Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by -XpliCitt- View Post
    They could just track your IP via the game because you're still connecting to their servers..
    Yes, but they think that by using the website it'll be easier to track hackers. In reality they're just ruining themselves.
    Wanna know a secret? Combat Arms wasn't actually created by Nexon, they hired a bunch of game creators from different companies to work on this. Lucky bastards. Nexon themselves have no game creators, the different games with different graphics. Mabinogi was their biggest success because of the RPG style gaming and because of the graphics, then CA came along with better graphics and FPS/RPG type gaming. They don't make the games, they just put their mark on it and claim it's theirs so they make money. It's basically a win for them.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    It's not effective yet.
    Of Topic, I have some friends in Spokane Whashington, I've actually raced there before. And im From FL. Do you know where Yakima is.

On Topic, Maybe they just want to start have some more in-game events, and visiting the site we let you know of them...Maybe?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingstund101 View Post
    Of Topic, I have some friends in Spokane Whashington, I've actually raced there before. And im From FL. Do you know where Yakima is.

On Topic, Maybe they just want to start have some more in-game events, and visiting the site we let you know of them...Maybe?
    Yeah lol, I've been to Yakima a couple time. I don't directly live in Spokane but I live somewhat near.

Also, whatever their reason is I'm sure it's a good one. Nexon isn't as moronic as most people take them to be. They've accomplished 1000x more then what anyone who bags on them have.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Yeah lol, I've been to Yakima a couple time. I don't directly live in Spokane but I live somewhat near.

Also, whatever their reason is I'm sure it's a good one. Nexon isn't as moronic as most people take them to be. They've accomplished 1000x more then what anyone who bags on them have.
    Nah, I only bag on them cause there actually doing there job, and as a hacker, it proobably not good for me lol.

Soon when I get enough money and a extremely good deal, im going on vacation to Washington to visit my friends. I just need the economy to pick up.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Nah, I only bag on them cause there actually doing there job, and as a hacker, it proobably not good for me lol.

Soon when I get enough money and a extremely good deal, im going on vacation to Washington to visit my friends. I just need the economy to pick up.
    Any particular part of WA? I live more in the central part.

Also for that guy that stated Nexon doesn't have any game coders, that isn't true. Every single huge corporation buys out other smaller companies for their products.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Any particular part of WA? I live more in the central part.

Also for that guy that stated Nexon doesn't have any game coders, that isn't true. Every single huge corporation buys out other smaller companies for their products.
    Yakima, And probbably go west to SEATLE.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Yakima, And probbably go west to SEATLE.
    Lesh kick it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12