Thread: New hack?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 52
  1. #31
    Seth's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In The Thread
    Posts
    3,685
    Reputation
    25
    Thanks
    621
    Randomhacker was a choob until he spammed the shit out of all the forums and got his post count up ridicousely quick
    She paints a pretty picture, but the story has a twist, the paint brush is a razor, and the canvas is her wrist.

  2. #32
    Tooks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    49
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by randomhacker View Post
    You are very right and logical. I like how you think
    If you were being sarcastic, thank you.

    If you were being serious, thank you.
    [Insert witty literature or misleading url link here]

  3. #33
    JIGS4W's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,912
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    156
    Quote Originally Posted by Tooks View Post
    If you were being sarcastic, thank you.

    If you were being serious, thank you.
    Im not being sarcastic... You are a smart thinker

    Quote Originally Posted by sethskyler View Post
    Randomhacker was a choob until he spammed the shit out of all the forums and got his post count up ridicousely quick
    I didn't even care about MPGH until to like the 3rd week I joined. My activity level was staying nice and still at 3% then I started picking up and comment a lot on the hack threads cuz I download every hack that people says that it works. Then for like 4 weeks CA section is all I go I didn't go anywhere


  4. #34
    Seth's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In The Thread
    Posts
    3,685
    Reputation
    25
    Thanks
    621
    You have a 1400 posts in less than 4 months.
    I mean WOW
    She paints a pretty picture, but the story has a twist, the paint brush is a razor, and the canvas is her wrist.

  5. #35
    JIGS4W's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,912
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    156
    Quote Originally Posted by sethskyler View Post
    You have a 1400 posts in less than 4 months.
    I mean WOW
    You should have a look at Jimmydang then

    I started focusing on MPGH when Gordon released his hack and in every game theres at least like 5 hackers. I quit CA so I go on MPGH plus I go on everyday spent a few hours on it


  6. #36
    Tooks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    49
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by randomhacker View Post
    Im not being sarcastic... You are a smart thinker



    I didn't even care about MPGH until to like the 3rd week I joined. My activity level was staying nice and still at 3% then I started picking up and comment a lot on the hack threads cuz I download every hack that people says that it works. Then for like 4 weeks CA section is all I go I didn't go anywhere
    Well, then hopefully the rest or at least the majority of the community will open their eyes and see the same way. It would improve the site as a whole, imo...
    [Insert witty literature or misleading url link here]

  7. #37
    toxicrazor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bozmen
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    i think you guys are straying from the point of this post... I mean I think you guys should talk more about how to find this new hack and where to get it.

  8. #38
    toxicrazor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bozmen
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Tooks, did you ever find out what site the new hack came from?

  9. #39
    Tooks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    49
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by toxicrazor View Post
    i think you guys are straying from the point of this post... I mean I think you guys should talk more about how to find this new hack and where to get it.
    This person has the right idea...

    Quote Originally Posted by toxicrazor View Post
    Tooks, did you ever find out what site the new hack came from?
    Negative, I would share it otherwise.
    [Insert witty literature or misleading url link here]

  10. #40
    toxicrazor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bozmen
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Please do put up where to get it once you do find out where it is from

  11. #41
    Tooks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    49
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by toxicrazor View Post
    Please do put up where to get it once you do find out where it is from
    I'll find a way to share it with you guys without MPGH interfering, should I come across it.

    Here's what I think should be changed:

    Instead of automatically disapproving a new working hack just because of an ad, simply require that the person releasing the hack must let it be publicly known in the thread that it contains an ad. The person releasing the hacks should also state what the ad is for and what website it is advertising.

    Hacks should only be disapproved if they are fake or dangerous.

    This way, the community takes it upon themselves to choose what they download and if they care if the hack contains ads or not. If a hack is released that contains ads, you may still download it if you wish and more people can go on hacking happily.

    Does this not seem fair?
    Last edited by Tooks; 12-06-2009 at 03:45 AM.
    [Insert witty literature or misleading url link here]

  12. #42
    toxicrazor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bozmen
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    absolutely

  13. #43
    Tooks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    49
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by toxicrazor View Post
    absolutely
    There's one person who agrees.

    Anyone else?
    [Insert witty literature or misleading url link here]

  14. #44
    JIGS4W's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,912
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    156
    Quote Originally Posted by Tooks View Post
    I'll find a way to share it with you guys without MPGH interfering, should I come across it.

    Here's what I think should be changed:

    Instead of automatically disapproving a new working hack just because of an ad, simply require that the person releasing the hack must let it be publicly known in the thread that it contains an ad. The person releasing the hacks should also state what the ad is for and what website it is advertising.

    Hacks should only be disapproved if they are fake or dangerous.

    This way, the community takes it upon themselves to choose what they download and if they care if the hack contains ads or not. If a hack is released that contains ads, you may still download it if you wish and more people can go on hacking happily.

    Does this not seem fair?
    I do agree with you Tooks. Convinced . It does makes MPGH a bit fairer and better


  15. #45
    Tooks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    49
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by randomhacker View Post
    I do agree with you Tooks. Convinced . It does makes MPGH a bit fairer and better
    Thank you, randomhacker.
    [Insert witty literature or misleading url link here]

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. MPGH Warrock New Hack: Response to
    By Dave84311 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 94
    Last Post: 02-20-2007, 05:06 PM
  2. new hack??? or a glich
    By Gourav2122 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 02-11-2007, 07:44 AM
  3. MPGH Warrock New Hack
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-23-2006, 01:03 PM
  4. Bypass/New Hacks?
    By Bull3t in forum Gunz General
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-08-2006, 11:19 PM
  5. New Hack By 1h1a1i
    By 1h1a1i in forum Gunz General
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-21-2006, 09:48 PM