Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 76 to 88 of 88
  1. #76
    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uterus
    Posts
    8,807
    Reputation
    769
    Thanks
    1,851
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister J View Post
    what about just counter strike, and source ? and half life ? they both have active communitys
    Dude all I'm saying is that I have certain reasons that make me believe all of this is just a waste of energy into something that really has no distant future.

  2. #77
    LilyLoli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Konbanwa ~
    Posts
    2,900
    Reputation
    361
    Thanks
    456
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    I dont play much of csgo , i have like only around 100 hours of me playing it and its just mostly for fun or to spare time. I believe you can achieve your dream if you just stick with it lol, just dont be like pasha and hack during games :^)
    LoL Name Exploit :http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1130251( P a t c h e d )

    My Skype down below: ( Becareful of impersonator's)


    Middleman:9/13/2016-3/8/17
    LoL Minion 11/5/2016-3/8/17
    Former Staff 3/8/17-Present

  3. #78
    Drama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,609
    Reputation
    223
    Thanks
    413
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post
    Also drama spewing 75 IQ BS as usual.
    Dunning-Kruger effect personified.
    I'm guessing you're that one faggot who brags about having 2k hours on a game right? The fact there's people out there that are ranked Global and are complete shit. Proves hours don't matter. Anyone with the basic mind would understand how the guns work, control the spray ect and you can become really good really fast. My friend only has 103 hours on the game and is supreme and pretty fucking good at the shitty game. You're pretty tough little man for not mentioning me as if i wouldn't notice it. Little pussy.
    Wanna advertise your shop here? PM me!

    LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)


    #1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."



  4. #79
    Next's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    6,318
    Reputation
    359
    Thanks
    693
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Aion12 View Post
    I dont play much of csgo , i have like only around 100 hours of me playing it and its just mostly for fun or to spare time. I believe you can achieve your dream if you just stick with it lol, just dont be like pasha and hack during games :^)
    I'm not gonna hack like another 99.95% of the CS:GO community cos they're punch of little pussies who can't obtain a skill to play to begin with, I've cheated before, done it, lost good inventories to it (not like 3k worth of inventories) but good enough for my liking (one of them had bunch of cases).

    But now, I see no reason to use a cheat, because if I wanna be someone I dream of being, then hacking inbetween of that is so incredible stupid and ignorant.
    -Because I don't want to make myself look like Kqly or now days flusha who uses trigger to spot a enemy


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    Yeah, but they're the exception.
    If this guy is at this level at 500 hours, no way he's going pro as quickly as Stewie.

    I can't say if you are joking or not? Stewie is some brat who is nobody in a sense of mind, he can be in a pro team but looking at his play style then that tells me that he belongs to silver, even if he has a good aim
    Post Goals:
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000
    7,500

    Thanks Goal:
    650
    700
    750
    800

    Other Goals:
    Become a Minion in a section
    Become less aggressive
    Become more friendly /

    Music video:
    <span style="font-family:trebuchet ms;">

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  5. #80
    LilyLoli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Konbanwa ~
    Posts
    2,900
    Reputation
    361
    Thanks
    456
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post


    I'm not gonna hack like another 99.95% of the CS:GO community cos they're punch of little pussies who can't obtain a skill to play to begin with, I've cheated before, done it, lost good inventories to it (not like 3k worth of inventories) but good enough for my liking (one of them had bunch of cases).

    But now, I see no reason to use a cheat, because if I wanna be someone I dream of being, then hacking inbetween of that is so incredible stupid and ignorant.
    -Because I don't want to make myself look like Kqly or now days flusha who uses trigger to spot a enemy


    - - - Updated - - -



    I can't say if you are joking or not? Stewie is some brat who is nobody in a sense of mind, he can be in a pro team but looking at his play style then that tells me that he belongs to silver, even if he has a good aim
    okay
    LoL Name Exploit :http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1130251( P a t c h e d )

    My Skype down below: ( Becareful of impersonator's)


    Middleman:9/13/2016-3/8/17
    LoL Minion 11/5/2016-3/8/17
    Former Staff 3/8/17-Present

  6. #81
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,556
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,425
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    can't say if you are joking or not? Stewie is some brat who is nobody in a sense of mind, he can be in a pro team but looking at his play style then that tells me that he belongs to silver, even if he has a good aim
    Do you actually follow pro CS, or know anything about high level CS?
    Stewie is a fantastic player, probably one of the best in NA, and he's come a long way from the pugstyle he played with in SKDC.
    Stewie is a very smart player these days, and is only getting better.

    If you honestly think Stewie isn't a great player, then you can hang up your CS boots right now and forget about your career, because there's no antidote for being that ignorant of what you're talking about.


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Drama View Post
    I'm guessing you're that one faggot who brags about having 2k hours on a game right?
    Good strawman, never once said that, and never will.
    I can brag about being great at the game, which I actually am, and it was achieved through hard work.

    Quote Originally Posted by Drama View Post
    The fact there's people out there that are ranked Global and are complete shit.
    Matchmaking? What a joke. Literally no one cares about MM ranks, and if you actually knew what the hell you were talking about, and weren't talking out of your ass you'd know that. High rank ESEA is where people who are actually good play.

    Quote Originally Posted by Drama View Post
    Proves hours don't matter.
    True, but no way in hell anyone under 1K is anywhere near good.

    Quote Originally Posted by Drama View Post
    Anyone with the basic mind would understand how the guns work, control the spray ect and you can become really good really fast.
    No, no they absolutely can't.
    Tell a pro that and watch them laugh in your face.

    What your idea of 'really good' is obviously complete and utter shit.

    Quote Originally Posted by Drama View Post
    My friend only has 103 hours on the game and is supreme and pretty fucking good at the shitty game.
    Bullshit.
    Solid 100% chance your friend is utter garbage.
    If you don't mind, (which you shouldn't if you weren't lying to my face), could you link me his steam or ESEA profile?
    I'd like to see how 'good' he really is.


    'lol football is garbage, i could be peyton manning if i wanted to, my friend played football once and now he's on a college team'

    Fucking braindead.
    Every word you type, you dig yourself deeper and deeper, because you have literally don't have a single inkling of a clue as to what you're talking about.
    Last edited by Aborted; 07-11-2016 at 08:08 PM.
    When the earth is changed into a humid dungeon,
    In which Hope like a bat
    Goes beating the walls with her timid wings
    And knocking her head against the rotten ceiling;
    When the rain stretching out its endless train
    Imitates the bars of a vast prison
    And a silent horde of loathsome spiders
    Comes to spin their webs in the depths of our brains,
    All at once the bells leap with rage
    And hurl a frightful roar at heaven,
    Even as wandering spirits with no country
    Burst into a stubborn, whimpering cry.
    — And without drums or music, long hearses
    Pass by slowly in my soul; Hope, vanquished,
    Weeps, and atrocious, despotic Anguish
    On my bowed skull plants her black flag.

  7. #82
    sobravechinkyboi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Osu!
    Posts
    3,682
    Reputation
    134
    Thanks
    387
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    @Nobody
    Look, no disrespect
    Rank means nothing
    I'm silver, why am I in silver, good question, BAD TEAMMATES FUCK
    but you play as support, you're not a person who would check every spot, you passed places that were potentially to get a flank or surprise attack on you, I advise you to learn smokes and check every every spot, unless you're 100% certain, also, you use all your bullets when spraying, that's not good
    Pro players use more than 3 bullets when it's a really really, cross map range, or wall bang, good luck, I'll see you on the other side
    I probably have 300 hours, I practice by Zengaming 1v1's 2v2's find your position and master it. Playing the same way, you progress slower, finding new ways and things, you go much faster, alot


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post


    Do you actually follow pro CS, or know anything about high level CS?
    Stewie is a fantastic player, probably one of the best in NA, and he's come a long way from the pugstyle he played with in SKDC.
    Stewie is a very smart player these days, and is only getting better.

    If you honestly think Stewie isn't a great player, then you can hang up your CS boots right now and forget about your career, because there's no antidote for being that ignorant of what you're talking about.


    - - - Updated - - -


    Good strawman, never once said that, and never will.
    I can brag about being great at the game, which I actually am, and it was achieved through hard work.


    Matchmaking? What a joke. Literally no one cares about MM ranks, and if you actually knew what the hell you were talking about, and weren't talking out of your ass you'd know that. High rank ESEA is where people who are actually good play.


    True, but no way in hell anyone under 1K is anywhere near good.


    No, no they absolutely can't.
    Tell a pro that and watch them laugh in your face.

    What your idea of 'really good' is obviously complete and utter shit.


    Bullshit.
    Solid 100% chance your friend is utter garbage.
    If you don't mind, (which you shouldn't if you weren't lying to my face), could you link me his steam or ESEA profile?
    I'd like to see how 'good' he really is.


    'lol football is garbage, i could be peyton manning if i wanted to, my friend played football once and now he's on a college team'

    Fucking braindead.
    Every word you type, you dig yourself deeper and deeper, because you have literally don't have a single inkling of a clue as to what you're talking about.
    Don't reply to nonsense, it makes you lose your brain cells
    Last edited by sobravechinkyboi; 07-11-2016 at 08:34 PM.

  8. #83
    Summer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Little Talks
    Posts
    786
    Reputation
    53
    Thanks
    175
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    Hello,

    I want to ask a simple question, should I give it a shot or not? I work from 12PM to 5PM every day from Monday to Friday, so I wanted to ask is that should I do it and chase being what I dream of or just simply drop it?

    I wanna become a semi-pro or pro CS:GO player, I have 500 hours in the count, and I think I can do it, but I feel like I should have ask an advice about it..

    I really love playing CS:GO, sometimes even if I do lose the game, I wanna go for another, because its what I wanna do.

    I wanna ask an advice or suggestions about how to become better? What do you do to be better than you were the previous game? How do you keep a positive mind set after having a huge loss? Any kind of Advice / Suggestion is well appreciated, and I look forward to all of them.

    Issues I face when playing CS:GO:
    ~Letting people sit on me (let them get best of me, so I rage)
    ~I under perform in the game (I aim bad, I miss the shots)
    ~I get very emotional when losing a game.
    ~I get very abusive when having a mic.
    ~I hate playing with Russians, and all of my friends are either rank higher than I am, or lower of what I am.

    I truly love playing CS:GO, and I know its challenging to play this game, and I'm proud of not being sad pussy who needs hacks to play in a video game, and I know this is a hacking website, so I wont expect an amazing responses, but I do expect some mature ones and not so retarded ones.
    Dude, go and do whatever you want to do. I mean, why are you asking to people that have no influence over you?

    Try being a CS:GO Pro Player, if you succeed well, congratulations. If not, you'll have a good story to tell.

    Chase your dreams, it's better chasing them than later on regretting about not chasing it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endl3ss View Post
    welcome back Graphicx GOD

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Summer For This Useful Post:

    Next (07-12-2016)

  10. #84
    Drama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,609
    Reputation
    223
    Thanks
    413
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post


    Do you actually follow pro CS, or know anything about high level CS?
    Stewie is a fantastic player, probably one of the best in NA, and he's come a long way from the pugstyle he played with in SKDC.
    Stewie is a very smart player these days, and is only getting better.

    If you honestly think Stewie isn't a great player, then you can hang up your CS boots right now and forget about your career, because there's no antidote for being that ignorant of what you're talking about.


    - - - Updated - - -


    Good strawman, never once said that, and never will.
    I can brag about being great at the game, which I actually am, and it was achieved through hard work.


    Matchmaking? What a joke. Literally no one cares about MM ranks, and if you actually knew what the hell you were talking about, and weren't talking out of your ass you'd know that. High rank ESEA is where people who are actually good play.


    True, but no way in hell anyone under 1K is anywhere near good.


    No, no they absolutely can't.
    Tell a pro that and watch them laugh in your face.

    What your idea of 'really good' is obviously complete and utter shit.


    Bullshit.
    Solid 100% chance your friend is utter garbage.
    If you don't mind, (which you shouldn't if you weren't lying to my face), could you link me his steam or ESEA profile?
    I'd like to see how 'good' he really is.


    'lol football is garbage, i could be peyton manning if i wanted to, my friend played football once and now he's on a college team'

    Fucking braindead.
    Every word you type, you dig yourself deeper and deeper, because you have literally don't have a single inkling of a clue as to what you're talking about.
    You're really challenged arent you? My friend was Supreme within his first 100 hours of playing. Call bullshit you want little fuckwit but you're in denial as fuck and wanna be right about everything.

    It's easily noticable that you're a kid who tries the hardest at games and scores there K/D in none K/D scoreboard games. You think a normal person can't become very good if they learn how the gun works? for fucks sake you can't even aim in 95% of the guns. It's not rocket science.

    'lol football is garbage, i could be peyton manning if i wanted to, my friend played football once and now he's on a college team' Has nothing to do with Football nor any pro player.

    It's about how a simple man can sit down for hours and practice and become very good and hold only a couple hours on the game. If you think you NEED 29302930 Hours to be "Good" then you're fucking stupid as everyone is different and can learn games better. Anyone with a FPS background and easily get CS:GO, learn how it works in a couple hours and smash your fuckin trash ass "I'm very good at the game and i achieved that threw hard work" Shut the fuck up lmao. You live off the government, nice hard work there bud. Go sell your virtual guns for steam funds you knock.

    And the fact you think MM ranks don't even determine skill level. Shows how truely retarded you are and why i'm not gonna continue to go on with this anymore. You sir just made yourself look fucking stupid.

    You can go ahead and reply back. I'm not a fan of CS:GO and could careless anymore. But hours does not judge a person on there skill. Yes my friend actually did get to supreme at around 100 hours but had to quit since he went back to the navies. I'm not gonna stand here and backup a kid who just doesn't wanna believe what others say. At some point you gotta take someones word. When someone tells you your graphics card is what's causing the issue, at some point you're gonna wanna listen instead of just be a denial fuck.
    Wanna advertise your shop here? PM me!

    LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)


    #1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."



  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Drama For This Useful Post:

    Next (07-12-2016)

  12. #85
    Next's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    6,318
    Reputation
    359
    Thanks
    693
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Sin View Post
    @Nobody
    Look, no disrespect
    Rank means nothing
    I'm silver, why am I in silver, good question, BAD TEAMMATES FUCK
    but you play as support, you're not a person who would check every spot, you passed places that were potentially to get a flank or surprise attack on you, I advise you to learn smokes and check every every spot, unless you're 100% certain, also, you use all your bullets when spraying, that's not good
    Pro players use more than 3 bullets when it's a really really, cross map range, or wall bang, good luck, I'll see you on the other side
    I probably have 300 hours, I practice by Zengaming 1v1's 2v2's find your position and master it. Playing the same way, you progress slower, finding new ways and things, you go much faster, alot


    - - - Updated - - -


    Don't reply to nonsense, it makes you lose your brain cells
    You're stuck in silver because of bad teammates? There are bad teammates in every fucking rank until LE, LEM, Supreme (I don't count Global cos there can be lotta hackers) and maybe in there too some bad teammates.

    They're in every rank, I've had them, I bet many others have them, just cos you are a silver (oh I wish that time when your first rank was an actual silver rather than gold nova or mg1) doesn't mean you have shitty teammates... And CS:GO isn't about team work unless you are in a team and play with them, cos oh trust me, SoloQ even on MGE it isn't easy. I've been trying to constantly rank up to DMG, but every time I see one or couple DMG's I win then I wont see them anymore, idk why..

    You're silver cos you are bad player, teamwork is shit too, look at me, I'm MGE, I play bad, I play good, its how my days are and if I want to play good, but if I wanna become a pro, there is NO IF I wanna play good, its about MUST PLAY good.

    Every pro didn't JUST become PRO, they PUT in countless hours of training, playing, and then again training while having life outside some video game, NOT every pro became what they are today without doing anything, they did something.. Even if you have a raw talent in aiming and such, you still need to practice, and even if you ARE A PRO player of CS:GO, valve's matchmaking players can even THEN kill a pro, so being a pro in soloQ means sack shit unless you can get 60 or so kills without dying once.


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post


    Do you actually follow pro CS, or know anything about high level CS?
    Stewie is a fantastic player, probably one of the best in NA, and he's come a long way from the pugstyle he played with in SKDC.
    Stewie is a very smart player these days, and is only getting better.

    If you honestly think Stewie isn't a great player, then you can hang up your CS boots right now and forget about your career, because there's no antidote for being that ignorant of what you're talking about.


    - - - Updated - - -


    Good strawman, never once said that, and never will.
    I can brag about being great at the game, which I actually am, and it was achieved through hard work.


    Matchmaking? What a joke. Literally no one cares about MM ranks, and if you actually knew what the hell you were talking about, and weren't talking out of your ass you'd know that. High rank ESEA is where people who are actually good play.


    True, but no way in hell anyone under 1K is anywhere near good.


    No, no they absolutely can't.
    Tell a pro that and watch them laugh in your face.

    What your idea of 'really good' is obviously complete and utter shit.


    Bullshit.
    Solid 100% chance your friend is utter garbage.
    If you don't mind, (which you shouldn't if you weren't lying to my face), could you link me his steam or ESEA profile?
    I'd like to see how 'good' he really is.


    'lol football is garbage, i could be peyton manning if i wanted to, my friend played football once and now he's on a college team'

    Fucking braindead.
    Every word you type, you dig yourself deeper and deeper, because you have literally don't have a single inkling of a clue as to what you're talking about.
    Yes, pushing through a smoke like complete silver is such a smart idea when nobody is there to back you up from another angle. I know a lot about Stewie 2K, I follow enough CS GO high level shit, and if he was that good, then HOW COME CLOUD 9 hasn't still won one major / tournament him being in their fucking team? You can call me an ignorant dipshit all you want, but hey if that makes you sleep better at night be my fucking quest, but being this blind about some famous Stewie 2K who loses every major (and improves on it) then I call all that a horse shit, just because he is a GOD in some 3rd party server like FaceIt and many other doesn't mean he is a GOD in majors and tournaments, he sucks horse dick when he goes against bigger guys, you can prove me wrong any time, just go ahead little butt hurt loser who thinks that Stewie fucking 2K who plays like a silver (pushing through a smoke like some retard) then I have found myself some fan boy towards Bot Stewie 2K..

    Cloud 9 sucks? Why because they have some shitty loser in their team who casually thinks that pushing through smokes is such a smart idea, in some aspect it is if there are players on that said side whose aim is like donkey cock, but its not smart to push through a smoke who can out aim you like its nothing, if I come good enough in the game without having a raw talent, I can ensure you if I ever gonna go against Cloud Bot 9 then I can tell you how much I will own their little shitty ass, enough shitty ass to be embarrassed because some Estonian kid who once had 500 hours in the game kicked Stewie 2K ass

    Its just a big talk right now, but if it happens, I'll let you nub know
    Last edited by CaseSensitive; 07-12-2016 at 02:32 AM.
    Post Goals:
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000
    7,500

    Thanks Goal:
    650
    700
    750
    800

    Other Goals:
    Become a Minion in a section
    Become less aggressive
    Become more friendly /

    Music video:
    <span style="font-family:trebuchet ms;">

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  13. #86
    sobravechinkyboi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Osu!
    Posts
    3,682
    Reputation
    134
    Thanks
    387
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post


    You're stuck in silver because of bad teammates? There are bad teammates in every fucking rank until LE, LEM, Supreme (I don't count Global cos there can be lotta hackers) and maybe in there too some bad teammates.

    They're in every rank, I've had them, I bet many others have them, just cos you are a silver (oh I wish that time when your first rank was an actual silver rather than gold nova or mg1) doesn't mean you have shitty teammates... And CS:GO isn't about team work unless you are in a team and play with them, cos oh trust me, SoloQ even on MGE it isn't easy. I've been trying to constantly rank up to DMG, but every time I see one or couple DMG's I win then I wont see them anymore, idk why..

    You're silver cos you are bad player, teamwork is shit too, look at me, I'm MGE, I play bad, I play good, its how my days are and if I want to play good, but if I wanna become a pro, there is NO IF I wanna play good, its about MUST PLAY good.

    Every pro didn't JUST become PRO, they PUT in countless hours of training, playing, and then again training while having life outside some video game, NOT every pro became what they are today without doing anything, they did something.. Even if you have a raw talent in aiming and such, you still need to practice, and even if you ARE A PRO player of CS:GO, valve's matchmaking players can even THEN kill a pro, so being a pro in soloQ means sack shit unless you can get 60 or so kills without dying once.


    - - - Updated - - -



    Yes, pushing through a smoke like complete silver is such a smart idea when nobody is there to back you up from another angle. I know a lot about Stewie 2K, I follow enough CS GO high level shit, and if he was that good, then HOW COME CLOUD 9 hasn't still won one major / tournament him being in their fucking team? You can call me an ignorant dipshit all you want, but hey if that makes you sleep better at night be my fucking quest, but being this blind about some famous Stewie 2K who loses every major (and improves on it) then I call all that a horse shit, just because he is a GOD in some 3rd party server like FaceIt and many other doesn't mean he is a GOD in majors and tournaments, he sucks horse dick when he goes against bigger guys, you can prove me wrong any time, just go ahead little butt hurt loser who thinks that Stewie fucking 2K who plays like a silver (pushing through a smoke like some retard) then I have found myself some fan boy towards Bot Stewie 2K..

    Cloud 9 sucks? Why because they have some shitty loser in their team who casually thinks that pushing through smokes is such a smart idea, in some aspect it is if there are players on that said side whose aim is like donkey cock, but its not smart to push through a smoke who can out aim you like its nothing, if I come good enough in the game without having a raw talent, I can ensure you if I ever gonna go against Cloud Bot 9 then I can tell you how much I will own their little shitty ass, enough shitty ass to be embarrassed because some Estonian kid who once had 500 hours in the game kicked Stewie 2K ass

    Its just a big talk right now, but if it happens, I'll let you nub know
    I see you understand teamwork,
    Lied not in Silver LOOOL
    LEM actually

  14. #87
    Next's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    6,318
    Reputation
    359
    Thanks
    693
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Sin View Post
    I see you understand teamwork,
    Lied not in Silver LOOOL
    LEM actually
    I know what teamwork is, I'm trying to establish one in SoloQ but yesterday's game I had on cobblestone, most of my teammates were bunch of retards leaving me alone at B and I told them that I can't do sack shit alone at B.

    Instead of them being polite and mature, they call me a nub, why? Cos soloQ is cancer, worse than MPGH
    Post Goals:
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000
    7,500

    Thanks Goal:
    650
    700
    750
    800

    Other Goals:
    Become a Minion in a section
    Become less aggressive
    Become more friendly /

    Music video:
    <span style="font-family:trebuchet ms;">

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  15. #88
    sobravechinkyboi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Osu!
    Posts
    3,682
    Reputation
    134
    Thanks
    387
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post


    I know what teamwork is, I'm trying to establish one in SoloQ but yesterday's game I had on cobblestone, most of my teammates were bunch of retards leaving me alone at B and I told them that I can't do sack shit alone at B.

    Instead of them being polite and mature, they call me a nub, why? Cos soloQ is cancer, worse than MPGH
    I recommend you going to Zengaming and SoloQ for a 5v5, hardcore players, find some people on your level
    Make a comp crew, and you're good,

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Similar Threads

  1. [Discussion] Should he be a minion or not.
    By Yoshi in forum WarRock Discussions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-28-2010, 04:35 AM
  2. This should help you NOT get D/C anymore.
    By Tinnytim in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-23-2008, 07:57 PM
  3. These hacks should be not released
    By silent1990 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-02-2008, 03:16 PM
  4. White Man should not dance
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-17-2007, 07:02 PM
  5. Nye explains why Pluto should not be a planet!
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-22-2006, 05:16 PM