Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 26 of 26
  1. #16
    ROUGHS3X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH's resident persona non grata.
    Posts
    3,368
    Reputation
    38
    Thanks
    481
    My Mood
    Amused
    Well for the both of you... the reward you want is a Ultimate Game Card which costs 9 points exactly. That's a $10 card. You sign in to your Nexon account once you get the pin code. You click on Charge Online on the big $10 block. There are 3 blocks. 5, 10, and 30 I believe. You can't miss them. That will then ask you for your payment method. Choose pay by cash. Then you'll be briefly transferred to the paybycash portal where you'll be asked for your payment method there and for your info. Choose Ultimate Game Card. Enter the pin when it's time with no -'s. I don't think they tell you that.

    Also...
    Use FireFox to do the offers.
    Google "RoboForm" and download it. This should install a add-on for FireFox. Fill out RoboForm to do the offers faster. It should then be 1 click form filling.
    Google "GreaseMonkey" and install that add-on as well.
    Then Google "JustSayNO User Script" and install that.
    Make sure you enable user scripts for greasemonkey either under add-ons or tools i forget.

    with both of those you'll be able to skip all of the yes/no questions and forms will fill with 1 click. For offers that aren't already skipping for yes/no you just need to add that address to the user script which is simple.

    If a mod/minion gives me permission I'll create an entire Tut for this process.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to ROUGHS3X For This Useful Post:

    AsianNick (10-28-2009)

  3. #17
    AsianNick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    617
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    97
    My Mood
    Amused
    Well I'll support you if ppl ask if it's a scam cause it is 100% legit, just annoying to say the least and I keep having issue with certain offers that turn into the ones that you need to do other "Silver" or "Gold" offers to finish

  4. #18
    ROUGHS3X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH's resident persona non grata.
    Posts
    3,368
    Reputation
    38
    Thanks
    481
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianNick View Post
    Well I'll support you if ppl ask if it's a scam cause it is 100% legit, just annoying to say the least and I keep having issue with certain offers that turn into the ones that you need to do other "Silver" or "Gold" offers to finish
    Those are actually the best offers. I try to stay away from the eversave ones.

    What you do is before you click the offer check the box next to it. That way you know which one you did. When you're done the offer select to make it hidden. That way you dont try it twice. next to each offer it should tell you what you need to do to get credit. Most of them you need to click one offer on the cpa wall which is those silver/gold etc. or click the amount of offers it says like 2 silver, 2 gold, 4 platinum. you dont need to fill them out but just click them. leave each tabdow open until your account is credited.

    clear your cookies...

    repeat.

    be sure to clear your cookies between each offer. idk why but i was told to so i do lol

  5. #19
    AsianNick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    617
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    97
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by ROUGHS3X View Post
    Those are actually the best offers. I try to stay away from the eversave ones.

    What you do is before you click the offer check the box next to it. That way you know which one you did. When you're done the offer select to make it hidden. That way you dont try it twice. next to each offer it should tell you what you need to do to get credit. Most of them you need to click one offer on the cpa wall which is those silver/gold etc. or click the amount of offers it says like 2 silver, 2 gold, 4 platinum. you dont need to fill them out but just click them. leave each tabdow open until your account is credited.

    clear your cookies...

    repeat.

    be sure to clear your cookies between each offer. idk why but i was told to so i do lol
    AWWWW MAN!!!! Leave them open? I keep getting to that page and then close everything out after like a min of looking around >___< thx for the tip

  6. #20
    ROUGHS3X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH's resident persona non grata.
    Posts
    3,368
    Reputation
    38
    Thanks
    481
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianNick View Post
    AWWWW MAN!!!! Leave them open? I keep getting to that page and then close everything out after like a min of looking around >___< thx for the tip
    Yea man just look next to each link for each offer. They usually say something like..

    "Credits when user clicks an offer on the CPA wall"
    "Sign up"
    "4 page submit"

    etc...

    Usually if it says 4 pages I do 5 or I go all the way to the CPA wall just to be safe. But sometimes the instructions say to click the amount of offers required.

  7. #21
    AsianNick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    617
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    97
    My Mood
    Amused
    Ok I'm ganna try to get the hang of this and If I run into issue I'll let you know, other than that anyone else readying this thread, Roughs3x has something of great potential here so check it out. Maybe pm rough or someone to get a referral link so everyone winz XD

  8. #22
    ROUGHS3X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH's resident persona non grata.
    Posts
    3,368
    Reputation
    38
    Thanks
    481
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianNick View Post
    Ok I'm ganna try to get the hang of this and If I run into issue I'll let you know, other than that anyone else readying this thread, Roughs3x has something of great potential here so check it out. Maybe pm rough or someone to get a referral link so everyone winz XD
    Feel free to toss them your link. Check this out too... 4Free4Life . tk and see what I did .. used dot tk to register a domain and point it at ********. Clean, crisp, and to the point. Works decent for referrals.

  9. #23
    juanrineytor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Moo-chang
    Posts
    3,398
    Reputation
    0
    Thanks
    195
    My Mood
    Amused
    This is a referral link thread why this isn't closed? choobs make one every day...

  10. #24
    JIGS4W's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,912
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    156
    How about we share each others referral link in our visitor message. Win Win situation


  11. #25
    BARON's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,304
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    514
    We Have No CA VIP right now,and anyother attempts would be advertising,Breaking The Rules,Someone Could Possibly Scam u,ect..

  12. #26
    ROUGHS3X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH's resident persona non grata.
    Posts
    3,368
    Reputation
    38
    Thanks
    481
    My Mood
    Amused
    We might not but there are VIP's out there. Just an alternative method for people who either don't have it or don't want to spend it(cash/credit)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Paying for VIP Hacks other thatn Paypal?
    By PyroCorona in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-26-2008, 10:56 PM
  2. famas retail for vip hack
    By checkerni1 in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-26-2008, 03:50 PM
  3. lvl 28 gold prem retail m60 m134 for vip hack
    By brock11 in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-16-2008, 07:49 PM
  4. i give working bypass for VIp hack
    By badtimer12 in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-15-2007, 11:10 PM
  5. Release for vip hacks
    By Jeckels in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 06-26-2007, 04:55 AM