Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 22 of 22
  1. #16
    flametai1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    56
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    9
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Xion7200 View Post
    i know about ASMR but that doesn't help with the situation I am talking about, the situation is the Absolutely Free Public Hacks (Like the ones Dave makes and releases)

    ASMR Encryption is all good but what about the members who do not fit the required ASMR Sign-up requirements!
    Instead of releasing the hacks publicly on the forums why not have a secret side server with the download to it and PM everyone a message giving you a link to the update?

  2. #17
    Ken Jeong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,131
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    280
    My Mood
    Hungover
    ASMR servers are down permanently now.
    Xion7200 is correct 100%
    People post on Youtube, and then the hack isn't going to be so hard to find anymore.
    It spreads and spreads, which makes Nexon's job so much easier, and then guess what?
    BAM! Hack is patched.
    End of story.
    The End
    "Aren't you the guy that made unlimited respawn for CA along time ago? That was epic." - [MPGH]AVGN

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Ken Jeong For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Justin (11-28-2009)

  4. #18
    Justin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    7,012
    Reputation
    1207
    Thanks
    2,820
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by bsrkrnghivu View Post
    ASMR servers are down permanently now.
    Xion7200 is correct 100%
    People post on Youtube, and then the hack isn't going to be so hard to find anymore.
    It spreads and spreads, which makes Nexon's job so much easier, and then guess what?
    BAM! Hack is patched.
    End of story.
    The End
    Thankyou, someone who understands what im on about!

    Minion Statistics

    Ex-Console Minion: 13/01/2011 ~ 19/04/2011
    Console Re-Minion: 14/06/2012 ~ 27/02/2013
    AVA Minion: 22/06/2012 ~ 12/11/2012
    Battlefield Minion: 04/02/2013 ~ 27/02/2013

    Computer Specifications
    Case: NZXT Phantom 820
    PSU: Corsair HX-850W V2
    Mobo: ASUS Z87-Deluxe
    CPU: Intel Core i7-4770K
    CPU Cooling: Swiftech H220 All-In-One Liquid Cooler (Cooled by 2x Noctua NF-F12 PWM 120mm Fans)
    RAM: Corsair Platinum Dominators CMD16GX3M2A2400C10 (2x8GB DDR3 2400Mhz XMP)
    GFX: ASUS GeForce GTX 770 DirectCU II OC 2GB
    Monitor: LG 29EB93 29" Ultrawide LED IPS Panel (2560x1080)(29:1 Ratio)
    Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2012
    Keyboard: Ducky DK 9008G2 Cherry MX-Brown Mechanical Keyboard


  5. #19
    minipots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Bored
    There is only one way to stop people from Hacking then uploading there Youtube video.

    The only way would be is inside the hack add a code the scans for the FRAPS or GAMECAM or CAMTASIA process and if that process is found, close Combat Arms forcefully.

  6. #20
    bloddyapache's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,273
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    107
    My Mood
    Amazed
    we should be able to make the video say dave should put a login system that allows users to log in and then inject ... but with a post number u say member + should be able to use the hacks if you are still a choob or a newb then you should be able to use the hack since they are most likley to leach
    add me on psn ---> vlackops

  7. #21
    Justin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    7,012
    Reputation
    1207
    Thanks
    2,820
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by bloddyapache View Post
    we should be able to make the video say dave should put a login system that allows users to log in and then inject ... but with a post number u say member + should be able to use the hacks if you are still a choob or a newb then you should be able to use the hack since they are most likley to leach
    That is would work effectively to some extent, but then they might just spamming threads to get Post counts

    Minion Statistics

    Ex-Console Minion: 13/01/2011 ~ 19/04/2011
    Console Re-Minion: 14/06/2012 ~ 27/02/2013
    AVA Minion: 22/06/2012 ~ 12/11/2012
    Battlefield Minion: 04/02/2013 ~ 27/02/2013

    Computer Specifications
    Case: NZXT Phantom 820
    PSU: Corsair HX-850W V2
    Mobo: ASUS Z87-Deluxe
    CPU: Intel Core i7-4770K
    CPU Cooling: Swiftech H220 All-In-One Liquid Cooler (Cooled by 2x Noctua NF-F12 PWM 120mm Fans)
    RAM: Corsair Platinum Dominators CMD16GX3M2A2400C10 (2x8GB DDR3 2400Mhz XMP)
    GFX: ASUS GeForce GTX 770 DirectCU II OC 2GB
    Monitor: LG 29EB93 29" Ultrawide LED IPS Panel (2560x1080)(29:1 Ratio)
    Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2012
    Keyboard: Ducky DK 9008G2 Cherry MX-Brown Mechanical Keyboard


  8. #22
    Dominic95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C:\
    Posts
    295
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    169
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by minipots View Post
    There is only one way to stop people from Hacking then uploading there Youtube video.

    The only way would be is inside the hack add a code the scans for the FRAPS or GAMECAM or CAMTASIA process and if that process is found, close Combat Arms forcefully.
    NOT A VERY BAD IDEA.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Make and Upload HD videos for youtube. For Dummies.
    By Capsule in forum CrossFire Tutorials
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 10-24-2010, 12:41 PM
  2. For People Who Get hacked!
    By Jazk in forum CrossFire Tutorials
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-25-2010, 05:20 PM
  3. Dont be fooled by the people who put hacks for nothing
    By hunter149 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-22-2009, 12:23 AM
  4. [Vid+Tut] Glitches for people who asked for video :D
    By NoSwearR in forum Combat Arms Europe Hacks
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-15-2009, 07:25 AM
  5. how do i upload my video on youtube?
    By loldilol in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-18-2008, 10:43 PM

Tags for this Thread