Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 61
  1. #31
    Zenshin112v2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    41
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    played a bit around with dedit and photoshoped a bit, if anyone got a better HUD for Life and armorbar, you can say it.




    If you wonder about the quality, i scaled it, because my game is because of testing only in window mode all the time.

    Sincerely Zenshin112v2

    Edit: some FAQAs: 1.Decompressing .dat maps back is not possible because the vertex get merged together, only some animated or seperate hold objects can get read out, so there won't be ever a decompressor from .dat to .lta src.
    2.You can change mapprops easily, they are read by strings from the client -> possible spawnhacks for bots, weapons, reuse activatetypes, change rotations, add, remove or change commands, change team.
    Never tested it but could be possible that you could spawn in a third team if doobic didn't delete or change the default "NoTeam" string, etc....
    Last edited by Zenshin112v2; 03-21-2015 at 11:52 AM.

  2. #32
    EternalGamerz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    269
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    61
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenshin112v2 View Post
    played a bit around with dedit and photoshoped a bit, if anyone got a better HUD for Life and armorbar, you can say it.




    If you wonder about the quality, i scaled it, because my game is because of testing only in window mode all the time.

    Sincerely Zenshin112v2

    Edit: some FAQAs: 1.Decompressing .dat maps back is not possible because the vertex get merged together, only some animated or seperate hold objects can get read out, so there won't be ever a decompressor from .dat to .lta src.
    2.You can change mapprops easily, they are read by strings from the client -> possible spawnhacks for bots, weapons, reuse activatetypes, change rotations, add, remove or change commands, change team.
    Never tested it but could be possible that you could spawn in a third team if doobic didn't delete or change the default "NoTeam" string, etc....
    Hey can you make some of your own competative map ? CA maps suck and it isnt really fun.

  3. #33
    supercarz1991's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    North of Hell, South of Heaven
    Posts
    6,067
    Reputation
    323
    Thanks
    3,323
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by EternalGamerz View Post
    Hey can you make some of your own competative map ? CA maps suck and it isnt really fun.
    He can do what ever he wants XD I might give him everything I have that was custom made by myself personally to include if he likes. I just gotta find it. 5 hard drives with like 12 partitions... not gonna be easy.

    commando: You're probably the best non-coder coder I know LOL


  4. #34
    Zenshin112v2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    41
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    I like the ca maps, Well not all...currently i'm slicing the whole deathroomfaces and retexturing it and make some ways walkable etc...

  5. #35
    supercarz1991's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    North of Hell, South of Heaven
    Posts
    6,067
    Reputation
    323
    Thanks
    3,323
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenshin112v2 View Post
    I like the ca maps, Well not all...currently i'm slicing the whole deathroomfaces and retexturing it and make some ways walkable etc...
    that was one thing I always felt Nexon was lazy with.... some maps seem like they should have so much more to them

    I've always wanted to find a way to combine Junk Flea with Deathroom... something like a door you could open on one side and then it makes it twice the size.

    commando: You're probably the best non-coder coder I know LOL


  6. #36
    Zenshin112v2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    41
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
    that was one thing I always felt Nexon was lazy with.... some maps see, like they should have so much more to them

    I've always wanted to find a way to combine Junk Flea with Deathroom... something like a door you could open on one side and then it makes it twice the size.
    Thought about that too usually no problem, but dedit looses alot information If you convert it from 3dsmax... I think i have to convert it all to meshes, because doobic used sometimes a different geometry i think... well said no idea why xD ... I think Thats why you can glitch in combatarms... They have sometimes very thin walls... Well we will see, would like a larger cabin fever too...

    Edit: well nexon made a lot mistakes and looks like they didn't learn the engine successfully haha
    Last edited by Zenshin112v2; 03-23-2015 at 12:25 PM.

  7. #37
    supercarz1991's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    North of Hell, South of Heaven
    Posts
    6,067
    Reputation
    323
    Thanks
    3,323
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenshin112v2 View Post
    Thought about that too usually no problem, but dedit looses alot information If you convert it from 3dsmax... I think i have to convert it all to meshes, because doobic used sometimes a different geometry i think... well said no idea why xD ... I think Thats why you can glitch in combatarms... They have sometimes very thin walls... Well we will see, would like a larger cabin fever too...

    Edit: well nexon made a lot mistakes and looks like they didn't learn the engine successfully haha
    Nexon didn't put in the "invisible" walls they should have, that's exactly why you can glitch.

    commando: You're probably the best non-coder coder I know LOL


  8. #38
    Zenshin112v2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    41
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
    that was one thing I always felt Nexon was lazy with.... some maps seem like they should have so much more to them

    I've always wanted to find a way to combine Junk Flea with Deathroom... something like a door you could open on one side and then it makes it twice the size.
    Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
    Nexon didn't put in the "invisible" walls they should have, that's exactly why you can glitch.
    They even added walls without a depth like this little drawing l l probably 3dsmax can read it but my dedit ignores some... Annoying, well maybe it works if I convert the whole map to one static mesh like they did... I still wonder if nexon made/bought the content and Doobic only modified the leaked src from limited online... Because doobic aren't that bad at all haha

  9. #39
    supercarz1991's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    North of Hell, South of Heaven
    Posts
    6,067
    Reputation
    323
    Thanks
    3,323
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenshin112v2 View Post
    They even added walls without a depth like this little drawing l l probably 3dsmax can read it but my dedit ignores some... Annoying, well maybe it works if I convert the whole map to one static mesh like they did... I still wonder if nexon made/bought the content and Doobic only modified the leaked src from limited online... Because doobic aren't that bad at all haha
    It's an early Doobic creation, so they probably learned from their mistakes and that's why CA is how it is

    commando: You're probably the best non-coder coder I know LOL


  10. #40
    Zenshin112v2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    41
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
    that was one thing I always felt Nexon was lazy with.... some maps seem like they should have so much more to them

    I've always wanted to find a way to combine Junk Flea with Deathroom... something like a door you could open on one side and then it makes it twice the size.
    Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
    Nexon didn't put in the "invisible" walls they should have, that's exactly why you can glitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
    It's an early Doobic creation, so they probably learned from their mistakes and that's why CA is how it is
    Haha i think we can do a better job... Sad that they need a whole company for such lowquality-stuff... Well by the char and weaponmodels I understand it haha.

  11. #41
    Thinking is the Enemy of Creativity. It's Self-Conscious, & Anything Self-Conscious is Lousy.
    Premium Member
    Elocrypt.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    College.
    Posts
    2,986
    Reputation
    273
    Thanks
    277
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenshin112v2 View Post
    Haha i think we can do a better job... Sad that they need a whole company for such lowquality-stuff... Well by the char and weaponmodels I understand it haha.
    Are you looking for any help with anything at all?

  12. #42
    Zenshin112v2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    41
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
    that was one thing I always felt Nexon was lazy with.... some maps seem like they should have so much more to them

    I've always wanted to find a way to combine Junk Flea with Deathroom... something like a door you could open on one side and then it makes it twice the size.
    Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
    Nexon didn't put in the "invisible" walls they should have, that's exactly why you can glitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Invis. View Post

    Are you looking for any help with anything at all?
    Hm ... maps and textures and maybe useful informations

  13. #43
    Thinking is the Enemy of Creativity. It's Self-Conscious, & Anything Self-Conscious is Lousy.
    Premium Member
    Elocrypt.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    College.
    Posts
    2,986
    Reputation
    273
    Thanks
    277
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenshin112v2 View Post
    Hm ... maps and textures and maybe useful informations
    I might be willing to help out.. Seems like a nice project to practice with.
    (I am in college studying Game Art and Animation, we focus one 3D modelling, Animation, Sculpting, etc.)
    Texturing is something I am good at, plus I have some nice software for it. (Thanks to college)
    I can model in Maya 2015 (not much of a fan) and sculpt in ZBrush (Also not much a fan)
    I can do animation pretty well (if that's ever needed)

  14. #44
    Zenshin112v2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    41
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
    that was one thing I always felt Nexon was lazy with.... some maps seem like they should have so much more to them

    I've always wanted to find a way to combine Junk Flea with Deathroom... something like a door you could open on one side and then it makes it twice the size.
    Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
    Nexon didn't put in the "invisible" walls they should have, that's exactly why you can glitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Invis. View Post

    I might be willing to help out.. Seems like a nice project to practice with.
    (I am in college studying Game Art and Animation, we focus one 3D modelling, Animation, Sculpting, etc.)
    Texturing is something I am good at, plus I have some nice software for it. (Thanks to college)
    I can model in Maya 2015 (not much of a fan) and sculpt in ZBrush (Also not much a fan)
    I can do animation pretty well (if that's ever needed)
    Sounds nice, by texturing you mean mapping or creating/changing? I don't like maya too, prefer 3dsmax and dedit... Well modelling with dedit is shit... Are you good with creating childmodels for a chosen parentmodel based on it's hierarchy?

  15. #45
    Thinking is the Enemy of Creativity. It's Self-Conscious, & Anything Self-Conscious is Lousy.
    Premium Member
    Elocrypt.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    College.
    Posts
    2,986
    Reputation
    273
    Thanks
    277
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenshin112v2 View Post
    Sounds nice, by texturing you mean mapping or creating/changing? I don't like maya too, prefer 3dsmax and dedit... Well modelling with dedit is shit... Are you good with creating childmodels for a chosen parentmodel based on it's hierarchy?
    I can make textures that can replace the old textures, I may be able to apply them as well. What do you mean by mapping? By childmodels, do you mean secondary models that go with the Primary model?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Help] Making private server of game
    By Bloody123 in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-31-2012, 09:21 AM
  2. any1 know how to make private servers?
    By zlavik in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 08-31-2009, 10:48 PM
  3. Help is there a way to play on real cod4 servers with a cracked copy?
    By zmansquared in forum Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-01-2009, 08:10 PM
  4. Making Private Server!!!!
    By TonyTheFob in forum MapleStory Hacks, Cheats & Trainers
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-27-2009, 06:32 PM
  5. Making Private Server!!!!! HELP!!!
    By TonyTheFob in forum MapleStory Hacks, Cheats & Trainers
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-26-2009, 12:10 AM