View Poll Results: What's better?

Voters
165. This poll is closed
  • A.V.A

    44 26.67%
  • Combat arms

    121 73.33%
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 99
  1. #1
    failtown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    292
    Reputation
    35
    Thanks
    42
    My Mood
    Innocent

    What's better A.V.A or Combat arms?

    Hey guys Failtown here!

    Now I'd like to know what you think is better, A.V.A or Combat arms?
    I know this was posted in the Combat arms section meaning I suppose most of you will vote Combat arms, I know I would!

    I'm also posting this thread to find out if A.V.A is worth downloading or if I should just stick with Combat arms.

    Ok guys I've noticed a lot of you are also wanting crossfire to be in there, I tried but I couldn't figure out how to edit the poll, is it possible? Or can it not be edited because it has already started?
    Last edited by failtown; 11-06-2009 at 07:45 PM.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to failtown For This Useful Post:

    cybersnake (11-09-2009)

  3. #2
    masterhaxxxor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    85
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    i like Combat Arms better than A.V.A.
    in A.V.A it's like 2-3 shots with any gun and then your dead

  4. #3
    Dark_Goliath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    308
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    28
    My Mood
    Sad
    AVA is a better game i like it more than combat arms

  5. #4
    zoom1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    wqdqwqdq
    Posts
    66
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    dont know dont care

  6. #5
    origami7795's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Illegal Alien's Next Door Neighbor
    Posts
    202
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Busy
    it depends what ur into, i personally favor AVA, cause it gives me a challenge, CA is way to easy to be pro in.
    u will like ca if u want a decent game with decent graphics and like hacking :0

    i play mainly AVA now because CA gets boring, and i am fed up with all the nexon failz
    [YOUTUBE]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MVchQI1cKwM&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MVchQI1cKwM&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

  7. #6
    failtown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    292
    Reputation
    35
    Thanks
    42
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by zoom1 View Post
    dont know dont care
    WTH was the point of this comment?? If you don't know/care why'd you click on the thread? It clearly says "What's better A.V.A or Combat arms?" there's no point in that comment.

    (sorry it just kinda made me angry.. xD)
    Last edited by failtown; 11-06-2009 at 01:44 AM.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to failtown For This Useful Post:

    cybersnake (11-09-2009)

  9. #7
    JIGS4W's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,912
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    156
    Quote Originally Posted by masterhaxxxor View Post
    i like Combat Arms better than A.V.A.
    in A.V.A it's like 2-3 shots with any gun and then your dead
    Well then because A.V.A needs skills from players, something you don't have. The other reason why A.V.A is better because theres ONLY chams for the game, if you look at Combat Arms you could find shit load of working hacks which takes fun away from game


  10. #8
    failtown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    292
    Reputation
    35
    Thanks
    42
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by randomhacker View Post
    Well then because A.V.A needs skills from players, something you don't have. The other reason why A.V.A is better because theres ONLY chams for the game, if you look at Combat Arms you could find shit load of working hacks which takes fun away from game
    You're joking right?!?!?! Chams is the only hack that takes fun away from the game! Reason : hardest to detect and it gives you a huge advantage things like opk and fly and shit like that bam kick.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to failtown For This Useful Post:

    cybersnake (11-09-2009)

  12. #9
    JIGS4W's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,912
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    156
    Quote Originally Posted by failtown View Post
    You're joking right?!?!?! Chams is the only hack that takes fun away from the game! Reason : hardest to detect and it gives you a huge advantage things like opk and fly and shit like that bam kick.
    You remember the headshot aimbot, Gordon in CA? That caused shit load of trouble and none of that happens in A.V.A


  13. #10
    failtown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    292
    Reputation
    35
    Thanks
    42
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by randomhacker View Post
    You remember the headshot aimbot, Gordon in CA? That caused shit load of trouble and none of that happens in A.V.A
    Of coarse I remember the Aimbot and Gordon everyone used them, Every single time I went in a game everyone used it want to know why?? Because more people play Combat arms because it's funner, if there was no Combat arms that all most likely would of happened to A.V.A, you're also leaving out the fact that all of that's over now and a good working pub hack hasn't been put out since.

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to failtown For This Useful Post:

    bloddyapache (01-23-2010),cybersnake (11-09-2009)

  15. #11
    JIGS4W's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,912
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    156
    Quote Originally Posted by failtown View Post
    Of coarse I remember the Aimbot and Gordon everyone used them, Every single time I went in a game everyone used it want to know why?? Because more people play Combat arms because it's funner, if there was no Combat arms that all most likely would of happened to A.V.A, you're also leaving out the fact that all of that's over now and a good working pub hack hasn't been put out since.
    They only made those hack to make their hack well-known to all players in every game. So if a game has a lot of players they will obviously hack that to push their reputation. A.V.A is new and not a lot of players is playing. They will hack all other FPS before they will hack A.V.A


  16. #12
    failtown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    292
    Reputation
    35
    Thanks
    42
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by randomhacker View Post
    They only made those hack to make their hack well-known to all players in every game. So if a game has a lot of players they will obviously hack that to push their reputation. A.V.A is new and not a lot of players is playing. They will hack all other FPS before they will hack A.V.A
    Whatever man, we both have different opinions I'm done argueing.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to failtown For This Useful Post:

    cybersnake (11-09-2009)

  18. #13
    wolves4life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    427
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    28
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    You're asking this on a combat arms forum? What do you expect the answer to be?

  19. #14
    Disturbed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,405
    Reputation
    1063
    Thanks
    2,559
    Quote Originally Posted by masterhaxxxor View Post
    i like Combat Arms better than A.V.A.
    in A.V.A it's like 2-3 shots with any gun and then your dead
    A.V.A. is better if your comp can run it.

    It is more realistic with damage from guns, so you have to have real skill and not just luck to be a good player....or hacks .


  20. #15
    simon133's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    64
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Cool
    COMBAT ARMS FTW








Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. What changes would you like in the Combat Arms Section?
    By Jabuuty671 in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 296
    Last Post: 06-17-2011, 11:35 AM
  2. [Discussion] What changes would you like in the Combat Arms EU Section?
    By Jabuuty671 in forum Combat Arms EU Discussions
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 05-07-2011, 09:48 AM
  3. what is 3ds max used for in combat arms
    By pickles1234 in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-28-2010, 05:26 AM
  4. What mouse sensitivy do you use for Combat arms
    By death9191 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 07-05-2009, 01:15 AM
  5. So what all do you need to hack combat arms?
    By A$$@$$1N in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-20-2009, 01:16 PM