Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy

    How to scan with WinRar (:D)

    Shalom!

    This short and quick guide will teach you how to scan with WinRar!

    Sense, the a huge scared was going off, I offers to you-more tips and help!



    WinRar compresses everything, therefore you do not get viruses or anything unless you take the files out of your WinRar folder, therefore there is a virus scan you can use, you should be able to find your antivirus you use. :3

    Simply click on it and browse into your program file, looking for your AV name, when you do, click on it, the .exe it uses and simply scan the files inside of WinRar.

    For you.. dumb people.

    1. Keep the files inside of the WinRar system.
    2. Click VIRUSSCAN if you have a 'demo' of WinRar download a full version, if you do not have one. There is plenty around this site and very easy to download on the net just look for WINRAR TORRENTS.
    3. Browse, into your program files in where you kept the AV .exe; any working on will do it.
    4. Allows it to scan and taadaa!

    Notices, this is not the 100% safe thing to do, nor it'll protect against HIV and STIs, please be warn that all AV program can make errors and it is prone to blowing up your PC, making you a Jew, or just plain stupied.


  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mouzie For This Useful Post:

    juanrineytor (11-10-2009)

  3. #2
    -XpliCitt-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Spokane, Washington
    Posts
    3,231
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    2,271
    My Mood
    Tired
    Please post in the General section if you're not releasing an actual application.

  4. #3
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by -XpliCitt- View Post
    Please post in the General section if you're not releasing an actual application.
    Yet, it should be locked here where the trouble is in the hacking section, amusing.

  5. #4
    -XpliCitt-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Spokane, Washington
    Posts
    3,231
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    2,271
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    Yet, it should be locked here where the trouble is in the hacking section, amusing.
    Simple forum rules.
    Don't agree to it, then don't post.
    Just doing my job.

  6. #5
    juanrineytor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Moo-chang
    Posts
    3,398
    Reputation
    0
    Thanks
    195
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    Shalom!

    This short and quick guide will teach you how to scan with WinRar!

    Sense, the a huge scared was going off, I offers to you-more tips and help!



    WinRar compresses everything, therefore you do not get viruses or anything unless you take the files out of your WinRar folder, therefore there is a virus scan you can use, you should be able to find your antivirus you use. :3

    Simply click on it and browse into your program file, looking for your AV name, when you do, click on it, the .exe it uses and simply scan the files inside of WinRar.

    For you.. dumb people.

    1. Keep the files inside of the WinRar system.
    2. Click VIRUSSCAN if you have a 'demo' of WinRar download a full version, if you do not have one. There is plenty around this site and very easy to download on the net just look for WINRAR TORRENTS.
    3. Browse, into your program files in where you kept the AV .exe; any working on will do it.
    4. Allows it to scan and taadaa!

    Notices, this is not the 100% safe thing to do, nor it'll protect against HIV and STIs, please be warn that all AV program can make errors and it is prone to blowing up your PC, making you a Jew, or just plain stupied.


    Oh yuz I could help you then. Thanks for teh tipz!

  7. #6
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by -XpliCitt- View Post
    Simple forum rules.
    Don't agree to it, then don't post.
    Just doing my job.
    Then I shall quit.

Similar Threads

  1. how girls shoot with the de
    By platinum92 in forum General
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 03-28-2008, 11:03 AM
  2. how to powerlvl with helis???
    By highkiller in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 88
    Last Post: 12-27-2007, 03:43 AM
  3. How to scan X,Z,Y Cordinates?
    By h4x0r m3mb3r in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-27-2007, 01:56 AM
  4. How To Scan O.p.k.??
    By jokuvaan11 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-29-2007, 02:29 AM
  5. Anyone know how to shot with knockels?
    By EyalZamir in forum WarRock Korea Hacks
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-20-2007, 01:12 PM