Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 77
  1. #31
    Seth's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In The Thread
    Posts
    3,685
    Reputation
    25
    Thanks
    621
    Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
    Oh hey. Gratz on mod ROUGHSEX.

    Hmmmm... a lot of things have been happening lately:
    1. New Mods and minions
    2. The whole Legify thing...
    3. Dave's public CA
    Agreed. ROUGHSEX just got minion (not mod).
    Also he is going to get banned for 1337 leet post ban. LOL
    She paints a pretty picture, but the story has a twist, the paint brush is a razor, and the canvas is her wrist.

  2. #32
    Slipknotn209's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    HELL
    Posts
    843
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    51
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by randomhacker View Post
    If its undetectable how would Stumpy know if its a keylogger or not
    He thought that since it was Legify that it would be clean because Legify was one of our most known and beloved members....until he decided to key log us because of a stupid ass mod on here.

  3. #33
    JIGS4W's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,912
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    156
    Quote Originally Posted by Slipknotn209 View Post
    He thought that since it was Legify that it would be clean because Legify was one of our most known and beloved members....until he decided to key log us because of a stupid ass mod on here.
    Is Legify the guy who posted a colour aimbot like a few months ago?


  4. #34
    dk173's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your dreams
    Posts
    4,767
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    461
    My Mood
    Mellow
    people allways make rumors its a tradition

  5. #35
    Slipknotn209's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    HELL
    Posts
    843
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    51
    My Mood
    Tired
    Don't know about any aim bots. I've never used them, it's pointless.
    But he's released a bunch of hacks, and was once a helpful member. He even tried to plea for forgiveness.

  6. #36
    Seth's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In The Thread
    Posts
    3,685
    Reputation
    25
    Thanks
    621
    Quote Originally Posted by Slipknotn209 View Post
    Don't know about any aim bots. I've never used them, it's pointless.
    But he's released a bunch of hacks, and was once a helpful member. He even tried to plea for forgiveness.
    I know. He turned evil.
    She paints a pretty picture, but the story has a twist, the paint brush is a razor, and the canvas is her wrist.

  7. #37
    JIGS4W's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,912
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    156
    Quote Originally Posted by sethskyler View Post


    I know. He turned evil.
    He ate the dark side cookiez



  8. #38
    Hyak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    120°16.1'W 47°20'N
    Posts
    11,525
    Reputation
    508
    Thanks
    844
    u do this to stop people from asking... but i dont get it

    your making a whole thread so they dont make a whole thread but they still do anyway making this useless

  9. #39
    JIGS4W's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,912
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    156
    Hyak have you started any of the siggy?


  10. #40
    dk173's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your dreams
    Posts
    4,767
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    461
    My Mood
    Mellow
    yeah i saw the forgive thing he made

  11. #41
    JIGS4W's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,912
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    156
    Quote Originally Posted by dk173 View Post
    yeah i saw the forgive thing he made
    But then I got closed before I know what had happened


  12. #42
    Seth's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In The Thread
    Posts
    3,685
    Reputation
    25
    Thanks
    621
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyak View Post
    u do this to stop people from asking... but i dont get it

    your making a whole thread so they dont make a whole thread but they still do anyway making this useless
    Haha. No I just wanted to inform and not have people curious and asking questions and making rumors and making MULTIPLE threads.
    She paints a pretty picture, but the story has a twist, the paint brush is a razor, and the canvas is her wrist.

  13. #43
    WisdomIce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Over There
    Posts
    466
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    39
    Hmm ROUGH i'm gone for 10 minutes and your getting yourself in trouble, just can't leave you alone by yourself anymore. :P

    And woot I got two keyboards now.
    <<

  14. #44
    FORCE™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Omg ure a pedaphile
    Posts
    4,226
    Reputation
    69
    Thanks
    665
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Quote Originally Posted by sethskyler View Post


    Haha. No I just wanted to inform and not have people curious and asking questions and making rumors and making MULTIPLE threads.
    ure thread won't stop any of those things


    LIVERPOOL FC


  15. #45
    -XpliCitt-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Spokane, Washington
    Posts
    3,231
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    2,271
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by WisdomIce View Post
    Hmm ROUGH i'm gone for 10 minutes and your getting yourself in trouble, just can't leave you alone by yourself anymore. :P

    And woot I got two keyboards now.
    <<
    He's not in trouble, it's a post count ban.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to -XpliCitt- For This Useful Post:

    WisdomIce (11-16-2009)

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. MPGH Fake Bans
    By CoderNever in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 07-22-2010, 08:01 AM
  2. [MPGH]InHuman ? Banned =o
    By Wiz'Khalifa. in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-07-2010, 03:04 AM
  3. [MPGH] GOD banned wtf?
    By bckup_iopop9 in forum General
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 12-22-2009, 03:42 PM
  4. why do i see lots of great guys in mpgh getting banned
    By napoleon78 in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-21-2009, 08:46 AM
  5. mpgh is banning all my clan members
    By cjg333 in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 09-10-2007, 12:07 AM