Got assasin's creed.....and holy shit, its so much better than MW2.
Personally, i liked the style of AC1, but the repetitive nature of the game, and having all the cities look the same really got to me after awhile.
AC2 has way different cities, an upgradable city for yourself, and well.....its not repetitive.(oh and they fixed some gliches). They put in a upgradeable armour system, and what i like most of all is the fact that you can do combat in so many ways.
2 faults i noticed.
1. No "monk" camo anymore, its all dependent on others.
2. Sometimes you jump or run up a wall when you don't rly need to. I've ran up some wall s when being pursued,when there was a ladder two feet away.
3. Some missions have a little glich. I'll be escorting someone, tell them to wait behind a corner, then i go attack some guards. The guards just run right past me, around the corner, and rape my escorts.
Things i like
1. Poison stab is so much fun.
2. Bombs, oh how i love them.
3. Being rambo or sneaky, your choice.
4. The building design is fucking amazing.
5. SO much customization.
6. Leonardo de Vinci.....is in there.
7. Oh italian storyline, murder then revenge, like i wouldn't have guessed.
8. Weee, building running V2.0
9. Voice acting is 100% good. Although i wish i understood a lil italian.
10. ZOMG no more maps with just me traveling!.
11. Each city is UNIQUE, not your average bullshit same design different color.
12. Lol you play errand boy, but you kill ppl. Like "hey i need some ppl killed", you"k have it done in the next 5 min, that cool?"