Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 23
  1. #1
    El Narco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    103
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4

    Everybody is CA hacks! PERIOD!

    I'm talking about KILO noobs. me im a high rank and yes i cham. thats the only hack i use. But you know what I hate when someone starts crying that I hack (and im not making it obvious) and that person is hacking themselves also.

    I hate it! I hate when people try to act like they legit and they chamming hard as fuck and cry when i kill them!

    Me i don't care if a dude is aimbotting/chamming i take that as a challenge.

    I LOVE WHEN THERES A ROOM IN KILO THATS FULL OF HACKERS ON BOTH TEAMS- YOU CRY U GET KICKED IT! THOSE ROOMS RARELY COME AROUND.

    sure theres rooms that are packed with hackers but they claim they legit and CRY HARD if you kill them!.

    specially when the room is a clan elite room. u can see they clearly have the wallhack/or chams and they crying!.

    D.R.S, ESCAPE KONVICTS, AND A BUNCH OF OTHER SO CALL "LEGIT" CLANS HACK HARD! YET THEY CRY WHEN I KILL ONE OF THEM!....
    SERIOUSLY PEOPLE! IF YOU HACK AND ANOTHER HACKER IS OWNING U DONT CRY!!!!!!!! YOUR HACKING ALSO FKIN WEENIE!

    LIKE THE TOPIC NAME SAY 'EVERYBODY HACKS/OR HAS HACKED ON CA"

    all this high ranks that people think they legit all hack and worship like lil faggs all hack

  2. #2
    XGelite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Enter text here
    Posts
    1,347
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    274
    i know what you mean -.- all the "the hack" users cry when im using my aimbot set on chest, "hacker!! stop hacking!", when they are glitching into stuff, ghosting and flying all over the place...lol

  3. #3
    El Narco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    103
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by XGelite View Post
    i know what you mean -.- all the "the hack" users cry when im using my aimbot set on chest, "hacker!! stop hacking!", when they are glitching into stuff, ghosting and flying all over the place...lol
    Yeah. but you mainly see that on alpha servers/bravo. Im talking about KILO with 2lt,1lt,CPT ranks. even with CSM5 ranks.

    You can clearly see they chamming cause they on the other side behind a wall looking at the wall look at you and you kill them and BANG HACKER HACKER HACKER

    and see i dont even use aimbot only chams...

  4. #4
    Ad litteram's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tepic, Nayait. México.
    Posts
    1,391
    Reputation
    -5
    Thanks
    117
    My Mood
    Flirty
    yeah... happens all the freakin' time... the high ranks hack a lot, but there are some stupid players that stay: "nooooh, he's not hacking, look at his rank D="
    but from my point of view, ranks only say how much you play... the KDR is the important thing.... and when I see someone with a 40-3 score but a 1.3 KDR I cant think of a Pro player... I instantly think "chams".
    And yeah... they suck most times, without their hacks they're nothing
    A sinner once, a sinner twice!! No need for confession now...

    There is no sweet salvation
    Your soul belongs to me
    A screaming pain for redemption
    My angels watch you bleed


  5. #5
    rifleman14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    340
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    44
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by El Narco View Post
    I'm talking about KILO noobs. me im a high rank and yes i cham. thats the only hack i use. But you know what I hate when someone starts crying that I hack (and im not making it obvious) and that person is hacking themselves also.

    I hate it! I hate when people try to act like they legit and they chamming hard as fuck and cry when i kill them!

    Me i don't care if a dude is aimbotting/chamming i take that as a challenge.

    I LOVE WHEN THERES A ROOM IN KILO THATS FULL OF HACKERS ON BOTH TEAMS- YOU CRY U GET KICKED IT! THOSE ROOMS RARELY COME AROUND.

    sure theres rooms that are packed with hackers but they claim they legit and CRY HARD if you kill them!.

    specially when the room is a clan elite room. u can see they clearly have the wallhack/or chams and they crying!.

    D.R.S, ESCAPE KONVICTS, AND A BUNCH OF OTHER SO CALL "LEGIT" CLANS HACK HARD! YET THEY CRY WHEN I KILL ONE OF THEM!....
    SERIOUSLY PEOPLE! IF YOU HACK AND ANOTHER HACKER IS OWNING U DONT CRY!!!!!!!! YOUR HACKING ALSO FKIN WEENIE!

    LIKE THE TOPIC NAME SAY 'EVERYBODY HACKS/OR HAS HACKED ON CA"

    all this high ranks that people think they legit all hack and worship like lil faggs all hack
    FUCK U NOOB. IM LEGIT.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to rifleman14 For This Useful Post:

    pjrat111 (11-15-2009)

  7. #6
    supernova2131's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under Your Bed
    Posts
    1,811
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    99
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I am legit as well and I kick those hackers' asses....

  8. #7
    PyrexxHero®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My house
    Posts
    4,953
    Reputation
    575
    Thanks
    493
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Escaped Konvicts are mostly legit
    I was part of that clan in its early days
    Some of them might cham, but not very much of them.

    SuperBadassExtraordinaire says (5:53 PM):
    babysitting is ghey
    Corndog says (5:53 PM):
    ur ghey
    Baron De Montesquieu..Wtf? [Czar] says (5:53 PM):
    you're a breaded hotdog

  9. #8
    -XpliCitt-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Spokane, Washington
    Posts
    3,231
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    2,271
    My Mood
    Tired
    Dont'cha love it?

  10. #9
    KING's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,770
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    3,074
    My Mood
    Angry
    Im legit you, all you have to do is hold shift, and you can beat me.

  11. #10
    h4x0rswln's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    96
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    13
    lol, you gusy are such whiners. :P

  12. #11
    CRUSTY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ._.
    Posts
    8,016
    Reputation
    161
    Thanks
    497
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Kilo is thick of hackers.
    Get over it.
    Delta is also full of hackers.
    You know the like cpt-3 or something player Lined-Out? He aimbots like shit with a 2.83 kdr, and he hasnt been banned or made cbl-dirty yet.

    This is a HACKING WEBSITE, so like I said before, "Get over it."

  13. #12
    User1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Above the influence
    Posts
    4,085
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Crappy
    I've been in a few high ranked clans before, and as Admin of one of em, a LOT of high ranked people hacked. We had this CPT that hacked, 2lts that hacked, 1lts that hacked and so on.
    Any donations would help


    Quote Originally Posted by Bombsaway707

    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood

    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Alby-kun


    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Ali

    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by CodeDemon
    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Jussofresh View Post
    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1!
    [21:13] CoderNever: HOLY SHIT ITS USER1!
    Yes it is me... Yup Yup




  14. #13
    moneymin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Creeps! ;]
    Posts
    276
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Lt rankers and higher have sucha nice cover up. All these other idiots think they can't possibly hack because they're SO pro. Fuck that.

  15. #14
    Disturbed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,405
    Reputation
    1063
    Thanks
    2,559
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingstund101 View Post
    Im legit you, all you have to do is hold shift, and you can beat me.
    OMAGOD GET RID OF SOME COMMAS!

    Read it out loud and pause when you reach a comma, (thats there function).
    Im Legit you-breath- all you have to do is hold shift-breath-and you can beat me.
    It's so annoying-_-.

    Quote Originally Posted by User1 View Post
    I've been in a few high ranked clans before, and as Admin of one of em, a LOT of high ranked people hacked. We had this CPT that hacked, 2lts that hacked, 1lts that hacked and so on.
    Anyone who is a high rank and uses NX is basicly a hacker.
    Last edited by Disturbed; 11-12-2009 at 09:48 PM.


  16. #15
    fishnchips4T's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    new zealand
    Posts
    268
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Flirty
    who cares its a crap game! hacks spoiled the game for one and all so whats the point.
    it's just a game, and some even pay good money for it sucks to be them...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Request] Everybody Edits Energy Hack
    By TehChocolateGuy in forum Hack Requests
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-16-2011, 08:03 PM
  2. Hacking period
    By Kinggomez in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-18-2010, 10:15 AM
  3. Warrock Hack - Tutorial
    By Dave84311 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 667
    Last Post: 10-09-2007, 11:10 AM
  4. In-Depth Tut. to hacking in War Rock (Conc. to Dave)
    By fl0 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-18-2006, 03:49 PM
  5. i need short icq number pls and hack to wr..
    By BoneXDBreaker in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-26-2005, 06:08 PM

Tags for this Thread