Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 85
  1. #61
    Felix Jr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lurk Ville
    Posts
    2,236
    Reputation
    245
    Thanks
    383
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Dont mind me just posting my 300th post






    MPGH History

    Member: 08-26-2015
    CockSucker: 7-4-2016_10-13-2016
    Premium:7-13-2016

  2. #62
    Dot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    6,713
    Reputation
    422
    Thanks
    750
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by eithan1231 View Post


    I'm done arguing about childish people that can't face facts.
    "about childish people" okay, maybe about people who can't face the facts.
    Post Goals:
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000
    7,500

    Thanks Goal:
    650
    700
    750
    800


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  3. #63
    ArseneLupin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Firenze
    Posts
    2,364
    Reputation
    302
    Thanks
    517
    My Mood
    Happy
    Can't stump the Trump. Build the wall, deport the illegals, race war now
    #AHLWONG4MOD2017
    #PSYCHOTIC4GMOD2017
    #HOVA4GMOD2017

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to ArseneLupin For This Useful Post:

    Lunatic (06-21-2016)

  5. #64
    Lunatic's Sheep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    www.mpgh.net
    Posts
    2,127
    Reputation
    142
    Thanks
    401
    My Mood
    Stressed
    This is what we need @Lunatic

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Lunatic's Sheep For This Useful Post:

    Lunatic (06-21-2016)

  7. #65
    Takooda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    High somewhere
    Posts
    635
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    44
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by ᴊσĸєя View Post
    the guy who did the orlando shooting, was investigated twice, worked in government buildings. He also apparently used a ar15 which is a high class gun which you need years of training to have. The fbi are the ones not doing there fucken job correctly

    No you don't. You can walk into a gun store and fill out paper work and get it withing a week or two. It's semi-automatic so there's not as many restrictions opposed to a fully automatic.



  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Takooda For This Useful Post:

    Lunatic (06-21-2016)

  9. #66
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    𝟙𝟜𝟠𝟠 ꓘΞK
    Posts
    4,487
    Reputation
    1088
    Thanks
    18,048
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyo View Post
    All the people who are voting for trump have brain damage.
    Sooo, you aren't voting or are voting for Hillary? Explain how that's any better buddy?


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Bernard. View Post


    Yes, my point exactly. Not sure who conducts the background checks, I think the government does it. If they fail to do it thoroughly and something bad happens, they have to take some blame.

    Here in Colorado it takes a few weeks to get approved for a fully automatic. However, anyone can buy any semi automatic or single shot rifle within a few hours or even quicker. It just depends on how many other people in Colorado are buying a gun at the same time and are also needing their background checked. Last AR-15 I bought at Sport Authority for 50% off (Only reason I'd buy a gun there) and it only took me 30 minutes to own it after picking it out. Now am I saying this is a bad thing, no it's definitely not. The reason I say this is because even though I got the gun within 30 minutes, I still had to go through the background check before I was allowed to leave with the gun. Of course I am a white male with no criminal history, so It was very easy for me to get any and all of my firearms, that's just how America is. Now after making this purchase I advertised their limited time deals to some of my other gun loving friends who don't have such a clean background and they were denied access for tiny alcohol related misdemeanors they've had in the past. So, I guess I just find it very hard to see why people can be so quick to blame weak background checks when they seem to work just fine as they are, at least here in Colorado.

    The sad truth is that if someone Evil has a clean enough record, they can get their hands on whatever they need. This is why people should never assume they are safe in a place such as the United States, unless they are armed themselves. This is a free nation, which means there should be no one relying on the Government for safety, it's up to the people. Everyone knows the average response time is 6 minutes and it's actually even longer when the assailant is heavily armed and they need to call in special forces to take them out. Everyone also knows if there were good people armed inside of the Pulse night club, the shooter would of been shot dead while the cops were still on their way and it would of just been such a beautiful thing to have such an evil end so swiftly. Odds are if that was the story, no one would ever try the same thing again knowing it wouldn't work.

    Sorry @Bernard. Not trying to attack or argue, I actually agree with what you're saying. Just trying to add my take.
    I Can Award +27 Reputation Points.












  10. #67
    ArseneLupin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Firenze
    Posts
    2,364
    Reputation
    302
    Thanks
    517
    My Mood
    Happy
    The anti trump crowd will soon be over the other side of the wall. Entire cali needs to be on the wrong side of the wall. They're already pretty much out of water so that makes it even easier
    #AHLWONG4MOD2017
    #PSYCHOTIC4GMOD2017
    #HOVA4GMOD2017

  11. #68
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,314
    Reputation
    2065
    Thanks
    2,940
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post


    Sooo, you aren't voting or are voting for Hillary? Explain how that's any better buddy?


    - - - Updated - - -




    Here in Colorado it takes a few weeks to get approved for a fully automatic. However, anyone can buy any semi automatic or single shot rifle within a few hours or even quicker. It just depends on how many other people in Colorado are buying a gun at the same time and are also needing their background checked. Last AR-15 I bought at Sport Authority for 50% off (Only reason I'd buy a gun there) and it only took me 30 minutes to own it after picking it out. Now am I saying this is a bad thing, no it's definitely not. The reason I say this is because even though I got the gun within 30 minutes, I still had to go through the background check before I was allowed to leave with the gun. Of course I am a white male with no criminal history, so It was very easy for me to get any and all of my firearms, that's just how America is. Now after making this purchase I advertised their limited time deals to some of my other gun loving friends who don't have such a clean background and they were denied access for tiny alcohol related misdemeanors they've had in the past. So, I guess I just find it very hard to see why people can be so quick to blame weak background checks when they seem to work just fine as they are, at least here in Colorado.

    The sad truth is that if someone Evil has a clean enough record, they can get their hands on whatever they need. This is why people should never assume they are safe in a place such as the United States, unless they are armed themselves. This is a free nation, which means there should be no one relying on the Government for safety, it's up to the people. Everyone knows the average response time is 6 minutes and it's actually even longer when the assailant is heavily armed and they need to call in special forces to take them out. Everyone also knows if there were good people armed inside of the Pulse night club, the shooter would of been shot dead while the cops were still on their way and it would of just been such a beautiful thing to have such an evil end so swiftly. Odds are if that was the story, no one would ever try the same thing again knowing it wouldn't work.

    Sorry @Bernard. Not trying to attack or argue, I actually agree with what you're saying. Just trying to add my take.
    Now here's where you and I disagree. I personally believe that no one should have weapons besides law enforcement. Is that a good idea though? Idk. I've just seen so many statistics on how America has the highest amount of gun violence and also the highest amount of gun circulation/access to guns per capita compared to like Europe and Australia. I mean personally I would LOVE an AR-15. I love guns and shooting them (though I've only done it once and that was just with a simple hunting rifle). I just feel like if a lot of people had and carried around firearms, our society would seem like very hostile and imo, law enforcement should be way better armed than the civilian populace. If the civilians have handguns, law enforcement need semi-autos and light bulletproof vests. If civilians have semi-autos, law enforcement needs military gear. Law enforcement can't enforce the law if they don't have the power to and law enforcement should be the central authority, not a bunch of armed civilians (vigilantes?). Idk where I'm even going with all this, bottom line: I don't like the idea of lots of being walking around with guns. Makes me uncomfortable. Anyways I'm trying to understand your viewpoint and so far I got: 1)Police take too long to respond. Yes, 6 minutes is too long, I agree. A lot can happen in 6 minutes of shooting. A lot of lives gone. I'm just trying to figure out if there's a better solution than just having a lot of armed civilians.
    Last edited by Bernard.; 06-21-2016 at 07:29 PM.
    Rep. Power: 108

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  12. #69
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    𝟙𝟜𝟠𝟠 ꓘΞK
    Posts
    4,487
    Reputation
    1088
    Thanks
    18,048
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Bernard. View Post


    Now here's where you and I disagree. I personally believe that no one should have weapons besides law enforcement. Is that a good idea though? Idk. I've just seen so many statistics on how America has the highest amount of gun violence and also the highest amount of gun circulation/access to guns per capita compared to like Europe and Australia. I mean personally I would LOVE an AR-15. I love guns and shooting them (though I've only done it once and that was just with a simple hunting rifle). I just feel like if a lot of people had and carried around firearms, our society would seem like very hostile and imo, law enforcement should be way better armed than the civilian populace. If the civilians have handguns, law enforcement need semi-autos and light bulletproof vests. If civilians have semi-autos, law enforcement needs military gear. Law enforcement can't enforce the law if they don't have the power to and law enforcement should be the central authority, not a bunch of armed civilians (vigilantes?). Idk where I'm even going with all this, bottom line: I don't like the idea of lots of being walking around with guns. Makes me uncomfortable. Anyways I'm trying to understand your viewpoint and so far I got: 1)Police take too long to respond. Yes, 6 minutes is too long, I agree. A lot can happen in 6 minutes of shooting. A lot of lives gone. I'm just trying to figure out if there's a better solution than just having a lot of armed civilians.
    My question is if you were Omar or whatever that mudslimes name was and you were on your way to Pulse all geared up. You arrive and everyone there is armed. Maybe not better than you (Omar), but they are armed. Would you still be inclined to go into that club and start shooting? I'm sorry, but the cops average response time is 6 minutes. I will never trust them enough to actually save me in that situation and they did infact fail TERRIBLY in Orlando, despite what people claim or how "difficult" the situation was. It's just another way of saying yea we arrived when everyone was already dead and he was almost out of ammo, sorry. That's not how I'll ever live and why I conceal carry. I can end a situation such as that one without having to try and survive the longest 6 minutes of my life. BTW they didn't kill him within 6 minutes, that's just when they showed up...

    Now do police need guns? Yes because we have them. If we didn't have them, they shouldn't be equipped with them either. If we let them have guns and ourselves nothing, we'd be giving into a tyrannical government end of story. That's how Nazi Germany was able to round up so many Jews and enslave/execute them with ease. They were UNARMED and NOT ALLOWED WEAPONS to defend themselves, great idea right?
    I Can Award +27 Reputation Points.












  13. #70
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,314
    Reputation
    2065
    Thanks
    2,940
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post


    My question is if you were Omar or whatever that mudslimes name was and you were on your way to Pulse all geared up. You arrive and everyone there is armed. Maybe not better than you (Omar), but they are armed. Would you still be inclined to go into that club and start shooting? I'm sorry, but the cops average response time is 6 minutes. I will never trust them enough to actually save me in that situation and they did infact fail TERRIBLY in Orlando, despite what people claim or how "difficult" the situation was. It's just another way of saying yea we arrived when everyone was already dead and he was almost out of ammo, sorry. That's not how I'll ever live and why I conceal carry. I can end a situation such as that one without having to try and survive the longest 6 minutes of my life. BTW they didn't kill him within 6 minutes, that's just when they showed up...

    Now do police need guns? Yes because we have them. If we didn't have them, they shouldn't be equipped with them either. If we let them have guns and ourselves nothing, we'd be giving into a tyrannical government end of story. That's how Nazi Germany was able to round up so many Jews and enslave/execute them with ease. They were UNARMED and NOT ALLOWED WEAPONS to defend themselves, great idea right?
    If I wanted to kill people and there were a lot of armed people. You are right in that I wouldn't start shooting up. I'd look for a better way, say a bomb. So instead of killing people by gunfire, I'd blow them up. I feel that if people REALLY want to kill someone or a lot of people, they will find a way. Also, doesn't the military and police force consist of our own brothers, sisters, fathers, mothers, and family? Though there are cases of tyrannical governments, I just can't bring myself to believe ours will end up as one. The only way I see it happening is if politics further becomes more polarized and people start to become more extreme. Extreme left or right (which is happening). The reason why the Nazi Party worked is because a lot of people backed it, civilians included. Therefore, I don't see our government becoming tyrannical unless an extreme party comes to power and decides to target a specific kind of person (say Muslim or Mexican) and being backed by the civilian population. I think America's system of checks and balances helps make sure something doesn't happen. The way our system works kinda prevents anything from happening.
    Last edited by Bernard.; 06-21-2016 at 08:27 PM.
    Rep. Power: 108

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  14. #71
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    𝟙𝟜𝟠𝟠 ꓘΞK
    Posts
    4,487
    Reputation
    1088
    Thanks
    18,048
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Bernard. View Post


    If I wanted to kill people and there were a lot of armed people. You are right in that I wouldn't start shooting up. I'd look for a better way, say a bomb. So instead of killing people by gunfire, I'd blow them up. I feel that if people REALLY want to kill someone or a lot of people, they will find a way. Also, doesn't the military and police force consist of our own brothers, sisters, fathers, mothers, and family? Though there are cases of tyrannical governments, I just can't bring myself to believe ours will end up as one. The only way I see it happening is if politics further becomes more polarized and people start to become more extreme. Extreme left or right (which is happening). The reason why the Nazi Party worked is because a lot of people backed it, civilians included. Therefore, I don't see our government becoming tyrannical unless an extreme party comes to power and decides to target a specific kind of person (say Muslim or Mexican) and being backed by the civilian population. I think America's system of checks and balances helps make sure something doesn't happen. The way our system works kinda prevents anything from happening.


    You are mostly right. I don't think anyone would cause a genocide in the United States even if they could. I mean I'm okay with deporting illegals, not killing them obviously. I don't think anyone is okay with killing them or committing genocide within our own country.
    I Can Award +27 Reputation Points.












  15. #72
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,314
    Reputation
    2065
    Thanks
    2,940
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post


    You are mostly right. I don't think anyone would cause a genocide in the United States even if they could. I mean I'm okay with deporting illegals, not killing them obviously. I don't think anyone is okay with killing them or committing genocide within our own country.
    Eh, I'm fine with illegals as long as they're being productive in society, have children or even themselves trying to pursue an education. I appreciate the struggle people go through to succeed. And honestly, after going to a supposed "prestigious" exam school (basically every year, kids apply for exam schools that accept the top 400 based on GPA and entry exam score), and realizing how dumb people are (I realize this does sound stuck up), I would totally look the other way if something were to happen to obnoxious idiots. In my book, you can be either obnoxious or idiotic, not both. But I have also met those who have grown up in the worst conditions to become better so I appreciate those trying to get ahead. I mean it's the story of my family, my family came to this country, worked hard to raise me, now I'm going off to college. If a family can work hard, then by all means stay here. Yes, I realize we have to follow the law because we can't treat certain individuals differently. Idk it's rather conflicting because I believe everyone should be subject to the law no matter what but I believe in a meritocracy where all who work hard deserve everything.
    Rep. Power: 108

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  16. #73
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    𝟙𝟜𝟠𝟠 ꓘΞK
    Posts
    4,487
    Reputation
    1088
    Thanks
    18,048
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Bernard. View Post


    Eh, I'm fine with illegals as long as they're being productive in society, have children or even themselves trying to pursue an education. I appreciate the struggle people go through to succeed. And honestly, after going to a supposed "prestigious" exam school (basically every year, kids apply for exam schools that accept the top 400 based on GPA and entry exam score), and realizing how dumb people are (I realize this does sound stuck up), I would totally look the other way if something were to happen to obnoxious idiots. In my book, you can be either obnoxious or idiotic, not both. But I have also met those who have grown up in the worst conditions to become better so I appreciate those trying to get ahead. I mean it's the story of my family, my family came to this country, worked hard to raise me, now I'm going off to college. If a family can work hard, then by all means stay here. Yes, I realize we have to follow the law because we can't treat certain individuals differently. Idk it's rather conflicting because I believe everyone should be subject to the law no matter what but I believe in a meritocracy where all who work hard deserve everything.
    I have problems with illegals because my family had to try 2 separate times in order to get to this country legally. It's not fair to just say hey come on over without knowing anything about the country besides the fact that we have money that's easily earned. I think we should have a wall that funnels people into immigration zones so they can be checked for disease and terrorist affiliations before being granted any access. Call me crazy, but if my family had to do it back in the day and even be forced to shorten their super long German name on the 2nd time when they were accepted, I have zero sympathy for the modern day immigrants trying to get our dream too easily.
    I Can Award +27 Reputation Points.












  17. #74
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,314
    Reputation
    2065
    Thanks
    2,940
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post


    I have problems with illegals because my family had to try 2 separate times in order to get to this country legally. It's not fair to just say hey come on over without knowing anything about the country besides the fact that we have money that's easily earned. I think we should have a wall that funnels people into immigration zones so they can be checked for disease and terrorist affiliations before being granted any access. Call me crazy, but if my family had to do it back in the day and even be forced to shorten their super long German name on the 2nd time when they were accepted, I have zero sympathy for the modern day immigrants trying to get our dream too easily.
    I fully respect that. Never thought about diseases honestly. That's a good point.
    Rep. Power: 108

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  18. #75
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    𝟙𝟜𝟠𝟠 ꓘΞK
    Posts
    4,487
    Reputation
    1088
    Thanks
    18,048
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Bernard. View Post


    I fully respect that. Never thought about diseases honestly. That's a good point.
    That's why we had Ellis Island, which is where my family had to go not just once, but twice before being approved.
    I Can Award +27 Reputation Points.












Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. What makes you click on a thread?
    By Mr.Seyeko in forum General
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-04-2013, 09:58 PM
  2. Don't Click On This Thread, I was tastins something
    By Viktor in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-11-2012, 09:00 AM
  3. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 03-23-2011, 04:37 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-03-2010, 10:52 AM
  5. Nobody click 0 post threads!!
    By Oneirish in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 09-07-2008, 01:49 AM