The Peering Head Part 2

after flipping over trying to get comfortable for the hundredth time, i noticed the door to my bedroom was open. I had not left it open. and then, I realized, there was something, poking in at the edge the door.. i sat up and tried to adjust my eyes to see what the hell that thing was.. my eyes adjusted to the dark ever so slightly, but it was enough, to make out the object to be the face of a woman, and she was undoubtedly staring right at me, laying in my bed. i crawled up in fear, screaming like a 5 year old. the head moved away from the doorway out of sight. i threw my hand to the desk, shoving things onto the floor, as i desperately tried to find my phone. the feeling of the rubbery case never felt so good in my hands, as i dialed 911. i stayed curled up in my bed like a baby until the police arrived. i rushed down the stairs to the front door to let them in, and explained to the officers that somebody was in my house. one of the officers questioned me, asking how I knew, what they looked like, and where i saw them. I explained that I saw a woman poking her head into my bedroom, and just staring at me. I told him it was too dark to make out any discernible features. The two officers rushed inside to look for an intruder, as I sat by the curb, waiting with the officer that came in the second patrol car. After about 20 minutes, the officers came out and told me they searched every single room and closet, but there was absolutely no sign of anybody. The officers proceeded to ask me some questions, eventually asking if I live alone, to which I responded that I had just moved away from my family all the way in New Jersey.. The police officers looked at each other, and one of them stepped forward and claimed that he knew what was going on. The officer said that he's seen this happen many times before. When a young man or woman moves far away from their family, they often get homesick and start to think that they're seeing things.. commonly the images of people.. It didn't seem impossible, I had no other explanation. The officer assured me that nobody was in my house, and that I just needed some time to get used to living alone. I thanked the officers, and they drove off into the night, leaving me to go back into the house.

The next day, I had my job orientation around noon, I met a few people who i thought were cool. All of them were from out of state just like me, except for one guy named Jerry. I found out that Jerry actually lived a few blocks away from me. I was happy to know that I would be working with people I could get along with, as making new friends here was my number one priority. That night i threw a tv dinner in the microwave and headed up to my room to watch some movies. I called it a night shortly after realizing nothing was on tv. I didn't have anything else to do. I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth again, with the door shut out of force of habit. I had completely forgotten about what had happened the
    previous night, up until i heard something come from outside of the bathroom down the hall. That's when everything came back to memory..
    Not your average fuckboy

Barred from Marketplace Vouches

10/15/2016 - 01/16/17
    Premium Seller
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    My Mood
    Quote Originally Posted by HiesenBug View Post
    That's when everything came back to memory..
    I was only 9 years old.
    I pray to Shrek every night, thanking him for the life I’ve been given. “Shrek is love” I say, “Shrek is life."
    My dad hears me and calls me a faggot. I knew he was just jealous of my devotion
    to Shrek. I called him a cunt.
    He hits me and sends me to sleep. I'm crying now and my face hurts.
    I lay in bed, really cold. I feel something warm...
    It's Shrek! I was so happy.
    He whispers in my ear "This is my swamp."
    He grabs me with his ogre hands, and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready.
    I spread my ass cheeks for Shrek.
    He penetrates my butthole. It hurts so much,
    but I do it for Shrek. I can feel my butt tearing and eyes watering.
    I want to please Shrek. He roars a mighty roar as he fills my butt
    with his love. My dad walks in.
    Shrek looks him straight in the eye and says, "It's all ogre now."
    Shrek leaves through my window.
    Shrek is love. Shrek is life.

MPGH Member Since: 2011
    AVA Minion Since: 7.14.2013 - 7.4.2014
    Timezone: PST (GMT - 7:00) California
    If you want to contact me, drop me a Skype!

The Hunt has ended...
    My Goodbye:

Yes, I made all of these.

Somewhere over there.
    My Mood
    Quote Originally Posted by Predator View Post
    My dad walks in.
    doesn't the dad say "what the fuck" at this point?
    Vouch Copy Profile

MPGH Achievements:
    Member - 21 January 2012
    Donator - 12 August 2015
    BattleOn Minion - 11 September 2015
    DayZ Hacks Minion - 6 December 2015
    Technology News - 12 December 2015
    Call Of Duty Hacks & Cheats Minion - 2 January 2016

Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player
    That struts and frets his hour upon the stage
    And then is heard no more.