Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Well for the both of you... the reward you want is a Ultimate Game Card which costs 9 points exactly. That's a $10 card. You sign in to your Nexon account once you get the pin code. You click on Charge Online on the big $10 block. There are 3 blocks. 5, 10, and 30 I believe. You can't miss them. That will then ask you for your payment method. Choose pay by cash. Then you'll be briefly transferred to the paybycash portal where you'll be asked for your payment method there and for your info. Choose Ultimate Game Card. Enter the pin when it's time with no -'s. I don't think they tell you that.

Also...
    Use FireFox to do the offers.
    Google "RoboForm" and download it. This should install a add-on for FireFox. Fill out RoboForm to do the offers faster. It should then be 1 click form filling.
    Google "GreaseMonkey" and install that add-on as well.
    Then Google "JustSayNO User Script" and install that.
    Make sure you enable user scripts for greasemonkey either under add-ons or tools i forget.

with both of those you'll be able to skip all of the yes/no questions and forms will fill with 1 click. For offers that aren't already skipping for yes/no you just need to add that address to the user script which is simple.

If a mod/minion gives me permission I'll create an entire Tut for this process.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ROUGHS3X For This Useful Post:

AsianNick (10-28-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Well I'll support you if ppl ask if it's a scam cause it is 100% legit, just annoying to say the least and I keep having issue with certain offers that turn into the ones that you need to do other "Silver" or "Gold" offers to finish

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianNick View Post
    Well I'll support you if ppl ask if it's a scam cause it is 100% legit, just annoying to say the least and I keep having issue with certain offers that turn into the ones that you need to do other "Silver" or "Gold" offers to finish
    Those are actually the best offers. I try to stay away from the eversave ones.

What you do is before you click the offer check the box next to it. That way you know which one you did. When you're done the offer select to make it hidden. That way you dont try it twice. next to each offer it should tell you what you need to do to get credit. Most of them you need to click one offer on the cpa wall which is those silver/gold etc. or click the amount of offers it says like 2 silver, 2 gold, 4 platinum. you dont need to fill them out but just click them. leave each tabdow open until your account is credited.

clear your cookies...

repeat.

be sure to clear your cookies between each offer. idk why but i was told to so i do lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by ROUGHS3X View Post
    Those are actually the best offers. I try to stay away from the eversave ones.

What you do is before you click the offer check the box next to it. That way you know which one you did. When you're done the offer select to make it hidden. That way you dont try it twice. next to each offer it should tell you what you need to do to get credit. Most of them you need to click one offer on the cpa wall which is those silver/gold etc. or click the amount of offers it says like 2 silver, 2 gold, 4 platinum. you dont need to fill them out but just click them. leave each tabdow open until your account is credited.

clear your cookies...

repeat.

be sure to clear your cookies between each offer. idk why but i was told to so i do lol
    AWWWW MAN!!!! Leave them open? I keep getting to that page and then close everything out after like a min of looking around >___< thx for the tip

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    AWWWW MAN!!!! Leave them open? I keep getting to that page and then close everything out after like a min of looking around >___< thx for the tip
    Yea man just look next to each link for each offer. They usually say something like..

"Credits when user clicks an offer on the CPA wall"
    "Sign up"
    "4 page submit"

etc...

Usually if it says 4 pages I do 5 or I go all the way to the CPA wall just to be safe. But sometimes the instructions say to click the amount of offers required.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Ok I'm ganna try to get the hang of this and If I run into issue I'll let you know, other than that anyone else readying this thread, Roughs3x has something of great potential here so check it out. Maybe pm rough or someone to get a referral link so everyone winz XD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Ok I'm ganna try to get the hang of this and If I run into issue I'll let you know, other than that anyone else readying this thread, Roughs3x has something of great potential here so check it out. Maybe pm rough or someone to get a referral link so everyone winz XD
    Feel free to toss them your link. Check this out too... 4Free4Life . tk and see what I did .. used dot tk to register a domain and point it at ********. Clean, crisp, and to the point. Works decent for referrals.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    This is a referral link thread why this isn't closed? choobs make one every day...

Thanks
    How about we share each others referral link in our visitor message. Win Win situation

Thanks
    We Have No CA VIP right now,and anyother attempts would be advertising,Breaking The Rules,Someone Could Possibly Scam u,ect..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    We might not but there are VIP's out there. Just an alternative method for people who either don't have it or don't want to spend it(cash/credit)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12