View Poll Results: Vote for MINION!

Voters
50. This poll is closed
  • Hagerad

    5 10.00%
  • ROUGHS3X

    8 16.00%
  • IHelper

    13 26.00%
  • ObamaBinLaden

    2 4.00%
  • Warpathsin666

    10 20.00%
  • randomhacker

    1 2.00%
  • jimmydang09

    3 6.00%
  • Kingstund101

    1 2.00%
  • an087535

    1 2.00%
  • sendi11

    1 2.00%
  • SmokeyBear

    5 10.00%
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 126
  1. #46
    IHelper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ask me tommorow
    Posts
    4,797
    Reputation
    53
    Thanks
    2,054
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Hagerad2 View Post
    I am not going to vote. that would be cheating since i'm a candidate but ihelper failed to see that.
    Your name is on the top of the list1
    You want respect
    Earn it.

  2. #47
    tdcoolboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    299
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    37
    My Mood
    Twisted
    i vote too good luck

  3. #48
    juanrineytor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Moo-chang
    Posts
    3,398
    Reputation
    0
    Thanks
    195
    My Mood
    Amused
    I wonder how you vote for Hagerad and not ObamaBinladen or Jimmi. Wow.

  4. #49
    Tynas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    77
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Amazed
    voted for WarPath hes helpful around here

  5. #50
    Disturbed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,405
    Reputation
    1063
    Thanks
    2,559
    Again, it doesn't matter who we want to be minnions, it's who XpliCit wants to be minnions.

    I voted for myself anyway.....


    But more realisticly, roughsex and warpathsin are the two most likely. I already know roughsex is one, it's obvious in visitor messages between him and xplicit, but warpathsin is just as capable of doing the job, which is why I believe he and roughsex are going to be the new minnions.


  6. #51
    Hagerad2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    115
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    I am fully capable of being minion. i was one before lolz.

    i have experience.

  7. #52
    KING's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,770
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    3,074
    My Mood
    Angry
    Olawed, The antisapation is killing us. LOL. Hurry and chose lol.

  8. #53
    Hagerad2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    115
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    He is probably going to choose someone who is very helpful. who knows what they are doing trustworthy nice and more.


    ahahaha look at ihelper cheat

    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/28-warrock...ur-please.html

    hahaha what forgot i go in warrock section nice try your eliminated from poll.
    Last edited by Hagerad2; 11-14-2009 at 10:54 AM.

  9. #54
    IHelper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ask me tommorow
    Posts
    4,797
    Reputation
    53
    Thanks
    2,054
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Hagerad2 View Post
    He is probably going to choose someone who is very helpful. who knows what they are doing trustworthy nice and more.


    ahahaha look at ihelper cheat

    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/28-warrock...ur-please.html

    hahaha what forgot i go in warrock section nice try your eliminated from poll.
    wdf
    Thats not cheating
    when i sed no cheating i meant dont make new accounts to vote for yourself
    IM NOT CHEATing by getting my section to help me
    am I?

    asking people for help is not a cheat
    they decide if they wanna vote for me or not
    You want respect
    Earn it.

  10. #55
    Disturbed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,405
    Reputation
    1063
    Thanks
    2,559
    Quote Originally Posted by IHelper View Post
    wdf
    Thats not cheating
    when i sed no cheating i meant dont make new accounts to vote for yourself
    IM NOT CHEATing by getting my section to help me
    am I?

    asking people for help is not a cheat
    they decide if they wanna vote for me or not
    Yes, but that doesnt matter since this thread/poll will have absolutly no effect on roughsex and warpathsin becoming minnions.


  11. #56
    Hagerad2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    115
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    oh well u want minion for EU section.

  12. #57
    obama#2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    125
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Amused
    can u stop with these tread joe gets to chose thats final!!

  13. #58
    Disturbed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,405
    Reputation
    1063
    Thanks
    2,559
    If you take out the power hungry and the cheaters, it looks like the 2 people who have the best chance, are also the 2 people we want to be minnions.

    This may be the most agreeable minnion choice by a mod that didn't consult the newbs of the section in MPGH history.


  14. #59
    (Corndog)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    260
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by IHelper View Post
    This is not cheating



    Cheating is wen you make new accounts to vote for yourself
    asking people to vote isnt a cheat


    actually, it is cheating.
    those people will just vote for you because you asked them to.
    if i asked people to, they would vote for me.
    theres no real reason behind why they voted (like that they think you would be a good choice or w/e).
    the truth is, they dont care about what the poll is, they just voted for you.
    they probably would have voted for 'Balogni Sandwich' if you asked them to.


    Its pretty obvious Joe is gonna pick Warpath and Rough, so stop making these threads (but at least you included all the choices this time)
    Last edited by (Corndog); 11-14-2009 at 11:41 AM.

  15. #60
    IHelper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ask me tommorow
    Posts
    4,797
    Reputation
    53
    Thanks
    2,054
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by (Corndog) View Post
    actually, it is cheating.
    those people will just vote for you because you asked them to.
    if i asked people to, they would vote for me.
    theres no real reason behind why they voted (like that they think you would be a good choice or w/e).
    the truth is, they dont care about what the poll is, they just voted for you.
    they probably would have voted for 'Balogni Sandwich' if you asked them to.


    Its pretty obvious Joe is gonna pick Warpath and Rough, so stop making these threads (but at least you included all the choices this time)
    ACTUALLY I DIDNT ASK no one
    Go on the thread
    You want respect
    Earn it.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. If you like real music, vote!
    By Jack in forum Combat Arms Mod Discussion
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 07-23-2010, 02:57 AM
  2. Vote here please.....
    By XxTylerxX in forum General
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-25-2010, 11:45 PM
  3. a real working hack here ...
    By lalokera in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 03-02-2010, 06:41 PM
  4. VOTE HERE NOW!!!
    By XxTylerxX in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 02-10-2010, 06:06 PM
  5. MPGH Clan Name - VOTE HERE !
    By bueeno in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 102
    Last Post: 11-19-2009, 03:30 PM