Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 63
  1. #1
    Ace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,044
    Reputation
    804
    Thanks
    726
    My Mood
    Devilish

    Question How do you store your passwords?

    I wanted to know how do you do this guys?
    You write them on a paper? on a txt file? or you use some programs?

    For me I do all and I forget where did i put the txts, remove them sometimes by mistake and I don't use the same password twice...
    I've lost alot of domains, emails, and shit because of this.
    Wanted to know your opinion guys.








    History
    Member - 12 June 2016

    Premium Member - 14 August 2016
    News Force Sports News - 17 September 2016
    Premium Seller - 23 September 2016


  2. #2
    %&Ursgart23__faf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    323
    Reputation
    95
    Thanks
    118
    My Mood
    Happy
    I just memorise them.

  3. #3
    RandomPizza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    61
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy View Post
    I just memorise them.
    Exactly...

  4. #4
    Ace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,044
    Reputation
    804
    Thanks
    726
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy View Post
    I just memorise them.
    I have rules on my passwords makes it so hard to remember...
    SnoopyBirthday : Sn0ooPy2d1retdayh-2=

    That's how my passwords looks like. It's goddamn to remember.
    I don't even remember it, I always choose recover my account button, sometimes I get my account limited.
    I'm looking for a safe way to store them








    History
    Member - 12 June 2016

    Premium Member - 14 August 2016
    News Force Sports News - 17 September 2016
    Premium Seller - 23 September 2016


  5. #5
    TheJoker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    2,920
    Reputation
    290
    Thanks
    2,872
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by [A]CE View Post
    I have rules on my passwords makes it so hard to remember...
    SnoopyBirthday : Sn0ooPy2d1retdayh-2=

    That's how my passwords looks like. It's goddamn to remember.
    I don't even remember it, I always choose recover my account button, sometimes I get my account limited.
    I'm looking for a safe way to store them
    create a whole new folder in the c:/ section of you're computer and name is passwords then for each website create a txt file with the name as the website then put the password in the .txt

    I'm Gay


     
     




     












  6. #6
    Ace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,044
    Reputation
    804
    Thanks
    726
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister J View Post
    create a whole new folder in the c:/ section of you're computer and name is passwords then for each website create a txt file with the name as the website then put the password in the .txt
    Tried that, but alot of programs designed to locate some txt files like this....
    also guys this is not a problem i need to solve, it's a discussion and I want to know how do you store your passwords.








    History
    Member - 12 June 2016

    Premium Member - 14 August 2016
    News Force Sports News - 17 September 2016
    Premium Seller - 23 September 2016


  7. #7
    TheJoker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    2,920
    Reputation
    290
    Thanks
    2,872
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by [A]CE View Post
    Tried that, but alot of programs designed to locate some txt files like this....
    also guys this is not a problem i need to solve, it's a discussion and I want to know how do you store your passwords.
    i store my passwords on a usb

    I'm Gay


     
     




     












  8. #8
    Six.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Posts
    38
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister J View Post
    i store my passwords on a usb
    This, that's what i mainly do aswel

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Six. For This Useful Post:

    TheJoker (07-11-2016)

  10. #9
    Ace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,044
    Reputation
    804
    Thanks
    726
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister J View Post
    i store my passwords on a usb
    Never thought of that...
    Maybe I will use this method, but I will use a 1GB Memory Card instead.








    History
    Member - 12 June 2016

    Premium Member - 14 August 2016
    News Force Sports News - 17 September 2016
    Premium Seller - 23 September 2016


  11. #10
    ExcessxD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    161
    Reputation
    102
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Create some text.doc on your disc (C;D) and give them name like some site and type your password in that txt file or just memorize them

  12. #11
    Palesantos's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,061
    Reputation
    67
    Thanks
    333
    My Mood
    Amused
    Its best to memorize, or use the same password (class by class)
    Trusted sites use the best one, not trusted ones use the most worst one. Or u can get Avast.

  13. #12
    Ace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,044
    Reputation
    804
    Thanks
    726
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Palesantos View Post
    Its best to memorize, or use the same password (class by class)
    Trusted sites use the best one, not trusted ones use the most worst one. Or u can get Avast.
    Avast has a software for storing passwords?








    History
    Member - 12 June 2016

    Premium Member - 14 August 2016
    News Force Sports News - 17 September 2016
    Premium Seller - 23 September 2016


  14. #13
    Palesantos's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,061
    Reputation
    67
    Thanks
    333
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by [A]CE View Post
    Avast has a software for storing passwords?
    Yea, go search avast password software. Its included inside avast antivirus itself.

  15. #14
    Ace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,044
    Reputation
    804
    Thanks
    726
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Palesantos View Post
    Yea, go search avast password software. Its included inside avast antivirus itself.

    Thanks for this, didn't know about it.
    What about other members do you use avast for this too?








    History
    Member - 12 June 2016

    Premium Member - 14 August 2016
    News Force Sports News - 17 September 2016
    Premium Seller - 23 September 2016


  16. #15
    Palesantos's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,061
    Reputation
    67
    Thanks
    333
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by [A]CE View Post

    Thanks for this, didn't know about it.
    What about other members do you use avast for this too?
    Prob wont, if your PC gets hacked and Avast aint strong or your pw is decrypted wasily by the hacker, your dead

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. How do you like your waffles?
    By AthlaS in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-14-2016, 11:08 PM
  2. HOW DO YOU MAKE YOUR OWN HACKS?
    By chrisisafoo in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-03-2009, 11:46 PM
  3. how do you make your sig bigger
    By agamekiller in forum Help & Requests
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-25-2009, 08:08 PM
  4. How do you get your hacks to not advertise MPGH?
    By Shamrock in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-29-2008, 11:19 PM
  5. Where fo you change your password
    By vibhavrocks in forum WarRock Korea Hacks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-19-2007, 09:06 PM