Thread: Uni

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 22 of 22
  1. #16
    TheJoker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    2,862
    Reputation
    290
    Thanks
    2,830
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy View Post
    People have told me it's fun...However I don't do well with heights at all, unfortunately.

    Thank you for the recommendation though.
    no problem, dude i like to live life dangerous im not really scared of anything, i will def go swimming with sharks too

    btw im only 14 years old

    I'm Gay


     
     




     












  2. #17
    %&Ursgart23__faf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    323
    Reputation
    95
    Thanks
    118
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister J View Post
    no problem, dude i like to live life dangerous im not really scared of anything, i will def go swimming with sharks too

    btw im only 14 years old
    Fuck that. However, I wish you luck. You'll probably need it

  3. #18
    TheJoker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    2,862
    Reputation
    290
    Thanks
    2,830
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy View Post
    Fuck that. However, I wish you luck. You'll probably need it
    why thank you im actually very safe when doing these things though, but also hitting ass first during cliff jumping onto water 65 feet high actually hurts im just telling you
    >.<

    I'm Gay


     
     




     












  4. #19
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    23,999
    Reputation
    1986
    Thanks
    2,875
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister J View Post
    thats why ima go sky diving, wing suiting, and cliff jumping when im old enough

    - - - Updated - - -



    for my senior trip in highschool we get to go to disney land , not joking
    Though I'm scared of heights, skydiving is one of the things that I want to do in life. Also, I've never been to disney land. Never was a fan of amusement parks. I hate rollercoasters too. Too scared to ride em.

  5. #20
    TheJoker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    2,862
    Reputation
    290
    Thanks
    2,830
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Bernard. View Post


    Though I'm scared of heights, skydiving is one of the things that I want to do in life. Also, I've never been to disney land. Never was a fan of amusement parks. I hate rollercoasters too. Too scared to ride em.
    fucken love rollercoasters ill go on anything

    I'm Gay


     
     




     












  6. #21
    Dynasty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed.
    Posts
    2,262
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,263
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy View Post
    Yea, see I've never experienced that. Travelling with friends.

    I've been going to uni for four years now (+2 for college) sitting down every day and studying upwards of 3 hours a day.

    I understand I'll be okay in the future, however I wouldn't have experienced life to its full potential.

    - - - Updated - - -



    But aren't I missing my youth?
    You may act young and immature sometimes but that doesn't mean you aren't as old as you say you are.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Dynasty For This Useful Post:

    %&Ursgart23__faf (07-10-2016)

  8. #22
    %&Ursgart23__faf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    323
    Reputation
    95
    Thanks
    118
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynasty View Post
    You may act young and immature sometimes but that doesn't mean you aren't as old as you say you are.
    You swayed me from calling your display picture a piece of Shrek artwork, to actually liking you.

    Well done, as I'm incredibly stubborn.
    Last edited by %&Ursgart23__faf; 07-10-2016 at 03:29 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Starting Uni
    By Sals in forum General
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-26-2012, 03:58 AM
  2. Uni choices
    By Alen in forum General
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 01-14-2012, 10:42 PM
  3. shit uni starts again
    By Wyo in forum General
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-09-2012, 04:31 AM
  4. Uni vs School
    By I'M GOD in forum General
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-11-2011, 12:39 AM
  5. Replies: 36
    Last Post: 04-17-2011, 08:49 AM