Gordon community site is "closed." Thankfully I might add. However, it appears the entire thing was a hoax. It's 1 of 2 things. Either the entire thing was set up to get people to buy GHB VIP hacks by giving them a taste of it then closing up OR a site that sells VIP hacks was losing major business because of those full-featured free hacks and hacked his site. Either way it's shady. A lot of people had that on their computer. Also, there is this UnknownPK hack floating around. Let's face it. We can't trust anyone right now. Someone needs to man the fuck up and name the hack/file/etc. that they downloaded so this doesn't spread.

  6. #21
    FyreKills~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Ky
    Posts
    664
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    130
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by ROUGHS3X View Post
    We're at a crossroads here. The Gordon community site is "closed." Thankfully I might add. However, it appears the entire thing was a hoax. It's 1 of 2 things. Either the entire thing was set up to get people to buy GHB VIP hacks by giving them a taste of it then closing up OR a site that sells VIP hacks was losing major business because of those full-featured free hacks and hacked his site. Either way it's shady. A lot of people had that on their computer. Also, there is this UnknownPK hack floating around. Let's face it. We can't trust anyone right now. Someone needs to man the fuck up and name the hack/file/etc. that they downloaded so this doesn't spread.
    you should just start a new thread with this info hows this have anything to do with "ghost chat"
    Quote Originally Posted by torentman16 View Post
    wats a C++
    lol go spam him
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/members/46...rentman16.html

  7. #22
    Luke420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Computer :/
    Posts
    6,711
    Reputation
    436
    Thanks
    803
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by ROUGHS3X View Post
    We're at a crossroads here. The Gordon community site is "closed." Thankfully I might add. However, it appears the entire thing was a hoax. It's 1 of 2 things. Either the entire thing was set up to get people to buy GHB VIP hacks by giving them a taste of it then closing up OR a site that sells VIP hacks was losing major business because of those full-featured free hacks and hacked his site. Either way it's shady. A lot of people had that on their computer. Also, there is this UnknownPK hack floating around. Let's face it. We can't trust anyone right now. Someone needs to man the fuck up and name the hack/file/etc. that they downloaded so this doesn't spread.
    wait what theres some noob hack out there /. /?/?

  8. #23
    Dominic95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C:\
    Posts
    295
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    169
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    u got spyware i believe..

  9. #24
    ROUGHS3X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH's resident persona non grata.
    Posts
    3,368
    Reputation
    38
    Thanks
    481
    My Mood
    Amused
    Yea you guys. Basically there's a hack right now that people are using causing this. If those infected would kindly list every hack, injector, bypass, etc. that they have/had we could triangulate this thing and avoid it.

  10. #25
    FMRadio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    261
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    45
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by ROUGHS3X View Post
    Yea you guys. Basically there's a hack right now that people are using causing this. If those infected would kindly list every hack, injector, bypass, etc. that they have/had we could triangulate this thing and avoid it.
    But they just wouldn't post the filename.

  11. #26
    ROUGHS3X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH's resident persona non grata.
    Posts
    3,368
    Reputation
    38
    Thanks
    481
    My Mood
    Amused
    Well then I'll figure it out alone. Starting with what each victim has in common. All seem to play Combat Arms. All hack. All occurred during or after the last patch. The last patch rid CA of Gordon's hacks. UnknownPK's hacks mysteriously appeared. They contain Trojan Droppers not false positives. Do I need to go further or can I say case solved? Forgive me if I'm wrong but nobody makes a dual-game hook and releases it for free without some motive. Now I did download this and ran it 1 time on a spare account. So far nothing has happened. But Vista is a tough mother to crack so we'll see. I never turned my UAC off and this notebook has never been invaded with what I've got on it.
    Last edited by ROUGHS3X; 10-26-2009 at 03:27 AM.

  12. #27
    Luke420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Computer :/
    Posts
    6,711
    Reputation
    436
    Thanks
    803
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by ROUGHS3X View Post
    Well then I'll figure it out alone. Starting with what each victim has in common. All seem to play Combat Arms. All hack. All occurred during or after the last patch. The last patch rid CA of Gordon's hacks. UnknownPK's hacks mysteriously appeared. They contain Trojan Droppers not false positives. Do I need to go further or can I say case solved? Forgive me if I'm wrong but nobody makes a dual-game hook and releases it for free without some motive. Now I did download this and ran it 1 time on a spare account. So far nothing has happened. But Vista is a tough mother to crack so we'll see. I never turned my UAC off and this notebook has never been invaded with what I've got on it.
    wtf is UnknownPK's???

  13. #28
    ROUGHS3X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH's resident persona non grata.
    Posts
    3,368
    Reputation
    38
    Thanks
    481
    My Mood
    Amused
    It's been posted by several users on here usually not utilizing the attachment feature but instead choosing outside links. It has a "dual injector" and it's stated that its hook works for several games.

  14. #29
    Dominic95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C:\
    Posts
    295
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    169
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Never trust public hack unless it comes from trusted source.

  15. #30
    FMRadio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    261
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    45
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by ROUGHS3X View Post
    It's been posted by several users on here usually not utilizing the attachment feature but instead choosing outside links. It has a "dual injector" and it's stated that its hook works for several games.
    You meant that hack is the cause of the "Ghost Chat" thingy?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dominic95 View Post
    Never trust public hack unless it comes from trusted source.
    Yea, me too, i don't trust public hacks. Most of them includes viruses such as trojans or keyloggers..........

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. MPGH IRC Chat Quote Thread
    By i eat trees in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 746
    Last Post: 07-02-2011, 11:07 PM
  2. need ghost recon server hack
    By Mike273 in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-16-2009, 03:02 PM
  3. Design Chat
    By -[standoff]- in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 12-27-2006, 09:24 PM
  4. EleMentX's Frigggen System.mrs lol Happy $Ghost$!!!
    By EleMentX in forum Gunz General
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-04-2006, 10:34 PM
  5. MPGH = Ghost town
    By Kyojiro in forum General
    Replies: 104
    Last Post: 04-11-2006, 03:43 PM

Tags for this Thread