Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Combat Arms S.W.A.T.

Special Weapons and Tactics guide to Combat Arms

1. Weapons
    A. Sub-Machine Guns
    These very light, very compact weapons are great to use while on the run. They aren't the best weapon to camp with because of their quick rate of fire and lower damage. You are better off spawn camping with them. Stay on the move because they lack in accuracy but can be handy for uncamping a sniper. Don't be afraid to jump and change directions a lot. You will win more firefights if you get right up under your opponents chin. You can't get close enough with a SMG.

B. Assault Rifles
    These are your most popular weapons of choice in the game. Adding a scope to them enhances your range of options. They are perfect for mid to long range combat usually dealing a death blow within 5 shots. You want to keep your distance slightly. While you deal more damage per shot most SMG will chew you appart at close range because of their rate of fire.

C. Sniper Rifles
    The most powerful rifle in the game but also the heaviest and slowest to fire. Your best bet is to camp but not at your spawn. Never attempt camping at your own spawn. You get 1 shot and if you miss you're dead. What you want to do is find a spot where you can look down on a popular route taken by the enemy from their spawn. Even better, camp where you can scope in on their spawn door. Once you get 1-3 kills relocate. You'll be vulnerable to attack. Never run around with your sniper rifle equipped. Learn to use the Q key to switch back to your pistol. This will allow you to create some distance between you and the enemy with greater speed. You don't want to be caught in close quarters combat with a bolt action rifle out.

D. Machine Guns
    High power, high intensity, decent rate of fire, and low accuracy make these risky weapons to use. The good thing is the large ammo stock you are given. If you are a pray and spray style player you might like to use a MG. These won't work well at long range because of the lack of accuracy but in short to mid range combat can do quite the bit of damage. You can hold between 100 and 150 rounds per clip so you'll be able to kill several enemies before you have to reload.

E. Shotguns
    Effective pretty much only at short range these often deal 1 shot kills. They don't fire fast, and they aren't very accurate but they pack one hell of a punch! I don't recommend running around with it but I do suggest carrying one in the backpack. One drawback is the ammo amount and reload speed. Possibly worse than the MG this weapon takes quite the amount of time to reload. If you're about to rush a spawn make sure you're already full.

F. Support Gear
    a. Shouldered
    Your LAW and RPG are quite powerful weapons in the right hands. Be careful because you don't get too many shots so make them count. Also, remember that you want to keep the fight at mid to long range. Time your shots. Fire and hit a close object and you'll take yourself out. Fire too soon and a distant enemy will have ions to move out of the way. They are very easy to spot. You can not run fast while wielding them.
    b. Throwing
    Your fragmentation, smoke, flash, gas, and fire grenades are great for taking out several enemies or disabling them for a short time. Remember that you need to stay away from them as well. Anyone who has been flashed before knows how awful it is. Toss 2 of them into a spawn and go rape them. Personally I have my own tactic for grenades and since I'm extremely accurate it works. What you want to do is high arc them. They explode just as they hit the ground where your target is standing so they have no time to run. If you simply throw one of these at your opponent they will run. But high arc it down on top of his head and bam! Add another kill to the list.
    c. Placement
    Mines and claymores are great. Why? Even after you die you can take those pricks with you. I've wiped out an entire camped team with a claymore. Time your trigger right you'll get several 1 shot fantastics and up. Mines won't do quite as much damage but space them out. You don't want to waste 3 mines on 1 person but if they're too close they'll all explode. Try to place them on the ground where objects may conceal them.
    d. Location
    Heartbeat sensors and satellite scans, while not useful for cham hackers, give a team a heavy advantage. Don't be too shy to carry one. Remember all you wallhackers out there: Just because YOU can see through walls doesn't mean your team can. Carrying a HBS or SS will give them the enemy location AND make you look more legit. They'll never suspect someone of chamming who uses a HBS.
    G. Pistols
    Run out of ammo in that beastly Sopmod? Go ahead. Whip it out. The pistol that is. Don't underestimate their potential. The Desert Eagle for instance kills in 2 shots to the chest. I recommend putting a scope on your pistol for easy aiming but stay away from silencers. They already lack in power for the most part. You can use an extended clip if you like. They reload pretty fast anyway and you may miss a few shots.
    H. Melee
    Hit an opponent with the right shot and even your knife can kill. Remember that their are 2 types of melee strikes using the left and right click features of your mouse. Since you need to get close to an enemy to kill make sure you have your walk function set. Mine is CTRL. Hold that while you approach an unsuspecting enemy until you get really close. Then sprint at them and strike! Go for the head and stab(right click.)

Personal recommendations for weapons and gear:

1. SMG - PP19, MP7 + Reflexive scope
    2. AR - M4A1, M416, SG550 + Reflexive scope
    3. SR - L96A1 + Extended II Mag or SR25 + Fast Mag or M24
    4. MG - M60 + Extended II
    5. SG - Double Barrel
    6. Support
    A. RPG
    B. M69, Frag Pack, Gas
    C. Claymore(Spec Only) or Mines
    D. Satellite Scan(Spec Only) or Heartbeat Sensor
    7. Pistol - Desert Eagle or M92FS SE
    8. Melee - M9 (The only reason is you'll never use another melee weapon enough to make up for its cost.)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Nice guide.
    FREE VIP!!!

Credit to theexploited1 for making the sig pic :P

Quote Originally Posted by GOD View Post
    Dave doesn't care about yall.. all he cares about is food FOOD FOOD CAKEEESSSS
    Quote Originally Posted by GOD View Post
    YOU GET LAID @ MPGH
    Quote Originally Posted by ilo67 View Post
    I have this new hack but I can't release it cause I dont have it.
    If you have any questions you can PM me, I'll be quick to respond. I will also TV if you have some hacking issues.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Yeah indeed hard to say but cool guide, you should add some pics tho.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    lllolll, Nice Tut Buddy :P
    THIS IS MY SIG

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Pfft, military is better.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    nice guide, me likey

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Great post.

I think we need a neighborhood watch.
    I think thats what happened, you got robbed and the neighborhood watched!
    ------------------------------------------------------
    Press Thanks if i helped.
    Current Status: Offline.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by NoloveSC View Post
    Great post.
    I agree, simple, not 3 pages long, but gives factual and accurate info

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Thanks guys. I didn't want to go into detail for each weapon because we've all used every GP weapon.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by ROUGHS3X View Post
    Thanks guys. I didn't want to go into detail for each weapon because we've all used every GP weapon.
    I actually like this over trunky's 'cause it gives just the right amount of info needed.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Azathᴏth For This Useful Post:

ROUGHS3X (10-25-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    I actually liked this guide..Add some pics and a video bro...And Stickie this lil bitch