Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 28
  1. #1
    Sir Sam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Vaero
    Posts
    831
    Reputation
    152
    Thanks
    164

    God I love this game

    I don't know why but it's just so enjoyable


  2. #2
    Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dead-end
    Posts
    5,068
    Reputation
    516
    Thanks
    918
    A private video and you talk about a game as if it is porn.
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread





  3. #3
    Death's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Working at grocery store earing some $$$
    Posts
    5,719
    Reputation
    320
    Thanks
    618
    My Mood
    Amazed
    You should next time like put a name of the game so people would know what game are you talking about, not only the video which now appears to be private.

    Get it right dude.
    Post Goals:
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000
    7,500

    Thanks Goal:
    650
    700
    750
    800

    Other Goals:
    Become a Minion in a section
    Become less aggressive
    Become more friendly /

    Music video:
    <span style="font-family:trebuchet ms;">

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Death For This Useful Post:

    DadDelta (04-14-2016)

  5. #4
    Sir Sam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Vaero
    Posts
    831
    Reputation
    152
    Thanks
    164
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    A private video and you talk about a game as if it is porn.
    I know right? Isnt it just the same??

    Quote Originally Posted by Sander The Panda View Post
    You should next time like put a name of the game so people would know what game are you talking about, not only the video which now appears to be private.

    Get it right dude.
    Jesus, sorry for hurting your feelings!

    Its public now, christ

  6. #5
    Nik's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    world_the_end
    Posts
    2,719
    Reputation
    149
    Thanks
    825
    My Mood
    Angelic
    God I hate slither . io

  7. #6
    Death's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Working at grocery store earing some $$$
    Posts
    5,719
    Reputation
    320
    Thanks
    618
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Sam View Post
    I know right? Isnt it just the same??



    Jesus, sorry for hurting your feelings!

    Its public now, christ
    Nah, my feelings isn't hurt, I found it ironic how you want us to see a game when video is private.

    K, if you call that being my feelings hurt, then sorry to bother your idiotic ass.
    Last edited by Death; 04-14-2016 at 07:34 AM.
    Post Goals:
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000
    7,500

    Thanks Goal:
    650
    700
    750
    800

    Other Goals:
    Become a Minion in a section
    Become less aggressive
    Become more friendly /

    Music video:
    <span style="font-family:trebuchet ms;">

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:

  8. #7
    Sir Sam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Vaero
    Posts
    831
    Reputation
    152
    Thanks
    164
    Quote Originally Posted by Sander The Panda View Post


    Nah, my feelings isn't hurt, I found it ironic how you want us to see a game when video is private.

    K, if you call that being my feelings hurt, then sorry to brother your idiotic ass.
    My brother is just fine in case you wonder!

  9. #8
    Death's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Working at grocery store earing some $$$
    Posts
    5,719
    Reputation
    320
    Thanks
    618
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Sam View Post
    My brother is just fine in case you wonder!
    Oh excuse me, I didn't wonder that... But thanks for telling me about someone whom I give 2 less fucks about.
    Post Goals:
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000
    7,500

    Thanks Goal:
    650
    700
    750
    800

    Other Goals:
    Become a Minion in a section
    Become less aggressive
    Become more friendly /

    Music video:
    <span style="font-family:trebuchet ms;">

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:

  10. #9
    Sir Sam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Vaero
    Posts
    831
    Reputation
    152
    Thanks
    164
    Quote Originally Posted by Sander The Panda View Post


    Oh excuse me, I didn't wonder that... But thanks for telling me about someone whom I give 2 less fucks about.
    I don't know how you brother someones idiotic ass but well done!

  11. #10
    Death's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Working at grocery store earing some $$$
    Posts
    5,719
    Reputation
    320
    Thanks
    618
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Sam View Post
    I don't know how you brother someones idiotic ass but well done!
    If you weren't a lazy ass and checked, then I fixed my spell mistake.. Jesus..
    Post Goals:
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000
    7,500

    Thanks Goal:
    650
    700
    750
    800

    Other Goals:
    Become a Minion in a section
    Become less aggressive
    Become more friendly /

    Music video:
    <span style="font-family:trebuchet ms;">

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:

  12. #11
    Sir Sam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Vaero
    Posts
    831
    Reputation
    152
    Thanks
    164
    Quote Originally Posted by Sander The Panda View Post


    If you weren't a lazy ass and checked, then I fixed my spell mistake.. Jesus..
    Ah right... you made a mistake. Do you think I overreacted? I think so too! Just like you did on my mistake.

  13. #12
    Death's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Working at grocery store earing some $$$
    Posts
    5,719
    Reputation
    320
    Thanks
    618
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Sam View Post
    Ah right... you made a mistake. Do you think I overreacted? I think so too! Just like you did on my mistake.
    I don't know what are you finding so great about this game?
    Post Goals:
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000
    7,500

    Thanks Goal:
    650
    700
    750
    800

    Other Goals:
    Become a Minion in a section
    Become less aggressive
    Become more friendly /

    Music video:
    <span style="font-family:trebuchet ms;">

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:

  14. #13
    Sir Sam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Vaero
    Posts
    831
    Reputation
    152
    Thanks
    164
    Quote Originally Posted by Sander The Panda View Post


    I don't know what are you finding so great about this game?
    Have you played dishonored? It's like one of those games where you can make epic combos and such, although as seen in the video I'm clearly not so great at that. It feels so badass when you are playing.

  15. #14
    Death's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Working at grocery store earing some $$$
    Posts
    5,719
    Reputation
    320
    Thanks
    618
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Sam View Post
    Have you played dishonored? It's like one of those games where you can make epic combos and such, although as seen in the video I'm clearly not so great at that. It feels so badass when you are playing.
    Yes I have, and most certainly an enjoyable game.
    Post Goals:
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000
    7,500

    Thanks Goal:
    650
    700
    750
    800

    Other Goals:
    Become a Minion in a section
    Become less aggressive
    Become more friendly /

    Music video:
    <span style="font-family:trebuchet ms;">

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:

  16. #15
    john8734's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    653
    Reputation
    47
    Thanks
    179
    I have the game (cracked) my self and it's really fun. Top notch.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Playing With God mode makes this game so lonely...
    By convolution in forum Vindictus Discussions
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-15-2011, 12:09 PM
  2. I just love this game.
    By /b/oss in forum General
    Replies: 81
    Last Post: 06-29-2011, 03:09 PM
  3. God i love watching this lmao tbh
    By Luke420 in forum General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-01-2010, 08:58 PM
  4. Try to hack this game
    By PKDragon in forum General
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-21-2006, 08:46 AM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-06-2006, 06:03 PM