View Poll Results: Who is the gayest Pharaoh?

Voters
50. This poll is closed
  • Conquerable

    0 0%
  • High

    24 48.00%
  • Solvi Jr

    5 10.00%
  • Trol553

    4 8.00%
  • Snake

    5 10.00%
  • supermanjetRETURNS's

    12 24.00%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 53
  1. #31
    Unknown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Classified
    Posts
    1,056
    Reputation
    478
    Thanks
    336
    My Mood
    Mellow
    @Hunter's still CS right?.

    ..Wouldn't give it to Hunta even if he was heh heh.
    Last edited by Unknown; 07-07-2016 at 04:28 PM.


    Fear the Unknown.
    Ω

    Omega, the last letter of the Greek alphabet, represents the end or the ultimate limit of a set.



    Racism. ft. David.




     
    [MPGH]arunforce - Thanks again man.
    [MPGH]Hero
    [MPGH]master131
    [NIG]Ghost[GA]
    ʊ.M - You da man.
    [MPGH]Boombox
    [MPGH]Genesis
    'Rejected
    Disclaimer for the peeps hoo are mad af. If you're not on this list, it doesn't mean I don't respect you. I will have a maximum of 10 people on this list.
    (ಥ﹏ಥ)


     
    Languages I know: C++, VB.Net (and XNA framework), Java, C#, Python, some HTML and some ASM.
    If you need any help with any of these languages, send me a PM and I'll try my best.

    Donator since 28 Feb 2015 - Thanks to ʊ.M.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Unknown For This Useful Post:

    71c (07-09-2016)

  3. #32
    Organized Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    evrythan puprle man
    Posts
    4,598
    Reputation
    639
    Thanks
    1,297
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by [A]CE View Post
    Voted for @High
    thats rite
    u bettr

  4. #33
    King Jr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lurk Ville
    Posts
    2,128
    Reputation
    214
    Thanks
    368
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by High View Post


    thats rite
    u bettr
    R u brony irl?






    MPGH History

    Member: 08-26-2015
    CockSucker: 7-4-2016_10-13-2016
    Premium:7-13-2016

  5. #34
    Logic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place where I can be content and somewhat happy with myself.
    Posts
    2,377
    Reputation
    553
    Thanks
    502
    @high because he is ugly.
    Schuba is my main nigga.

  6. #35
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    HAIL TRUMP!卐
    Posts
    4,289
    Reputation
    966
    Thanks
    17,980
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    @High is too much of a faggot, had to vote for him.

    Side note:
    I'm still the only Pharaoh to have it as my main user group.

  7. #36
    Ace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,201
    Reputation
    817
    Thanks
    777
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by High View Post


    thats rite
    u bettr
    Yes, I only give my vote for faggots!
    Quote Originally Posted by cuckold cancer 8=D View Post
    I identify as a piece of shit.
    History
    Member - 12 June 2016

    Premium Member - 14 August 2016
    News Force Sports News - 17 September 2016
    Premium Seller - 23 September 2016


  8. #37
    Organized Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    evrythan puprle man
    Posts
    4,598
    Reputation
    639
    Thanks
    1,297
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by supermanjetRETURN's View Post


    R u brony irl?
    how u kno?

    Quote Originally Posted by Logic View Post
    @high because he is ugly.
    wow rude


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
    @High is too much of a faggot, had to vote for him.

    Side note:
    I'm still the only Pharaoh to have it as my main user group.
    thx daddy.

  9. #38
    Ace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,201
    Reputation
    817
    Thanks
    777
    My Mood
    Bored
    46.51% of voters says that @High is a Gay Ass Cock Sucker.
    It's not about being pharaoh.
    Quote Originally Posted by cuckold cancer 8=D View Post
    I identify as a piece of shit.
    History
    Member - 12 June 2016

    Premium Member - 14 August 2016
    News Force Sports News - 17 September 2016
    Premium Seller - 23 September 2016


  10. #39
    Studying abroad. Activity Nonexistent. Do not contact.
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Luis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,817
    Reputation
    348
    Thanks
    1,731
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Voting for my fegit friend @High.
    Leaving mpgh for irl school opportunities.
    I will not be contacting anyone for the next three months, any skype messages sent will not be me.
    Assume I'm hacked if I try to contact you.
    I will not talk to anyone until I am secured in this new part of my life.

  11. #40
    King Jr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lurk Ville
    Posts
    2,128
    Reputation
    214
    Thanks
    368
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by High View Post
    How U Kno?
    We watched pony's while we sucked a 1 inch remember






    MPGH History

    Member: 08-26-2015
    CockSucker: 7-4-2016_10-13-2016
    Premium:7-13-2016

  12. #41
    Raple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,303
    Reputation
    2529
    Thanks
    7,395
    Quote Originally Posted by [A]CE View Post
    46.51% of voters says that @High is a Gay Ass Cock Sucker.
    It's not about being pharaoh.
    clearly someone hasn't read the poll title.

    "View Poll Results: Who is the gayest Pharaoh?"

    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    WHEN HE DIES IT WILL BE THE ULTIMATE INSULT
     
    PM me to get a banner in my sig ^
    Donations: 1Mu4Tp3ToUTx9iCb3Fa18hyeDQg9Bv1JFu
    +0.007412 BTC from Joker

    Official Publicist - May 2017
    Moderator - May 2017
    Other MMORPGs Minion - May 2017
    Steam Minion - May 2017
    Minecraft Minion - May 2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - May 2017




     
    Demoted for Inactivity - March 2017
    Steam Minion - November 2016
    Moderator - October 2016
    Other MMORPGs Minion - August 2016
    Minion+ - April 2016
    Runescape Minion - March 2016
    Official News Team Editor - March 2016
    Official News Team Interviewer - March 2016
    Official News Team (Global News) - February 2016
    AVA Minion - November 2015
    Minecraft Minion - October 2015
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - July 2015
    Official Publicist - April 2015
    Official Middle Man - April 2015



    I will strive to be GM one day, I swear on that.

  13. #42
    Ace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,201
    Reputation
    817
    Thanks
    777
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Raple View Post


    clearly someone hasn't read the poll title.

    "View Poll Results: Who is the gayest Pharaoh?"

    I've already read it, but isn't that a good thing for CS? I mean now they are better than normal members
    getting better chances and tags for being faggots
    They should get "CS +" or something
    Last edited by Ace; 07-08-2016 at 12:47 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by cuckold cancer 8=D View Post
    I identify as a piece of shit.
    History
    Member - 12 June 2016

    Premium Member - 14 August 2016
    News Force Sports News - 17 September 2016
    Premium Seller - 23 September 2016


  14. #43
    Jester's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    255
    Reputation
    174
    Thanks
    97
    My Mood
    Amused
    Voted for @High because he's hella lit.

  15. #44
    Organized Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    evrythan puprle man
    Posts
    4,598
    Reputation
    639
    Thanks
    1,297
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester View Post
    Voted for @High because he's hella lit.
    Thanx daddddy

  16. #45
    Raple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,303
    Reputation
    2529
    Thanks
    7,395
    Quote Originally Posted by High View Post


    Thanx daddddy
    gratz fag @Flengo

    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    WHEN HE DIES IT WILL BE THE ULTIMATE INSULT
     
    PM me to get a banner in my sig ^
    Donations: 1Mu4Tp3ToUTx9iCb3Fa18hyeDQg9Bv1JFu
    +0.007412 BTC from Joker

    Official Publicist - May 2017
    Moderator - May 2017
    Other MMORPGs Minion - May 2017
    Steam Minion - May 2017
    Minecraft Minion - May 2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - May 2017




     
    Demoted for Inactivity - March 2017
    Steam Minion - November 2016
    Moderator - October 2016
    Other MMORPGs Minion - August 2016
    Minion+ - April 2016
    Runescape Minion - March 2016
    Official News Team Editor - March 2016
    Official News Team Interviewer - March 2016
    Official News Team (Global News) - February 2016
    AVA Minion - November 2015
    Minecraft Minion - October 2015
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - July 2015
    Official Publicist - April 2015
    Official Middle Man - April 2015



    I will strive to be GM one day, I swear on that.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Raple For This Useful Post:

    Organized Chaos (07-09-2016)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 51
    Last Post: 05-08-2016, 08:35 AM
  2. Replies: 82
    Last Post: 05-04-2016, 08:54 PM
  3. Lol. That gay ass Public Vip. Ends in 3 hours..
    By headsup in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 01-07-2010, 11:09 AM
  4. gay ass
    By samnutz in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-17-2009, 09:57 PM
  5. Fuck Wal Mart And Their Gay Ass Games
    By coffeecafef in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-27-2007, 10:44 PM