Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 55
  1. #16
    Tall kiwi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Living in Kiwi land
    Posts
    4,536
    Reputation
    325
    Thanks
    572
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    hey would i get called a hacker when i play legit coz my fav map is BW (brushwood) and every game (dont meen to b boasing bout my score) i would usally get around 45+ kills, sum a little under, and under 20 deaths

    here is one of my scores vvvvvvv
    Oh hai der.

  2. #17
    KING's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,770
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    3,074
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by Tall kiwi View Post
    hey would i get called a hacker when i play legit coz my fav map is BW (brushwood) and every game (dont meen to b boasing bout my score) i would usally get around 45+ kills, sum a little under, and under 20 deaths

    here is one of my scores vvvvvvv
    You get called a hacker after you get a multi kill legit or not.

    Use Photoshop.com to post a screen shot

  3. #18
    Tall kiwi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Living in Kiwi land
    Posts
    4,536
    Reputation
    325
    Thanks
    572
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingstund101 View Post
    You get called a hacker after you get a multi kill legit or not.

    Use Photoshop.com to post a screen shot
    umm ok

    hehe i got like 2 ultras in that game when lgeit rolf my goal for this weekend is to get a fantastic mayb a unbelievable (unlikely tho)
    Oh hai der.

  4. #19
    JIGS4W's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,912
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    156
    Quote Originally Posted by Tall kiwi View Post
    hey would i get called a hacker when i play legit coz my fav map is BW (brushwood) and every game (dont meen to b boasing bout my score) i would usally get around 45+ kills, sum a little under, and under 20 deaths

    here is one of my scores vvvvvvv
    Use teh IMG code given. I wanna see


  5. #20
    ROUGHS3X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH's resident persona non grata.
    Posts
    3,368
    Reputation
    38
    Thanks
    481
    My Mood
    Amused
    Pretty much everything I've tried to preach since the beginning of my time here. Every so often you should let someone kill you. If you know they're coming with chams just let them sneak up on you and when they kill you say nice shot. You'll be clear for the entire game.

  6. #21
    JIGS4W's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,912
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    156
    Quote Originally Posted by ROUGHS3X View Post
    Pretty much everything I've tried to preach since the beginning of my time here. Every so often you should let someone kill you. If you know they're coming with chams just let them sneak up on you and when they kill you say nice shot. You'll be clear for the entire game.
    But I dun wanna be clear

    Still, When someone goes near me. I purposely prefire very very badly as you can imagin then I kill em


  7. #22
    ROUGHS3X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH's resident persona non grata.
    Posts
    3,368
    Reputation
    38
    Thanks
    481
    My Mood
    Amused
    Well some of us who spend a shit-ton of money on games like to keep our accounts. lol

  8. #23
    JIGS4W's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,912
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    156
    Quote Originally Posted by ROUGHS3X View Post
    Well some of us who spend a shit-ton of money on games like to keep our accounts. lol
    I wonder who lol


  9. #24
    ROUGHS3X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH's resident persona non grata.
    Posts
    3,368
    Reputation
    38
    Thanks
    481
    My Mood
    Amused
    I think I'm guilty of about 4-500 on Soldier Front and 250-300 on Combat Arms.

  10. #25
    Tall kiwi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Living in Kiwi land
    Posts
    4,536
    Reputation
    325
    Thanks
    572
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by randomhacker View Post
    Use teh IMG code given. I wanna see
    wot is the IMG code???
    Oh hai der.

  11. #26
    JIGS4W's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,912
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    156


    The one I circles is the IMG code. Copy and Paste


  12. #27
    Tall kiwi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Living in Kiwi land
    Posts
    4,536
    Reputation
    325
    Thanks
    572
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by randomhacker View Post


    The one I circles is the IMG code. Copy and Paste
    kool brb lemme try
    Oh hai der.

  13. #28
    JIGS4W's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,912
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    156
    You can use photobucket, imageshack, tinypic and others. They are all good


  14. #29
    Tall kiwi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Living in Kiwi land
    Posts
    4,536
    Reputation
    325
    Thanks
    572
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    ahh there we go is that better random

    Oh hai der.

  15. #30
    JIGS4W's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,912
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    156
    I lol at your screenie 38-9


Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Tips on how to get on how to not get kicked while hacking
    By asxz in forum Combat Arms Tutorials
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-29-2011, 10:26 PM
  2. how to not get ban when using rank hack
    By simme in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-08-2010, 07:39 PM
  3. [TUT]How to not get banned!
    By Noxit in forum Operation 7 General
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 02-09-2009, 01:53 PM
  4. How To Not Get Banned(Tut)
    By rwkeith in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 08-16-2008, 09:19 PM
  5. HOW TO NOt GET BANNED
    By icemaster377 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 02-23-2008, 10:19 PM

Tags for this Thread