Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 30 of 30
  1. #16
    jahsha9907's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    42
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Amazed
    doesnt work for me...Nexon hate me too i gues...

  2. #17
    Seth's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In The Thread
    Posts
    3,685
    Reputation
    25
    Thanks
    621
    Quote Originally Posted by _SmileAway_ View Post
    OK so just to get really cleared on everything...
    *Tell us all what we have to do... "EVERYTHING"... so that it will work. Not just parts of it and Still nice find
    Follow the link I provided's instructions.

    Im sorry but I dont feel like spoon feeding the choobs

    It takes only common sense/
    She paints a pretty picture, but the story has a twist, the paint brush is a razor, and the canvas is her wrist.

  3. #18
    jahsha9907's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    42
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Amazed
    someone help me???

  4. #19
    Seth's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In The Thread
    Posts
    3,685
    Reputation
    25
    Thanks
    621
    Quote Originally Posted by jahsha9907 View Post
    someone help me???
    With what?
    She paints a pretty picture, but the story has a twist, the paint brush is a razor, and the canvas is her wrist.

  5. #20
    Dr.Dental's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aus
    Posts
    4,197
    Reputation
    180
    Thanks
    545
    My Mood
    Busy
    Guys give it up, its gonna be patched very soon coz i think there's a new update today or tomorrow meaning the MPGH pub hack will probs be patched!!! Also, after the new patch coming in days or a few weeks will lead to combat arms being started via the Nexon Combat Arms website possibly meaning there will never be any hacks anymore O.o"

  6. #21
    Seth's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In The Thread
    Posts
    3,685
    Reputation
    25
    Thanks
    621
    Quote Originally Posted by leetdragon100 View Post
    Guys give it up, its gonna be patched very soon coz i think there's a new update today or tomorrow meaning the MPGH pub hack will probs be patched!!! Also, after the new patch coming in days or a few weeks will lead to combat arms being started via the Nexon Combat Arms website possibly meaning there will never be any hacks anymore O.o"
    Oh STFU about the no more hacks crap.
    The program will still be installed on your computer and you can still inject to it, the only reason nexon is doing the login on the website is to get more advertisers.

    And this works for me.
    She paints a pretty picture, but the story has a twist, the paint brush is a razor, and the canvas is her wrist.

  7. #22
    luongoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    N Korea
    Posts
    551
    Reputation
    3
    Thanks
    102
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by ericrud View Post
    OMFG it STILL doesnt work.. NEXON HATES ME
    um i really dun see what this does
    seth what windows u have?

    Offtopic ERIC how can u have 0Activity if u posted

    3 years ago, I was hacking/playing Combat Arms thinking it was the best FPS ever made. Now, I own Black Ops, Modern Warfare 2, Bad Company 2 and Quantum of Solace. Every time I play COD, it all comes down to skill from Combat Arms.
    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN
    i read your sig,

    and its true, playing against SO many hackers in CA

    increases your skill against legit player in other games!
    Sure... Thats what i meant

    And when I play Combat Arms now, I play better because the other games have taught me to watch for campers
    Respect list: http://www.mpgh.net/forummbers/list/

  8. #23
    Seth's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In The Thread
    Posts
    3,685
    Reputation
    25
    Thanks
    621
    Quote Originally Posted by luongoo View Post
    um i really dun see what this does
    seth what windows u have?

    Offtopic ERIC how can u have 0Activity if u posted
    To answer the question you asked Eric the activity is based on how often you post and is updated fairly quick.
    0% actually isn't zero percent, it is just less than one/
    She paints a pretty picture, but the story has a twist, the paint brush is a razor, and the canvas is her wrist.

  9. #24
    JIGS4W's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,912
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    156
    Quote Originally Posted by sethskyler View Post


    To answer the question you asked Eric the activity is based on how often you post and is updated fairly quick.
    0% actually isn't zero percent, it is just less than one/
    Yep, you don't need to be a mathematic genius to know this


  10. #25
    Seth's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In The Thread
    Posts
    3,685
    Reputation
    25
    Thanks
    621
    Quote Originally Posted by randomhacker View Post
    Yep, you don't need to be a mathematic genius to know this
    Haha.
    teehee Flame/Spam
    Fucking Noob thechipmyster - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking
    She paints a pretty picture, but the story has a twist, the paint brush is a razor, and the canvas is her wrist.

  11. #26
    pepsi233's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    dasdas
    Posts
    2,357
    Reputation
    85
    Thanks
    132
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by sethskyler View Post


    They must.
    Also try compatability mode 2000/
    yo u did notice when u start combat arms with compatability it doesnt work

    but open ca then put it






    I like Flengo <3.

    Mc565 isn't even good at ca men.

  12. #27
    Jimmy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    4,575
    Reputation
    70
    Thanks
    647
    dont work no more after patchh

  13. #28
    raghib33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    98
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    16
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by sethskyler View Post


    MPGH was really slow but now it dosen't seem to be.

    You are only a H4X0R Member cause U spam a shitload. You choob!!!
    wdf...Be nice. Im a choob too, but i swearz i can code better than all of you. I just not uploading because this lappy is for gaming not for all of me coding programs PLUS does not work for meh either. Fail? no no, its just my lappy. Yes it has to be my lappy:

    Sony Vaio FW
    Windows Seven Ultimate [I knows people]
    6MB L2 Cache
    3.06GHz (T9900)2 Intel® Core™ 2 Duo
    1066MHz Front Side Bus Speed
    500GB HDD
    8GB DDR2 SDRAM
    8GB DDR2 SDRAM

    Perfect for gaming, no? Who asked you.
    Please help tho.
    Modern Warfare 2 is owning me SOOO badly (lost me skillz)

  14. #29
    Seth's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In The Thread
    Posts
    3,685
    Reputation
    25
    Thanks
    621
    Quote Originally Posted by raghib33 View Post
    wdf...Be nice. Im a choob too, but i swearz i can code better than all of you. I just not uploading because this lappy is for gaming not for all of me coding programs PLUS does not work for meh either. Fail? no no, its just my lappy. Yes it has to be my lappy:

    Sony Vaio FW
    Windows Seven Ultimate [I knows people]
    6MB L2 Cache
    3.06GHz (T9900)2 Intel® Core™ 2 Duo
    1066MHz Front Side Bus Speed
    500GB HDD
    8GB DDR2 SDRAM
    8GB DDR2 SDRAM

    Perfect for gaming, no? Who asked you.
    Please help tho.
    Modern Warfare 2 is owning me SOOO badly (lost me skillz)
    That is because I posted this before the patch/.
    /Request for close (again)
    She paints a pretty picture, but the story has a twist, the paint brush is a razor, and the canvas is her wrist.

  15. #30
    Mr Moggy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    540
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    64
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    so this isnt working anymore?




Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. How to get MPGH Public Hack to work for Vista users
    By Bacardi151 in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 104
    Last Post: 03-17-2010, 01:42 AM
  2. How to get MPGH Public Hack to work for Vista users
    By Bacardi151 in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-14-2009, 06:42 PM
  3. How to get MPGH Public Hack to work for Vista users
    By Bacardi151 in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-13-2009, 03:06 PM
  4. How to make CA MPGH Pub Hack Work.
    By cakoman in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 11-11-2009, 01:38 PM
  5. [TUT] How to get MPGH PUB v1.01 Working.
    By Zhellbound in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 145
    Last Post: 10-18-2008, 01:58 PM