Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    I support underage drinking.

That hand part must have been the best part.
    nice.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Drama View Post
    I don't believe any story with out proof? that picture looks like a 2 year old wet the bed. who the fuck drinks alcohol and doesn't eat any food?

I believe certain people can drink 3 water bottles of vodka. shoeNICE. Have you even drinked alcohol before?
    I have drinked alcohol before. lol. When you have 3 water bottles of liquid what do you think is gonna come up?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGuy View Post
    I have drinked alcohol before. lol. When you have 3 water bottles of liquid what do you think is gonna come up?
    3-5 water bottles full of vodka is not easy shit lmao.

Also i mean sure i guess he didn't eat anything?

I don't even wanna hear any bullshit about how you can do it from you or anyone lmao. Before you say it's easy for you. Make a video on it. and show the fresh bottles of vodka being pealed open. No bullshit

You must be gullible as fuck to believe this TBH.
    Wanna advertise your shop here? PM me!

LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."

Thanks
    Just last night , it was a guy's 18th birthday , his sister invited me didn't even know the guy.
    Got over there gave the gift and it was kind of boring at the start.Had some moonshine then vodka and a lot of wine.Started drinking at 9 , stopped at 3. I was destroyed , went out dancing and hit a friend in the face with my elbow by accident , he had a nose bleed.Later on when we were outside for me to breathe a little I started falling and pulled the same friend into the mud with me. Then I fell asleep on the table , they woke me up after a few minutes and made shit tons of videos of me. Then the friends dude came over to pick us up , I did my fucking best not to throw up in his car cause it was a freaking beast hummer.
    When I got out of the car I tried to vomit , but sadly couldn't , got home and fell asleep on the toilet , woke up with my dog sleeping on my feet.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by King That Never Died View Post
    Just last night , it was a guy's 18th birthday , his sister invited me didn't even know the guy.
    Got over there gave the gift and it was kind of boring at the start.Had some moonshine then vodka and a lot of wine.Started drinking at 9 , stopped at 3. I was destroyed , went out dancing and hit a friend in the face with my elbow by accident , he had a nose bleed.Later on when we were outside for me to breathe a little I started falling and pulled the same friend into the mud with me. Then I fell asleep on the table , they woke me up after a few minutes and made shit tons of videos of me. Then the friends dude came over to pick us up , I did my fucking best not to throw up in his car cause it was a freaking beast hummer.
    When I got out of the car I tried to vomit , but sadly couldn't , got home and fell asleep on the toilet , woke up with my dog sleeping on my feet.
    That's some fucked up shit
    #AHLWONG4MOD2017
    #PSYCHOTIC4GMOD2017
    #HOVA4GMOD2017

Thanks
    5-6 days ago one of my friends held a party(private) so we where like 8-9 people. We drank had fun until my stupid friend wanted to play a drinking game, (hard to explain what it is since its made in denmark so no real word for the game is made) basically i ended up having 22 shots of vodka in about half an hour and after that i was drunk af, could barely stand up so i was offered to sleep at my friend.. Weird enough then i have never vomited when im drunk or the day after.. Im 14 that was the reason for him to have me staying over cuz i would get killed if my parents figured out i was drunk
    Last edited by G_spawn; 07-17-2016 at 04:16 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by G_spawn View Post
    5-6 days ago one of my friends held a party(private) so we where like 8-9 people. We drank had fun until my stupid friend wanted to play a drinking game, (hard to explain what it is since its made in denmark so no real word for the game is made) basically i ended up having 22 shots of vodka in about half an hour and after that i was drunk af, could barely stand up so i was offered to sleep at my friend.. Weird enough then i have never vomited when im drunk or the day after.. Im 14 that was the reason for him to have me staying over cuz i would get killed if my parents figured out i was drunk
    If ya didn't vomit you haven't had enough buddy.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by King That Never Died View Post
    If ya didn't vomit you haven't had enough buddy.
    I hate to do it because im getting so tired after so i always keep it in, but no i didn't and i have never done #BeenAt3PartiesAndHaveNeverVomit

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by G_spawn View Post
    I hate to do it because im getting so tired after so i always keep it in, but no i didn't and i have never done #BeenAt3PartiesAndHaveNeverVomit
    I did only a few times, but it makes me feel so much better ,last time I couldn't

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    3-5 bottles?
    fuck outta here

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    3 bottles of Vodka is nothing, I ended up in solitary once after drinking that much
    #AHLWONG4MOD2017
    #PSYCHOTIC4GMOD2017
    #HOVA4GMOD2017

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123