Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 24 of 24
  1. #16
    KING's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,770
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    3,074
    My Mood
    Angry
    Scope Mod on the G3 was sick, That what im waiting for.

  2. #17
    Seth's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In The Thread
    Posts
    3,685
    Reputation
    25
    Thanks
    621
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingstund101 View Post
    Scope Mod on the G3 was sick, That what im waiting for.
    Does it zoom in as far as the normal scope would? Or does it only zoom in the normal size for that scope?
    She paints a pretty picture, but the story has a twist, the paint brush is a razor, and the canvas is her wrist.

  3. #18
    KING's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,770
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    3,074
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by sethskyler View Post


    Does it zoom in as far as the normal scope would? Or does it only zoom in the normal size for that scope?
    Well that scope he had moded on the G3 dosen't go as far as the normal scope, But the recoil is reduced with all guns. Hence it has the Plus 5 Aiming which you see in the black market.

  4. #19
    -XpliCitt-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Spokane, Washington
    Posts
    3,231
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    2,271
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingstund101 View Post
    Well that scope he had moded on the G3 dosen't go as far as the normal scope, But the recoil is reduced with all guns. Hence it has the Plus 5 Aiming which you see in the black market.
    If you pay attention he has that scope on his AK. I'm wondering if he just made the AK look like the g36?

  5. #20
    dk173's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your dreams
    Posts
    4,767
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    461
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by BARON View Post
    i found this u ass much you just uploaded the rest god dam i hate you for this

  6. #21
    KING's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,770
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    3,074
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by -XpliCitt- View Post


    If you pay attention he has that scope on his AK. I'm wondering if he just made the AK look like the g36?
    True, well if thats all he did, then that would not server a significant purpose, if there was a way to just mod any gun with a scope from the black market, he could get fined and what not, cause that would be stealling. Are the scopes server sided?

    Or would a scope hack which you could change the scope be server sided?

  7. #22
    dk173's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your dreams
    Posts
    4,767
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    461
    My Mood
    Mellow
    did you see the speed of the law with the mod its much faster then a regular law

  8. #23
    Seth's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In The Thread
    Posts
    3,685
    Reputation
    25
    Thanks
    621
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingstund101 View Post
    True, well if thats all he did, then that would not server a significant purpose, if there was a way to just mod any gun with a scope from the black market, he could get fined and what not, cause that would be stealling. Are the scopes server sided?

    Or would a scope hack which you could change the scope be server sided?
    I'm pretty sure you could add a black market scope and it would be client-sided because your client stores the addys for each gun so if you changed the location you could buy a simple scope and it could actually be a black market scope.
    She paints a pretty picture, but the story has a twist, the paint brush is a razor, and the canvas is her wrist.

  9. #24
    landsand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    not tellling
    Posts
    110
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    lawl there skin mods not weapon mods all they do is gice your gun a new look law land you can read very easy at the bottom what type of gun

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. [Tutorial] [HOW TO]Weapon Modding (English) Video [HD]
    By _Head*Blast_ in forum CrossFire Mods & Rez Modding
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 04-22-2012, 07:25 AM
  2. [Tutorial] Weapon Modding English Video (Sorry)
    By _Head*Blast_ in forum CrossFire Mods & Rez Modding
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-07-2011, 01:31 PM
  3. BFH Hacking/modding video
    By RDilus in forum Battlefield Heroes Hacks
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-14-2009, 12:35 PM
  4. [TUT] pspiso's artmoney mod (video)
    By rapid x in forum Combat Arms Europe Hacks
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-09-2009, 11:08 AM
  5. WEAPON HACK VIDEOS
    By bullet4her in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-04-2008, 02:26 AM

Tags for this Thread