Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 22
  1. #1
    whtlight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Smokin trees
    Posts
    3,116
    Reputation
    -25
    Thanks
    413

    Stop Fucking posting wrong

    This is a warning for all of you people who cant seem to read stickies. MPGH has a GENERAL section for a reason the Combat Arms hack section is not the only section here.
    Go to MPGH-Main-General
    Stop spamming Combat Arms sections and learn to fucking read the rules.
    and if your a noob like
    Fucking Headsup 2 you should go fucking kill yourself when you tell me this is spam. Because this thread is here because of your spamming.
    /discuss
    /close
    /delete
    Last edited by whtlight; 11-10-2009 at 07:02 PM.
    50 grand every week, fuckin' rat budget.
    I win, always.

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to whtlight For This Useful Post:

    SpaceMan (11-10-2009),XGelite (11-10-2009)

  3. #2
    headsup2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH CA Section, Wow this little tiny box hold's alot of text.. HUH??? You think so.. Wow this isall
    Posts
    42
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    whatever............ BS mpgh Bs



    spam

    / Closed

  4. #3
    SpaceMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I forgot. :/
    Posts
    4,291
    Reputation
    162
    Thanks
    896
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I Agree with Whts_Backup.

    /Agree

  5. #4
    whtlight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Smokin trees
    Posts
    3,116
    Reputation
    -25
    Thanks
    413
    Quote Originally Posted by headsup2 View Post
    whatever............ BS mpgh Bs



    spam

    / Closed
    Dude stfu all of your new threads are fucking spam.
    You deserve IP ban.
    So before you say jack shit to me learn not to spam.
    50 grand every week, fuckin' rat budget.
    I win, always.

  6. #5
    SpaceMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I forgot. :/
    Posts
    4,291
    Reputation
    162
    Thanks
    896
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Lmao, he said sorry to MPGH, in the previous thread and now he's saying BS mpgh BS

  7. #6
    whtlight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Smokin trees
    Posts
    3,116
    Reputation
    -25
    Thanks
    413
    Quote Originally Posted by !CerealKiller View Post
    Lmao, he said sorry to MPGH, in the previous thread and now he's saying BS mpgh BS
    Reason: He is a noob CA caver who doesn't know what the fawk he is talking about.
    50 grand every week, fuckin' rat budget.
    I win, always.

  8. #7
    -XpliCitt-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Spokane, Washington
    Posts
    3,231
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    2,271
    My Mood
    Tired
    Kinda ironic that this thread only adds to the spam. :P
    If they don't read the stickies posted by staff of the forum, I don't think they will pay any attention to this thread either.

    Considering they don't open threads that don't state "FREE HACKS" anyways.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to -XpliCitt- For This Useful Post:

    SpaceMan (11-10-2009)

  10. #8
    SpaceMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I forgot. :/
    Posts
    4,291
    Reputation
    162
    Thanks
    896
    My Mood
    Pensive
    So true. Haha, We got 100+ members on the CA Section. 97% are here just for Dave's Hack. Anyone agrees?

  11. #9
    Seth's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In The Thread
    Posts
    3,685
    Reputation
    25
    Thanks
    621
    Quote Originally Posted by whts_backup View Post
    This is a warning for all of you people who cant seem to read stickies. MPGH has a GENERAL section for a reason the Combat Arms hack section is not the only section here.
    Go to MPGH-Main-General
    Stop spamming Combat Arms sections and learn to fucking read the rules.
    and if your a noob like
    Fucking Headsup 2 you should go fucking kill yourself when you tell me this is spam. Because this thread is here because of your spamming.
    /discuss
    /close
    /delete
    Lol I post exactly what you said in this thread all the time

    /THANKS
    She paints a pretty picture, but the story has a twist, the paint brush is a razor, and the canvas is her wrist.

  12. #10
    whtlight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Smokin trees
    Posts
    3,116
    Reputation
    -25
    Thanks
    413
    Quote Originally Posted by -XpliCitt- View Post
    Kinda ironic that this thread only adds to the spam. :P
    If they don't read the stickies posted by staff of the forum, I don't think they will pay any attention to this thread either.

    Considering they don't open threads that don't state "FREE HACKS" anyways.
    XpliCitt makes sence but no body fucking reads stickes anymore and just post randomly so they may read this.
    50 grand every week, fuckin' rat budget.
    I win, always.

  13. #11
    Seth's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In The Thread
    Posts
    3,685
    Reputation
    25
    Thanks
    621
    Quote Originally Posted by !CerealKiller View Post
    So true. Haha, We got 100+ members on the CA Section. 97% are here just for Dave's Hack. Anyone agrees?
    I know! The members list has increased like twice as high as it was.

    LOL I CAME TO THIS SITE YEARS AGO FOR DAVE'S OLD HACK
    She paints a pretty picture, but the story has a twist, the paint brush is a razor, and the canvas is her wrist.

  14. #12
    SpaceMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I forgot. :/
    Posts
    4,291
    Reputation
    162
    Thanks
    896
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I'm here for hacks and the lively community ;D

  15. #13
    User1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Above the influence
    Posts
    4,085
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Crappy
    I'm here because its mah jobz
    Any donations would help


    Quote Originally Posted by Bombsaway707

    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood

    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Alby-kun


    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Ali

    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by CodeDemon
    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Jussofresh View Post
    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1!
    [21:13] CoderNever: HOLY SHIT ITS USER1!
    Yes it is me... Yup Yup




  16. #14
    SpaceMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I forgot. :/
    Posts
    4,291
    Reputation
    162
    Thanks
    896
    My Mood
    Pensive
    ;D And your doing it good

  17. #15
    Seth's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In The Thread
    Posts
    3,685
    Reputation
    25
    Thanks
    621
    Quote Originally Posted by User1 View Post
    I'm here because its mah jobz
    I'm here now to pretty much just help cause I have VIP and dont care about the little chams and stuff MPGH offers compared to my hacks
    She paints a pretty picture, but the story has a twist, the paint brush is a razor, and the canvas is her wrist.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. STOP FUCKING APPLYING FOR MOD MOTHER FUCKER FUCKERS
    By Obama in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 06-28-2009, 02:14 PM
  2. STOP FUCKING POSTING (Hacks dont work!!!!)
    By Stealez in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 12-24-2008, 10:02 AM
  3. People!!! Stop Double Posting!!!!
    By Mrcookies in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-22-2008, 05:15 AM
  4. What the fuck is wrong with my monitore
    By radnomguywfq3 in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-06-2007, 09:03 PM
  5. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME
    By radnomguywfq3 in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-29-2007, 10:15 PM