Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 22
  1. #1
    (Corndog)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    260
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    25

    Web Based Launch Wont Change Hacking

    i have seen 2 threads now about people thinking launching from the website will make hacks useless, or make the game lag or some other shit.
    well, your all dumbasses.


    How it works now:
    -CombatArms.exe (Launcher)
    --Launcher Start Button
    ---Engine.exe (Combat Arms)
    ---Hackshield
    ---Some Other Things To Let The Game Run

    How it will work:
    -CombatArms.Nexon.net
    --Website Start Button
    ---Engine.exe (Combat Arms)
    ---Hackshield
    ---Some Other Things To Let The Game Run


    we will still be able to inject into Engine.exe and still run the CA Pub by putting it in the CA Directory.

    nothing is different.
    you all think the game will be browser based or some shit like that? no...

    the only difference will be that it will be more annoying to start CA because we have to go to nexons shitty site, login, click start, then shut down our browser, and wait for CA to load up.

  2. #2
    TrojanMan!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Upper Michigan
    Posts
    440
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    63
    As long as it's still running on your computer nothing will change.



    Web Developer Pride

  3. #3
    Threadstarter
    Dual-Keyboard Member
    (Corndog)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    260
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    25
    people think it will make it so you wont have to install CA to play or something like that.

    people are fucking dumbasses sometimes.

  4. #4
    TrojanMan!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Upper Michigan
    Posts
    440
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    63
    They think it because they have no idea what they are talking about.



    Web Developer Pride

  5. #5
    juanrineytor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Moo-chang
    Posts
    3,398
    Reputation
    0
    Thanks
    195
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by TrojanMan! View Post
    They think it because they have no idea what they are talking about.
    And because they are confusing it with the fucking runescape...

  6. #6
    dohp111's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    727
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    176
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by (Corndog) View Post
    i have seen 2 threads now about people thinking launching from the website will make hacks useless, or make the game lag or some other shit.
    well, your all dumbasses.


    How it works now:
    -CombatArms.exe (Launcher)
    --Launcher Start Button
    ---Engine.exe (Combat Arms)
    ---Hackshield
    ---Some Other Things To Let The Game Run

    How it will work:
    -CombatArms.Nexon.net
    --Website Start Button
    ---Engine.exe (Combat Arms)
    ---Hackshield
    ---Some Other Things To Let The Game Run


    we will still be able to inject into Engine.exe and still run the CA Pub by putting it in the CA Directory.

    nothing is different.
    you all think the game will be browser based or some shit like that? no...

    the only difference will be that it will be more annoying to start CA because we have to go to nexons shitty site, login, click start, then shut down our browser, and wait for CA to load up.
    It's pretty much the same thing but the launcher is now the website which will soon be known as Block Party (Kinda gay name )
    FREE NX [LEGIT!]




    Ftgamer.com is part of MPGH it's the VIP site for ous

  7. #7
    luongoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    N Korea
    Posts
    551
    Reputation
    3
    Thanks
    102
    My Mood
    Cynical
    launcher is basically a mini webbrowser

    3 years ago, I was hacking/playing Combat Arms thinking it was the best FPS ever made. Now, I own Black Ops, Modern Warfare 2, Bad Company 2 and Quantum of Solace. Every time I play COD, it all comes down to skill from Combat Arms.
    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN
    i read your sig,

    and its true, playing against SO many hackers in CA

    increases your skill against legit player in other games!
    Sure... Thats what i meant

    And when I play Combat Arms now, I play better because the other games have taught me to watch for campers
    Respect list: http://www.mpgh.net/forummbers/list/

  8. #8
    CRUSTY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ._.
    Posts
    8,016
    Reputation
    161
    Thanks
    497
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by juanrineytor View Post
    And because they are confusing it with the fucking runescape...
    Fucking Runescape? as opposed to normal runescape?

    Haha 1337 bitch

  9. #9
    Slipknotn209's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    HELL
    Posts
    843
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    51
    My Mood
    Tired
    They do this already with some of their other games. I find it highly fucking annoying because when I would try to play the game, I'd have to wait for the page to load, sign in, then click the button, then click it again, then click start and have the game start.

  10. #10
    KING's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,770
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    3,074
    My Mood
    Angry
    I still don't see how they'll make more NX sales by doing this?

  11. #11
    -XpliCitt-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Spokane, Washington
    Posts
    3,231
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    2,271
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingstund101 View Post
    I still don't see how they'll make more NX sales by doing this?
    They're not trying to make more NX cash, they're trying to make it more convenient. Which IMO isn't convenient the least bit.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nexon
    Q: Why are you switching to the Combat Arms website launch?

    A: We are integrating the game and web experiences through the easy access of one portal. The website will serve as your 1-stop shop for Combat Arms and access to all Combat Arms web services.

  12. #12
    Slipknotn209's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    HELL
    Posts
    843
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    51
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by -XpliCitt- View Post
    They're not trying to make more NX cash, they're trying to make it more convenient. Which IMO isn't convenient the least bit.
    They think that by doing this, they will some how stop hackers by tracing their IP because you have to go to the website to log into your account and start the game.

  13. #13
    -XpliCitt-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Spokane, Washington
    Posts
    3,231
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    2,271
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Slipknotn209 View Post
    They think that by doing this, they will some how stop hackers by tracing their IP because you have to go to the website to log into your account and start the game.
    They could just track your IP via the game because you're still connecting to their servers..

  14. #14
    KING's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,770
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    3,074
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by -XpliCitt- View Post
    They're not trying to make more NX cash, they're trying to make it more convenient. Which IMO isn't convenient the least bit.
    How is that more convient, from the time my cp loads, I can instantly start playing CA.

    But know i got to open my browser and then log in.

    The most convient way would for me to keep my shortcut on my desktop and have that option to go to the site and log in....Nexon Fail?

    As you can see, I'm still at school, haven't logged on yet or tried it.

  15. #15
    -XpliCitt-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Spokane, Washington
    Posts
    3,231
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    2,271
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingstund101 View Post
    How is that more convient, from the time my cp loads, I can instantly start playing CA.

    But know i got to open my browser and then log in.

    The most convient way would for me to keep my shortcut on my desktop and have that option to go to the site and log in....Nexon Fail?

    As you can see, I'm still at school, haven't logged on yet or tried it.
    It's not effective yet.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Change hacks for NX??
    By Dant3 in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-29-2009, 09:43 AM
  2. text web based mmo game hack.. help..
    By paan92 in forum General Hacking
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-18-2009, 12:52 PM
  3. [Discussion] when it launches other to hack ? quando lança outro hack ?
    By ton22552 in forum Blackshot Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-11-2009, 09:53 PM
  4. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-28-2007, 03:49 AM
  5. Web-based game hacking..
    By Krilliam in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-20-2006, 02:12 PM